Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5  (Read 7356 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #330 on: November 25, 2022, 06:32:17 AM »
Aya:

> Hmm, wind temperature control...that might be something worth looking into once the immediate crisis is resolved.
> The last bit about us being frozen does at least suggest Tenma was here recently, though. That's good!
> Are there any odd wind flows in this room that might suggest some sort of secret passage, such as a fake wall or a trap door? If so, investigate those. If not...start digging through whatever in the room is available to dig through. (Including any clothing drawers~)

---

Ami:

> Huh.
> ...
> ...Try opening the door.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #331 on: November 25, 2022, 06:44:53 AM »
Aya:

> Hmm, wind temperature control...that might be something worth looking into once the immediate crisis is resolved.
> The last bit about us being frozen does at least suggest Tenma was here recently, though. That's good!
> Are there any odd wind flows in this room that might suggest some sort of secret passage, such as a fake wall or a trap door? If so, investigate those. If not...start digging through whatever in the room is available to dig through. (Including any clothing drawers~)

---

Ami:

> Huh.
> ...
> ...Try opening the door.
Aya:

> You don't notice any...
> You start to lootk~
> Hm, an actual varied wardrobe. Though quite a few simialr copies of the same attire, be it the same or slightly different.. You wonder if Lord Tenma would ever go out with a drastically different getup.
> Some documents are put up. Naturally.
> There's some non-work tools in here... You have some suspicions as to their purposes, but it looks like some might have been taken apart.

Ami:

> You try...
> Seems to be locked.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #332 on: November 25, 2022, 06:47:35 AM »
Aya:

> Do the documents contain any useful information?
> Does Tenma have a desk? If so, go through its drawers.

---

Ami:

> "Drat."
> How are our wings feeling?
> Is there any sort of road nearby?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #333 on: November 25, 2022, 06:59:59 AM »
Aya:

> Do the documents contain any useful information?
> Does Tenma have a desk? If so, go through its drawers.

---

Ami:

> "Drat."
> How are our wings feeling?
> Is there any sort of road nearby?
Aya:

> You've been searching such as well.
> These seem a bit old. Well, not recent, rather. There isn't mention about the current incident, you think.

Ami:

> A bit better. Or maybe you're used to them feeling weird now? You still seem able to fly, after all, but you're not sure if they're supposed to be great at carrying you or not.
> You could be fat.. or out of shape, but you don't feel or look like either. Maybe you trained your wings poorly as a bird person- er, Tengu? You don't think you could fly for a long time straight.
> Then again, how long do Tengu normally fly at once for? Are they in the skies most of the time? Do they only fly when needed?

> There is. There's also a path by its side, but it doesn't look like it leads anywhere specific or special yet.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #334 on: November 25, 2022, 07:03:39 AM »
Aya:

> Well, nothing else for it. Check Tenma's underwear drawer; if they predicted our investigation, which is entirely likely, they may have hidden something for us specifically in there.
> Is there anywhere else of note in this room we haven't looked yet?

---

Ami:

> Can we hide our wings, or at least fold them up and tuck them into our blouse, so that we stand a chance of passing as a normal human?
> Give our lower torso a gentle feel and squeeze to confirm whether or not we're fat.
> Head out onto the road and look down it in both directions for anything interesting.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #335 on: November 25, 2022, 07:45:46 AM »
Aya:

> Well, nothing else for it. Check Tenma's underwear drawer; if they predicted our investigation, which is entirely likely, they may have hidden something for us specifically in there.
> Is there anywhere else of note in this room we haven't looked yet?

---

Ami:

> Can we hide our wings, or at least fold them up and tuck them into our blouse, so that we stand a chance of passing as a normal human?
> Give our lower torso a gentle feel and squeeze to confirm whether or not we're fat.
> Head out onto the road and look down it in both directions for anything interesting.
Aya:

> You check...
> Despite how the rest of their wardrobe looked, this one doesn't have much variance. Doesn't seem to be anything special - for the incident, at least, in here.
> Do they really not try much other kinds on? There isn't a lot for the size of this drawer either. You feel like there's more to this. There could just be nothing special. Tenma would be a busy person after all...

> You don't believe so? At least, with what you can see that isn't frozen or dangerous to try. Like under the bed or floor. Or ceiling.

Ami:

> You don't-
> Oh. Seems you can. It's like they weren't ever there at all.
> You're... fine. This isn't fat. Or pudgy either. Not like you'd care a lot if there was a bit.
> Those transports are still passing by. They do slow some in your presence.
> There's a couple in the distance, drinking something as they come your way. Or rather, continue along the other side of the path adjacent to the road. They aren't the first you've seen, but they stand out a bit to you.
> Maybe you're hungry...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #336 on: November 25, 2022, 07:52:26 AM »
Aya:

> Is there anything in here that is frozen? Based on what we've heard, theoretically, only people that aren't fairies should be frozen...
> Close the underwear drawer. Then get down on the floor and have a look under the bed.

---

Ami:

> Consider whether Miss Aya would care if we were fat.
> Consider if we're debating whether or not we're hungry specifically because we spotted those humans. ...Do we feel a compulsion to eat them?
> Try showing our wings again, just to be sure we can. If this is successful, hide them once more, and feel a bit of relief that we actually stand a chance of blending in.
> Let's walk, following along the road toward the couple of interest. Make sure to not actually be on the road, so as to not disturb the transports. We don't want to be a bother to the locals, and we really don't want to call more attention to ourselves than necessary.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #337 on: November 25, 2022, 08:17:48 AM »
Aya:

> Is there anything in here that is frozen? Based on what we've heard, theoretically, only people that aren't fairies should be frozen...
> Close the underwear drawer. Then get down on the floor and have a look under the bed.

