~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
Touhou 18: 東方虹龍洞 〜 Unconnected Marketeers (Full release!)
<< < (5/9) > >>
nintendonut888:
To tell the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if these are placeholders, given all but two of them are just isolated versions of the player shot types. I wouldn't be surprised if Marisa/Sakuya/Sanae's cards are something like these, but I'd be cautious calling these confirmed cards. The bouncy knives is a pretty cool idea though, if visually noisy as heck.
Suspicious person:
Hmm, decided to replay TH 18 after a while and the extra card slot, the unlocked items, the high scores, the clear marks, and achievements I previously got are all gone (replays still there tho)

Did this also happen to anyone else ? I mean, it's not such a big deal for me since it's only a demo, but it kinda took me by surprise ...
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Suspicious person on April 07, 2021, 03:30:16 PM ---Hmm, decided to replay TH 18 after a while and the extra card slot, the unlocked items, the high scores, the clear marks, and achievements I previously got are all gone (replays still there tho)

Did this also happen to anyone else ? I mean, it's not such a big deal for me since it's only a demo, but it kinda took me by surprise ...

--- End quote ---

Occasionally with Previous Early Touhou Demos,it is noted of as "occasionally"...It is  advisable is the practice of " copy(or double  copy) installation while always copy-paste the original updated installation's saved data on the copy/copies installation   "
Suspicious person:
Game's cover is out, and newhu silhouette is in !
(Same one where you can zoom in at Akiba Hobby)

Looks like a dragon girl fabulously sitting on her huge dragon tail to me
Also the newest solo character appearing on an official game cover after a good while
Felis-Licht:

--- Quote from: Suspicious person on April 20, 2021, 07:40:22 AM ---Game's cover is out, and newhu silhouette is in !
(Same one where you can zoom in at Akiba Hobby)

Looks like a dragon girl fabulously sitting on her huge dragon tail to me
Also the newest solo character appearing on an official game cover after a good while

--- End quote ---
I just noticed that the game's only compatible with Windows 8/10 and not 7...
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version