~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
A new beginning for Maidens of the Kaleidoscope
<< < (6/24) > >>
Kilgamayan:
Hell yeah, cheers all around
Tengukami:
Much appreciated.

Anyone on this site who flies to Iceland on March 19th and 20th is invited. No gifts required!
DX7.EP:
Ah, nice, congratulations! \o/
Karisa:

--- Quote from: latiasred on February 19, 2020, 03:05:18 PM ---its funny since this looks almost exactly like the other motk, but its really empty and yeah some peoples positions are different. its nice that karisa bothered to keep the sites aesthetic because now its like nothing is different
--- End quote ---
The theme's thanks to Tom, actually. Most of the technical and visual aspects of the forum setup are, though I added the profile fields myself. The ability to enter your Twitch account was one of the most popularly requested features on the old site. And the gender field felt important for continuing on helvetica's legacy. I've come to like the pronoun clarification it gives, after years of using MotK.

--- Quote from: Tengukami on February 19, 2020, 03:51:09 PM ---Thanks ^_^ We're getting married next month, too. I'm super excited. Especially as it's the Norse Pagan organisation officiating it. They've never done a gay trans wedding so it's a feather in their cap for sure.

--- End quote ---
Congratulations.
Barrakketh:

--- Quote from: Think Komachi with a Rifle on February 19, 2020, 02:15:57 PM ---Also back, hopefully I don't vanish due to only having a browser that hates broken HTTPS again.

--- End quote ---
Thankfully right now we simply don't have HTTPS enabled, as opposed to a bad certificate.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version