~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Fairy Quest (Finished! Q&A Open.)
<< < (8/9) > >>
Evil_Nazgul0616:
//That was a nice quest, though admittedly disappointingly short.

--- Quote from: Unedited Bear on September 20, 2020, 04:39:23 AM ---Spoiler: Did I have a stroke?
--- End quote ---
Spoiler: Not trying to sound mean to Branneg, but I do know how you feel. I do believe English isn't his first language. Though admittedly he does try to make an effort to be understandable at least, but sometimes you do get stuff like that.

(Just in case, if you're reading this Branneg, please don't take offense. I reiterate that I'm not trying to sound mean at all.)

--- Quote from: Unedited Bear on September 20, 2020, 04:39:23 AM ---Fairy boy.

--- End quote ---
//Wait. We were a guy this whole time???
Unedited Bear:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 20, 2020, 05:13:55 AM ---//Wait. We were a guy this whole time???

--- End quote ---

Didn't mean offense either. I just had no idea what I was reading and legit thought I had a stroke.

And yes, we were a dude the whole time.
Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Unedited Bear on September 20, 2020, 05:23:19 AM ---And yes, we were a dude the whole time.

--- End quote ---
//Huh. You don't see that everyday considering this is a setting with an improbably female cast and that male fairies in any setting tend to be a rarity.
Branneg Xy:
Spoiler: //Forgive me,and also thanks for the correction, It is not my intention to make others confused(or "make them have a stroke") //

//Yes my Mother Language and Country is ITAly(may be freely checked on my profile here and through my profile here) //

// It is simply to that at the time,and also at others, I had crammed too many details and references in my reply and afterwards,sadly,I had forgot to "polish it"...//

//...so ,if interested,whatever part is confusing/obscure can be always quoted or described to me and I will gladly explain it better or ,if only ia bit interested (though the "previous approach"is nest for everyone involved only) read the clear parts without asking or even just browse the links if they are present //
// Q&A (thank you :extend:)  Time ! //

// What would have happened to / Where would have Jack ended to if the choices for '" Sneak into the Inner Building " instead of the one "Curious For the  Garden " were taken? What were the others(Accepted Write-ins)  "Feasible Options to Start Checking-Out The Mansion"/

//Could the potential interactions with Dia have been substantial,not just some more eventual bits?
Did Dia keep her little promose with Jack and are they becoming friends as"co-workers"?//

//...Was it possible to make the "Mansion Exploration" last much longer than this(was this a "Good Shortcut End"?)or this lenght is about right as you meant //
Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Was the "Kind maid" option Sakuya or Dia?
>What would of happened in the Meiling ending?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version