~Beyond the Border~ > Akyuu's Arcade

Genshin Impact

<< < (6/9) > >>

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
So part of the 1st Anniversary rewards is a little theater segment that chronicles a bunch of interesting stuff about the adventure so far - stuff that might have ended up in the Teyvat Times, had it kept going. I dispute being in the top 10% of hilichurl kills in the US server... (though that's probably just x number of kills for that thing, rather than commit mass genocide) (Note: the link leads to my theater segment; if you play Genshin yourself and are logged into hoyolab, you can click it to get a reward... I think.)

Neovereign:
I now have 2 R5 Favonius Lances that are going completely unused.
I hate the weapon banner... But I really need a 5 star bow for Tart...

New event is alright. Good possibility for content to do outside of events and an alternative to Abyss, but who knows if they'll keep it...

Ionasal kkll Solciel:
Eula and Albedo reruns let's goooo  Kokomi-focused artifacts let's goooo

I'd like to have an Albedo, but I'd like C2 Eula more, though I'd have to get insanely lucky with the pulls to get that off in the primos I have stocked. Considering Hu Tao was 81, I don't like my chances right now.

Neovereign:
Pulling for Polar Star gave me two more 5* catalysts I can't use, because I only have Sucrose, Ningguang, Barbara, and Lisa.
Thus, I'm hoping that Yae is really good and I can use one of these on her. Don't have too much interest in any current rerun characters, and Geo chars usually only care about other Geo chars, so I don't want the new ones either.

Reimu6:
I have baal, klee, and jean all at like lvl 1 and untouched. My main prty is diona, mc(geo/anemo), xiangling, and barbara. I have dodoco on Barbara for charged attack vaporize. can hit like 9k if lucky, and im ar45. Still too lazy for ascension. :meiling:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version