Phantasmagoria Flower Viewing Incident in 2021
<< < (6/6)
NucleusWaffles:
30/30

This is the end.

…*…
……..
…@…

Have I taken a step back? Which side is truth or justice lies? The noise and quiet hum of the hakkero gently filled the air with an inexplicable tension.

My name is Toyosatomimi no Miko, I am a Saint.

Myself and my allies belong in the Maosuleum of Dreams, but our incarnation and binding in Gensokyo has been growing more extreme. Extremely weak? Extremely strong? These denominators make little difference, the importance is that from whence once was stable, chaos has slipped in, and the rise of chaos is a chance for people, no, puppets to manifest and rule as the pinnacle of concepts in the root world.

My nemesis, Marisa Kirisame, the cutter, the sharkmouth, the one replacer of the Oceania, Orfkikans, and Ouropa.

My nemesis has ruled the forgotten world, and forgotten it all herself.

Then she discarded the concept of forgetting, holding only onto a universal, pocket marvel of engineering, the universal rule of concepts.

The mini-hakkero, where two lines of heaven and earth denotes a significantly sophisticated thermal vent, disposable burnt lines, rare earth metals, and a firehole guranteed to work on any foe to deserve its wrath.

And I could send this to my nemesis.
I desire the Hakkero.
I would raise heaven or hell for the Marisa’s head.
The world wants to see it fired.
Our world needs that light of incineration to remind us of our insolence.
Their world needs the light of damnation to remind them of our wrath.

“My dear guest, friend, partner. Kirisame Marisa, thank you for attending my mausoleum, our abode for the divine spirits that have lost their way.”

Marisa Kirisame looked around at the new background, rendering before her very eyes, I take notice of her trance and gesture my Ruling slate in a slicing motion to her neck, and the deed is done.

“…..my guts, they have been pierced and purged out from behind, a sharp claw first crushing my spleen, moving further downwards to destroy a kidney, and bursting out in front to truncate my descending colon and mesentery arcade, this is bad.”

“Marisa here, Miko there, none of us are bleeding, what is wrong with you? Geez, I figured I would just comment on how nice your new home is, and you pull this victim stuff on me?”

…………………I cant speak, the vision is disabling, resoundingly real, but Marisa does not seem concerned. Is this Koishi’s ability? Did she intuitively destroyed my subconcious self across the trans-dimensional pathway?

“Anyway, I don’t like your sour face, I just need to deliver two words to you, repeat them until you get it, whatever that means, so I will start and after I finish get out of there and get some help for ya’, mmmkay?”

In my mind, almost blanking from the intense pain of confusion of the illusionary assault, I moved an eyelid.

“Pepper beggar, Pe-pe-pe-pa, be-ga-argh. Do you get it? I need to follow this script here.”

The pain becomes worse, but what could be a possible correct response? I could feel a cold, phantom, smooth silky hand on my other kidney, despite my full armor and the innumerable barriers in place to protect my physical body, all these labours of sainthood, fragile, powerless as I feel the nails again breaching my skin in its phantasmal grip.

“This Toyosatomimi no Miko, is preggers, I progged and progged but there were none the wiser, drop the liars, I see where I gone sour, me and my aides, failed to soar, I was preggers, I am preggers, I let loose early, as a dirty coomer.”

Snap, and Marisa Kirisame got the excerpt of my surrender declaration, now to be broadcasted for the rest of the world.

“Sorry we had to do this, the petals were too much, honestly I liked the blocky days better myself too, but the Outside World has spoken, and what needs to be done needs to be done.”

Marisa Kirisame tried not to look back, both at the truly saddening, decimated mess of a Saint’s sacrifice in respect, and because Koishi Komeiji may also stab out the witch’s own spiritual guts if she triggers the wrong mental flag.

..+..
………
………
….*…
……….
……….
………….

“Marisa, I have just one more message for you to pass on.”

“Shoot.”

“What, cat got your tongue?”

“Share this as my last truimph, and remember well the last roar of Toyosatomimi no Miko…”

Marisa, intuitively, knew to crush the audio recording device.

And Toyosatomimi no Miko collapsed, finally, having been freed of her curse.

“That ta-ta dodoface, going all serious n’ stuff when this was just gonna gather mold in my house. Idiot.”

Gaining no sense of satisfaction, Marisa exited Senkai, having perfectly brought an end to the irrational Flower Viewing Incident.

~The End of the Phastasmagorial Flower Viewing Incident in 2021~

Credits:

NW, NMW, AbemaTV, UAL, SGUL, SW, CF, AAPL, MSDOS, Sell Tella Birchwood Lasangna, AUA, RADO, BT, MSJ, P.Ę. , R.Ś. , Ł.T., NASA, The Great British Bake-Off

Specifications:

Whew, this game took time to make! Before I drafted the concept I was thinking how hard it must be to deliver the Touhous to this specific context, because the digital NFTs gaining real monetary value really messed up all sorts of things. It took literally some mixed IRL approach using a naked IP, a couple of flights and in-house alcohol, and lots of scribbled pen and paper drafts, finally lovingly compiled and timed to deliver the strongest curated dose into (your) heart, but also needs to be reasonably worthwhile and not too long and too short! (Even TF2, Unity3D, and Mocap got overrun, and it was really, really hard.)

In the end, I probably would go learn and pick up a few more tools other than plaintext and paper after this, or buy an actual pure machine, just to check out all the jazz, the models don’t inspire hope in me, and they probably never will, but sometimes I have to take the hope and create a better one myself! And now its your turn, folks.

~Saigyouji Yuyuko, Nether Princess of the Underworld

Perfect Blossom?
>Y/Y

Branneg Xy:
 :extend: Thanks for your effort and work.

(A bit of Q&A,if you would and if if available)What would have been the "main differences in incident-resolution and approaches  " with other Teams&Difficulties?

Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version