~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Marisa Quest

<< < (8/8)

meow56:

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 23, 2021, 09:09:25 PM --->Start putting the pile of books to the side, away from the rubble.
>"Yep. Real good enchantments on these books. I wouldn't know what to do if any of these were damaged. So much research material: lost."

--- End quote ---
>You start a pile of books.
>Alice follows suit. "Well, I know one thing you would be doing--running from Patchouli."
>"Speaking of which, what are you going to be doing with all of these books now?"

OkuuFallout:

--- Quote from: meow56 on September 25, 2021, 08:03:20 PM --->You start a pile of books.
>Alice follows suit. "Well, I know one thing you would be doing--running from Patchouli."
>"Speaking of which, what are you going to be doing with all of these books now?"

--- End quote ---
> "Hmm... Maybe Reimu will be willing to house them. Heck, maybe she'll let me stay with her for now."
-> Would Reimu be willing to hold on to the books? Or allow us to stay until we get back on our feet?

meow56:

--- Quote from: Okuu's Fallout on September 27, 2021, 04:17:46 PM ---> "Hmm... Maybe Reimu will be willing to house them. Heck, maybe she'll let me stay with her for now."
-> Would Reimu be willing to hold on to the books? Or allow us to stay until we get back on our feet?

--- End quote ---
->She would definitely allow you to stay with her.
->On the other hand, you're not sure what she would think of your book collection. Speaking of which...
>Alice frowns. "I hope you don't expect me to carry them to the shrine."
>"I'd rather not get on Patchouli's bad side."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version