~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Projects

Strawberry Bose Translation and Gameplay Changing Patch Center

<< < (2/7) > >>

sweetd:
It's nice to see that people are still willing to work on translating these games.

Memomecha:
OK, just to be clear: I don't know how to decrypt these. If Validon comes back to this new site, maybe he would help. But I can't seem to make the decryption tool a bit easier to understand (or mauve could also try to give me advice). But when I can understand a bit more about it, I can help translate and edit the games so that shinigami are a lot easier to get in Devil of Decline.

Tom:
Are the story dialogues translated in the DoD patch?

Memomecha:

--- Quote from: Tom on March 11, 2020, 02:53:38 AM ---Are the story dialogues translated in the DoD patch?

--- End quote ---
No. And neither is some of the stuff within the 3.00 version thing. I didn't make them as a reminder. Validon did, but since the dude hasn't come back yet, I just made this thread so that it didn't get trapped when the old thread caves in.

Validon98:
Haven't really touched this stuff in awhile, honestly I was thinking of getting back to it in some way but then both time got away from me (as will happen with jobs) and also the tools I used are less kind to me on my new laptop. I can try doing work again on my old laptop but honestly I don't know when I'd get to it. I'm sorry for not leaving better information behind, to the point even I'm having trouble remembering everything.

I will say that there is something I want to do, but it isn't a patch. Since GoSV and DoDW have been out for awhile now, once I have the necessary time and motivation, I'd love to put reference spreadsheets together for them, since otherwise I don't have a clue how to translate patch things on the Switch (and I don't want to risk bricking mine), but I think it would be nice for people who would want to try the console versions to have something of a translation reference so that they don't have to rely on a Google translated wiki or something like that.

Other than that, I dunno how much more help I'll be. Sorry for not having better gotten things together for people interested in continuing this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version