~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade
Magia Record: Rumor of the Resurrected Thread
<< < (22/24) > >>
commandercool:
Alright, got my JP installed. Recovered Most Important Girl Mitama with my freebie 4*, but man, I have no idea what's going on. I haven't joined the Discord yet but I will soon and hopefully that'll help me navigate.

Installing JP isn't hard, it was less hassle than I expected. Although we'll see if the installation gives me any trouble in the future.

I don't even think I'm really going to try to catch up to where I was before with super maxed out versions of all of my favorite characters and optimal memoria and stuff. I'll just focus on Mitama for now and level the core cast since they're all common. Poor Swimsuit Kyoko, I hardly knew ye...

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 30, 2020, 01:42:13 PM ---https://twitter.com/beefbulgogi/status/1299503874298920960

--- End quote ---

That hurts. It hurts but it's canon. :D
Serela:

--- Quote from: commandercool on August 31, 2020, 02:12:20 PM --- I haven't joined the Discord yet but I will soon and hopefully that'll help me navigate.

--- End quote ---
Oh definitely, there's always people you can ask for stuff and there's lots of pinned advice and whatnot.

Don't miss out on the daily free pulls for a rate-up girl of choice! Currently double exp/ap/mirror coins/etc too.

JP's daily reset is at 11am est, btw. Maintennance is only an hour before NA had theirs though, 2am est. It feels weird how unsynced it is.
commandercool:
I noticed the free ten-pulls but I didn't realize they were daily. I missed at least one day of that then and I accidentally picked New Years Mitama instead of regular Mitama, but I'll make sure I don't miss any more pulls.
Felis-Licht:
Kazumi's event is actually getting a rerun and Umika is finally getting an uncap. Now to see if her Witch's name will be a google translate-esque one or regular.

I feel so tempted now :'c but I don't wanna delete the English app on my phone since I'm trying to screencap some stuff and just grind whatever to unlock as many Doppels as I can for my own enjoyment. Game's already experiencing a lot of lag ever since they opened up all the story archives too.
Serela:
Walking the Same Path memoria again from the event except IT'S MAX LIMIT BROKEN THIS TIME AAAAA YES

And they gave larger-than-normal stocks of materials in the event shop too, plus every element orbs+books, they're actually pampering the new NA players it's so great. Farming the currency on this event is super fast because they bumped up the bonus on the shop memos but there's still 20 of them.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version