~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Doll Quest - Foundation

<< < (80/82) > >>

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on October 07, 2022, 07:49:28 PM ---//....—>>>....//
>Nod and give thanks to both Unzan and Ichirin,then...

> ...look to and ask for confirmation to the others present as well about whether we may all go There and be looking into it immediately,or as soon as possible,or if there any important point or people or availabilitywe are all glossing over or taking far too for granted.

--- End quote ---

> You thank the monk and the... whatever Unzan is.

> "I must stay here and prepare for the morning sermons at this point." Byakuren remarks. "Shou should be waking up soon, and she should be more than capable of assisting me should that strange girl return."

> Reimu grumbles. "I wish we'd been able to stop her here so I could have just gone home. But I guess I should see the site where this human was when this kicked off."

> "I'm coming too." Reisen adds. "Master told me to investigate so she could do her job."

> "I will stay here for the sermons." Narumi remarks. "Besides; flying is quite tiresome as a statue after all."

> "Very well." Ichirin says, before she leads the way out of the temple. Everyone takes off... before Unzan whispers something.

> Ichrin stops and turns around, seeing the human still on the ground.

> "Oh. She can't fly." Ichirin said. "It'll take much longer for us to reach it on foot at a human's pace. What sort of mess did that human get into if she's so regular... and why's she got such a freakishly powerful friend?"

> You can see dawn starting to break.

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: raikaria on October 11, 2022, 07:57:20 PM ---> You thank the monk and the... whatever Unzan is.

> "I must stay here and prepare for the morning sermons at this point." Byakuren remarks. "Shou should be waking up soon, and she should be more than capable of assisting me should that strange girl return."

> Reimu grumbles. "I wish we'd been able to stop her here so I could have just gone home. But I guess I should see the site where this human was when this kicked off."

> "I'm coming too." Reisen adds. "Master told me to investigate so she could do her job."

> "I will stay here for the sermons." Narumi remarks. "Besides; flying is quite tiresome as a statue after all."

> "Very well." Ichirin says, before she leads the way out of the temple. Everyone takes off... before Unzan whispers something.

> Ichrin stops and turns around, seeing the human still on the ground.

> "Oh. She can't fly." Ichirin said. "It'll take much longer for us to reach it on foot at a human's pace. What sort of mess did that human get into if she's so regular... and why's she got such a freakishly powerful friend?"

> You can see dawn starting to break.

--- End quote ---

> " It is not their fault though,or at least only partial,since they very likely had no clue or means to avoid being exploited.by The Culprits,or Culprits,in their Grimoire-Stealing Plan,especially the other human who is called Merry..."

> "Yes,going by foot-pace going to slow us down, but since we need her with us in this search,and she needs protection as a,so farrnormal human ,and unless some among us can somehow carry her by flight safely...".

> After landing,look at the Brunette Human to see how is she reacting and proceeding.

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on October 11, 2022, 10:54:41 PM ---> " It is not their fault though,or at least only partial,since they very likely had no clue or means to avoid being exploited.by The Culprits,or Culprits,in their Grimoire-Stealing Plan,especially the other human who is called Merry..."

> "Yes,going by foot-pace going to slow us down, but since we need her with us in this search,and she needs protection as a,so farrnormal human ,and unless some among us can somehow carry her by flight safely...".

> After landing,look at the Brunette Human to see how is she reacting and proceeding.

--- End quote ---

> "Resolveing incidents is my job." Reimu retorts. "The failure is mine. I should have paid more attention and used a different seal. Although to think a human could have powers like Yukari..."

> "Don't you have some similar powers?" Reisen asks.

> "That is just simply barrier spells I cast, it's nothing like Yukari's control over Boundaries." Reimu retorts, clearly not too happy with the lunar rabbit's question.

> You float down to the human, who looks equal parts concerned and cautious.

> Ichirin says something to Unzan, who floats down, forming a giant hand; the size of the human. When the hand approaches Renko; she flinches and takes a step back from it. Unzan's face does look a little intimidating...

> "Can't you try and carry her with your ability?" Reisen asks. "How far is it anyway?"

> "Unzan says it's not too far, but I'm not sure how that little doll could carry that human. She's at least seven times her size."

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: raikaria on October 12, 2022, 09:00:53 PM ---> "Resolveing incidents is my job." Reimu retorts. "The failure is mine. I should have paid more attention and used a different seal. Although to think a human could have powers like Yukari..."

> "Don't you have some similar powers?" Reisen asks.

> "That is just simply barrier spells I cast, it's nothing like Yukari's control over Boundaries." Reimu retorts, clearly not too happy with the lunar rabbit's question.

> You float down to the human, who looks equal parts concerned and cautious.

> Ichirin says something to Unzan, who floats down, forming a giant hand; the size of the human. When the hand approaches Renko; she flinches and takes a step back from it. Unzan's face does look a little intimidating...

> "Can't you try and carry her with your ability?" Reisen asks. "How far is it anyway?"

> "Unzan says it's not too far, but I'm not sure how that little doll could carry that human. She's at least seven times her size."

--- End quote ---

> Was Reisen's request to carry the Brunette Humam directed at us or at Ichirin&Unzan?

>Clear that doubt by answering.

>Reassure the Brunette Human that this is A Faster Safe Method to Carry her with us in Fly. to the Loc. where the 2 of them.where found&recovered from by the same.Ichirin&Unzan her.

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on October 15, 2022, 01:27:13 PM ---> Was Reisen's request to carry the Brunette Humam directed at us or at Ichirin&Unzan?

>Clear that doubt by answering.

>Reassure the Brunette Human that this is A Faster Safe Method to Carry her with us in Fly. to the Loc. where the 2 of them.where found&recovered from by the same.Ichirin&Unzan her.

--- End quote ---

> Reisen makes it clear she was talking about you; especially given the human backed away from Unzan. She doesn't do this vocally; she just looks at you and nods.

> "I understand it's faster to fly, but... a cloud? I'll just fall through that." the girl says. Her voice makes it clear however she's also a bit scared of the Nyuudou.

> "If you're so worried about that, I'll make sure you won't fall." Reimu says.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version