~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Magia Record: Rumor of the Resurrected Thread
<< < (4/24) > >>
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Ugh, these last few challenge areas are painful. Uwasa of the Flower Speaker in the top path of C10, four Shadow Rikos with pursuit capability as C10 boss, Candy lurking in the bottom path of C11 packing Poison/Blind/Ailment Slayer...

Even though every node is static, there's always the chance you'll wander into a boss enemy of a bad element without knowing.

I don't think I'm going to roll for Ashley. I'm running on significantly fewer resources than I did with Madokami, and I don't like my odds after that nonsense.
Felis-Licht:

--- Quote from: Ionasal kkll Solciel on March 24, 2020, 08:16:54 AM ---Ugh, these last few challenge areas are painful. Uwasa of the Flower Speaker in the top path of C10, four Shadow Rikos with pursuit capability as C10 boss, Candy lurking in the bottom path of C11 packing Poison/Blind/Ailment Slayer...

Even though every node is static, there's always the chance you'll wander into a boss enemy of a bad element without knowing.

I don't think I'm going to roll for Ashley. I'm running on significantly fewer resources than I did with Madokami, and I don't like my odds after that nonsense.

--- End quote ---
Can't even grind this event, I just cleared up to area 10 so I got and maxed the memoria, then spent what I had on tickets. Not even motivated to try because I prefer grinding in the background rather than having to continuously select things slowly.

Been spending most of my grinding on leveling up all of my girls to episode lv. 5 for gems, and getting a few jars because I also wanted to get Kanagi's doppel (which I managed to accomplish today ;D). I think I'll take the bait and roll for Ashley; Homura will come and go another day, Ashley is a novelty I really want atm and I hope what I have left is enough to get her once because if I get another Tsukuyo again I'll riot
Though it sucks that she won't have a doppel on release, but I'm hoping it'll come soon like it did for some of the other girls on the JP side.
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
wait wait wait wait hold the fire trucking phone

Ashley is a fire trucking A 2Bv 2Bh nuker. 1A4B0C.

She's changing the meta overnight, isn't she...
commandercool:
Woah, that can happen? Is that precedented on JP at all?
Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Ashley is the first to have a deck with only two disk types.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version