~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
The Improv RPG
<< < (4/4)
OkuuFallout:
//I forgot to ask. Are you aware of the 1000 reply limit on each thread? If there's more story to be told, I believe after the 1000 replies you could continue on a new thread, like the "Neo Gensokyo Quest" series.

>Before we leave, we need to confirm a few things. What do we look like? Do we have any memories prior to us waking up (in other words, do we have amnesia)?

>Quickly scan the room before we leave. Has anything changed?
Kirisame Cola:
//I knew about it but I didn't know the specific limit, thanks for giving me the exact numbers. Also here gonna write gender alternatives for looks

>The room's mirror had twinkled, the glint of the mirror catching your eye right as you were about to leave. You approach the mirror and for the first time in a while you see something... familiar yet distant at the same time, that something, being you!

>You and your average height of 5'6, your orange eyes which stare back at you before looking down to your rather bizarre clothing choice, consisting of

//Choose your outfit (This was harder to come up with than I'm honestly willing to admit.)

> a. blue dress with black highlights running up and down the dress in elegant patterns. This made a rather satisfying-looking dress, along with black, knee-high socks and comfortable black shoes, this was your outfit.

> b. An empowering grey suit with a white undershirt and grey dress pants that had run down to the ankles, keeping the black socks you wore hidden between your pants and your grey dress shoes. This was your outfit.

>After addressing your outfit in the mirror you looked up to your very

//hair length will be up for you guys to decide.

> a. Light blue hair, the light color almost comparable to a silver color.

> b. Clean white hair which had shone against the light.

> After addressing your entire body once more, you looked back into your eyes, accepting your appearance.

Philosopher:
> a. blue dress with black highlights running up and down the dress in elegant patterns. This made a rather satisfying-looking dress, along with black, knee-high socks and comfortable black shoes, this was your outfit.

> a. Light blue hair, the light color almost comparable to a silver color.
Kirisame Cola:
>After admiring yourself for a bit you looked around, noticing nothing else off about the room, the only way to go now was up to the exit.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version