~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

An Out of Context Incident

<< < (5/51) > >>

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Do we have any people back home specialized in dealing with dangerous magical artifacts?
>If so we should probably alert them about that mirror if we ever found our way back to <insert country we're supposed to be in>

>What do we know about Japan aside from the fact that it's an island nation in east Asia? Or do we somehow not even know that much?
>"I see... What do you mean I don't normally speak like this? I don't believe I've met you before."
>Wonder if that mirror had forced us to possess a fairy's body somehow.

Philosopher:
>There are plenty of people in the fae courts that can deal with dangerous magical artifacts
->You don't know of anyone personally though

>You know that the Japanese people are famous for giving life to inanimate objects
->Being an island nation they likely suffered from tsunamis because of the world serpent's return
->The land is run by different gods with overlapping territory
->Finally there is an unlikely chance your magic may do nothing or may do unexpected things

>The black haired fairy seems a little flustered at your response.
>"You're not this polite.  You speak shorter.  And and, I don't like this prank."

>"Fairies aren't supposed to prank fairies.  Its the unspoken rule," The purple fairy nods to herself.

>Thinking about if the mirror forced you to possess a fairy you cannot think of a reason why it would be impossible.
->It would explain your body and why the fairies are acting like they know you.
->That also could be why you are no longer in that group's facility
->If the fairy's soul was still here you could know the language the other's are speaking from soul's knowledge.

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Did we run into the mirror voluntarily while we were fleeing or were we forced through it?
>If this is indeed possession, would we know enough about it to contact the original soul, assuming we didn't replace or merge with it?

Philosopher:
>You ran through the mirror voluntarily.

>You don't know of any spells, but it seems like the less you concentrate and relax the easier it is to access the spirit's knowledge if it is there.

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Was it our only option of escape at the time?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version