<< < (2/6) > >>

NucleusWaffles:
6/30
 :fullpower: :spell: :spell: :power:
Come back later okay?
 :spell: :spell: :spell:

--- Code: --- :cirnotan: :meiling:[sup][sub][/sub][/sup][/code

[ispoiler[/ispoiler]

We are all basically the same, dont mess this one up!
--- End code ---

NucleusWaffles:
7/30

The big ones are useful, the small ones lack flavour

“I am having NO CLUE about this! Take the hammer!”

Crushed, engineered, done, now’s the time for baking.)

NucleusWaffles:
8/30

Back at the grounded table, a audible thid is fenerated as our lady drops onto the table, fatigued by her cisions.

“Are you quite fine, Miss Komeiji?”

“Thank you, I have been quite well, no, not quite, still in jitters, hittery, cant even move proper”

“Just drink this”

I am no weak person, but all that book dust must take a toll on one’s body, I down the sucour, feeling a momentary surge as some of my bleeds seem to heal

“Thank you, I cant even see too well after these episodes but thank you”

Satori Komeiji grabbed for the book and her utensils, which are passed over to her, as others remain scattered and the parade of little feet coming over to check on her wellbeing arrives

“I have got what we needed, pass this to Okuu in pristine condition please”

“No problem, I will get right down to it.”

“Expect me to deliver the rest quite soon, but cannot assure if that can be done”

Spoiler:                                       

Spoiler:                                

Spoiler:

[spoiler[/spoiler

Spoiler:

In quiet solidarity, the two clasped their hands in a moment of understanding

NucleusWaffles:
9/30

SPECIAL! Ame-ZING! @#^**
@@ Interview with the amerinoaku! $$
____________\\\\__________%}{£€¥¥238000>>?

With the ability to flup perceptions and moderate things, the black red is the start of a new era! Today we are glad to have secured an exclusion interview with Seija Kijin, amanojaku accolade, in an interview about the up and personal possibility fairy dust and perals are being refined in large doses!

The perpendicular has this to offer! We have went through hoops to preserve this audio recording, please listen to it word for word!

“ :lpoints: :lpoints: :lpoints:

Get out of here, we are not even doing anything yet

Surely, a shocking vile tap on the nose! To be daring and a maverick to change the world of petals! What will our new being be? Will this lead anywhere? Stay tuned to find out!

##Bunbunmaru Shimbun Special 10 Edition

NucleusWaffles:
10/30

*~Kakashi Spirit News~*

It is the beautiful day of a new page, my dear readers, thank you and congratulations on the ability to follow my tracks

On this special edition, we secured an interview with the true perpetrator of this incident, Youjou Shinmyoumaru, who has the following excerpt to offer as an overview on the current incident.

“This happens ALL THE TIME! It happened before, it will happen again! I was just a rock before! I knew it! It is going to end well, IT ALWAYS DOES! What I want to is to GROW TALL!”

Hopefully, despite our differences we can procure a suitable end to this offering, and end a fruitful semester of cherry blossom viewing on this captivating eve.

Thank you for tuning in Kakashi Spirit News on our 10th Special Edition

Hatate
                      O.                   P.         

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version