~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Touhou Accomplishments Thread 24: v3 Edition
<< < (5/7) > >>
raikaria:
Making slow progress on the UM Normal 1CC attempt. By swapping from Reimu to Sanae, I managed to not only get to Stage 5 but also to Megumu's 2nd spell. I probobly could have gotten further without a few silly deaths which lost me quite a lot of bombs. I really need to stop thinking "I got this" and learn to just bomb if I'm needing to think "I got this".

UM Normal feels like a huge step up from UM Easy still. Which is weird because from what I've *seen* of the higher difficulties they can't actually look that much harder than Normal.
nintendonut888:
I've only touched hard a few times, but lunatic is a pretty tough challenge in terms of pure bullet difficulty. I would put it on a similar level of difficulty to SA on that front, though with the card system it is much easier to 1cc in practice. Stage 4 isn't that bad on normal, but the general consensus seems to be that on lunatic it's one of the hardest stages in the series.
keygrab:
i honestly can't remember alot of them so i guess i'll start this list small and add stuff when i have something  :fullpower: "significant"  :fullpower:
list: EoSD EXNB (very recent)
Eosd Normal 1cc (All shot type)
PCB Hard 1cc (ReimuA)
IN Hard 1cc (Border)
IN Normal 1cc (Scarlet)
Hourai Elixir hard captured (today!)
StB all clear (old as hell, probably cant do this anymore)
williewillus:
I started learning PoFV finally (as someone who has been playing these games for 8+ years) after the Touhou 19 announcement

Reimu Easy clear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahz1AGBgk1w
lua.txt:
I 1cc Imperishable Night, Still haven't beated Mokou yet
I technically also 1cc Perfect Cherry Blossom but I don't count that because slow mode was enabled in settings

IN Reimu and Yukari Score: 505993400 (C)
PCB SakuyaA Score: 31893041 (C)

EoSD Here I come.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version