~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
A new beginning for Maidens of the Kaleidoscope
<< < (5/24) > >>
KaiserKnuckle:
It feels very quaint being a part of this new iteration. Seeing familiar faces in switched positions still feels quite strange, but it does make sense; many of the 'old guard' if we're still using jargon like that are in different places in life so new people with equal experience are here to take up the mantles and work to bring new life here.

Thank you all for making that happen.
latiasred:
its funny since this looks almost exactly like the other motk, but its really empty and yeah some peoples positions are different. its nice that karisa bothered to keep the sites aesthetic because now its like nothing is different

11 years? i think thats ancient enough
Tengukami:
It's funny, because lately I've been telling my fiancé all about the things I like about Touhou (she is entirely unfamiliar with it) and specifically about Aya, which ofc set off this reverie of thinking about the many memories I had of this site, e.g., Douchebag in Gensokyo, that drama cyclone about the Touhou Smash Bros fangame, that "dating game" contest... but mostly just thinking about what keeps me a fan of this franchise in the first place.

It's a real shame about the circumstances, and I'm still kind of processing it, but it's bittersweet to be re-introduced to this forum.
Kilgamayan:

--- Quote from: Tengukami on February 19, 2020, 03:23:32 PM ---my fiancé

--- End quote ---

!

strawberries, yo, congrats :O

Way to bury the lede, ya journalist
Tengukami:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on February 19, 2020, 03:31:35 PM ---!

strawberries, yo, congrats :O

Way to bury the lede, ya journalist

--- End quote ---

Thanks ^_^ We're getting married next month, too. I'm super excited. Especially as it's the Norse Pagan organisation officiating it. They've never done a gay trans wedding so it's a feather in their cap for sure.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version