~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Chill Touohu Fangames
<< < (2/3) > >>
williewillus:
Seconding Mystia's Izakaya (even though I haven't played it for longer than 2 hours), it's a great chill game, if you're fine with the time pressure of restaurant games.
degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: williewillus on January 07, 2024, 07:06:09 AM ---Seconding Mystia's Izakaya (even though I haven't played it for longer than 2 hours), it's a great chill game, if you're fine with the time pressure of restaurant games.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on January 01, 2024, 10:40:59 PM ---One other Chill fangame that you have probably already heard of: Touhou Mystia's Izakaya

Touhou Mystia's Izakaya is a restuarant simulator wherein you manage... Mystia's Izakaya. Developed and Published by the same people behind the Touhou Blooming Chaos series, it is available on Steam and Nintendo Switch.

Particularly, since Steam is having its Winter Sale, Mystia's Izakaya on Steam costs £2.84 ($3.61 or €3.27 from what I know). Alternatively, you can buy the Bundle that comes with the game and all the DLC for £10.76 ($13.69 or €12.40)
I will also be honest and say that I have not played this game, so I'm not completely trustworthy on this recommendation.

--- End quote ---

I got Mystia's Izakaya last month and I've been playing it on and off. I finally got to the SDM after a while, the gameplay is really fun although at times it does become stressful (like with Youmu's Netherworld test). What I personally found more fun was the tasks and bond system, it really reminds me of Persona.

Also, does anyone here know what the hearts under each customer's table do? I think it's tied in with their enjoyment but I don't really know how that works either or how it's tied in to the tips system.
Tom:
Some chill free games include Blizzard of Faith and Revenge and Touhou Mother 1 & 2 (RPGs in the art and style of Earthbound) which have custom soundtracks too with various remixes.
degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: Tom on April 05, 2024, 10:22:56 PM ---Some chill free games include Blizzard of Faith and Revenge and Touhou Mother 1 & 2 (RPGs in the art and style of Earthbound) which have custom soundtracks too with various remixes.

--- End quote ---
Funnily enough, I've actually been playing Touhou Mother 1 recently. I'm surprised it's gone under my radar for so long since I'm such a big fan of RPGMaker games. I got to Eintei but I dont know how to get to Youkai Mountain so I just gave up (the only written walkthrough that I've found online stops in the segment when you reach Kourin).

I've never heard of Blizzard of Faith and Revenge, maybe I'll try that out after I beat Touhou Mother 1 & 2
Tom:
The game should take you to Youkai Mountain after Eientei automatically upon defeating the V-1969 robot boss after meeting Eirin and Kaguya.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version