---

Ami:

> Consider whether Miss Aya would care if we were fat.
> Consider if we're debating whether or not we're hungry specifically because we spotted those humans. ...Do we feel a compulsion to eat them?
> Try showing our wings again, just to be sure we can. If this is successful, hide them once more, and feel a bit of relief that we actually stand a chance of blending in.
> Let's walk, following along the road toward the couple of interest. Make sure to not actually be on the road, so as to not disturb the transports. We don't want to be a bother to the locals, and we really don't want to call more attention to ourselves than necessary.
Aya:

> No. Unless maybe there's sake stashed somewhere you haven't noticed yet.
> You close the drawer and check the bed.
> There's a simple note underneath and on the floor. It just says to ask for Lady Kanako's help if they / Tenma has gone missing, and that it'd be better to receive her help than leave it to the tengu alone. Doesn't seem like a new note.

Ami:

> You don't think so? You don't look the most slim, but she did trust you with a note, so...
> You don't feel like eating the two. Or humans in general. They don't really give off a tasty scent or anything.
> You try...
> Yep. They can come out or go in easy enough.
> You head for the duo.
> "A bit simpler, right?"
> "But I wanted something interesting. It's been a while." The guy- no wait, girl, says. Huh. To see a lady as "handsome". Well, it's not by that much...
> "We could just go home without eating." The other girl says.
> "Does that include club activities sooner?"
> The other girl sighs and sips more...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #338 on: November 25, 2022, 08:21:32 AM »
Aya:

> Guess that's all the information we're going to get. At least it seems like the Moriyas figured something out...despite being in pretty rough shape.
> Return the room to the condition it was in before we arrived, then rush out of Tenma's pad entirely, and head to the Moriya Shrine.

---

Ami:

> And she did offer access to her body...maybe she actually likes that?
> Whatever. Shove those thoughts aside, we have more pressing matters.
> "Um, pardon me, ladies?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #339 on: November 25, 2022, 08:36:56 AM »
Aya:

> Guess that's all the information we're going to get. At least it seems like the Moriyas figured something out...despite being in pretty rough shape.
> Return the room to the condition it was in before we arrived, then rush out of Tenma's pad entirely, and head to the Moriya Shrine.

---

Ami:

> And she did offer access to her body...maybe she actually likes that?
> Whatever. Shove those thoughts aside, we have more pressing matters.
> "Um, pardon me, ladies?"
Aya:

> You clean up, then head out and for the Moriya Shrine...
> Soon enough, you can see the shrine, and Sanae outside. Seems she was fine after the soul stuff in the underground.
> Though more interestingly, she isn't frozen.

Ami:

> "Hm?" The one that mentioned club questions.
> The other watches you. Though not on guard, you think.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #340 on: November 25, 2022, 08:40:02 AM »
Aya:

> Blink.
> Zip back to our house, grab one of our copies of one of the photos from that one risque photoshoot that shows Momi, Hata, and ourselves, and store it in our chest.
> Then zip all the way back to Sanae, giving her a wave.
> "Oy! I see you're not an ice cube!"

---

Ami:

> "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm lost and separated from a friend of mine. I don't suppose either of you have seen someone dressed similar to me? Her name is Suzaku."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #341 on: November 25, 2022, 08:49:26 AM »
Aya:

> Blink.
> Zip back to our house, grab one of our copies of one of the photos from that one risque photoshoot that shows Momi, Hata, and ourselves, and store it in our chest.
> Then zip all the way back to Sanae, giving her a wave.
> "Oy! I see you're not an ice cube!"

---

Ami:

> "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm lost and separated from a friend of mine. I don't suppose either of you have seen someone dressed similar to me? Her name is Suzaku."
Aya:

> You dart home, grab one of the photoshoot photos, and quickly return, causing Sanae to cover a bit at the wind and snow you blow her way.
> "Funnily enough." Sanae chuckles. "Lady Suwako was cooking something up for in case of Cirno. And what do you know?" She gestures around herself. "But what about you? I don't suppose you somehow snagged a charm from us."

Ami:

> "Can't say I have... Sorry."
> "Lost..." The other girl frowns a bit. Well, not just a bit- "I thought you guys couldn't go through." She suddenly takes your arm, staring to pull you across the street.
> "Eh? What's up? Oh, is it-"
> "Shut up. I'm not happy about this. I mean, not shut up, but quit being so expectant."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #342 on: November 25, 2022, 08:54:48 AM »
Aya:

> Smirk.
> "Unfortunately no, I only snagged a charm for myself. But that charm is Gensokyo's newest hero, which is a pretty sweet deal, I'd say."
> Ruffle Larva's hair.

Larva:

> Oh hell yes that's the good stuff awww yeah

Aya:

> "No, I'm simply here in pursuit of my Lord. And any of my sisters that might also be here, or with them, or whatever."

---

Ami:

> Uh-!
> "Awawawa-?"
> Don't try to resist getting pulled, but do panic about getting dragged into the road where all those transports are zooming back and forth!
> "Wha-what's going on, miss? Did I offend you? I'm sorry!"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #343 on: November 25, 2022, 08:59:24 AM »
Aya:

> Smirk.
> "Unfortunately no, I only snagged a charm for myself. But that charm is Gensokyo's newest hero, which is a pretty sweet deal, I'd say."
> Ruffle Larva's hair.

Larva:

> Oh hell yes that's the good stuff awww yeah

Aya:

> "No, I'm simply here in pursuit of my Lord. And any of my sisters that might also be here, or with her, or whatever."

---

Ami:

> Uh-!
> "Awawawa-?"
> Don't try to resist getting pulled, but do panic about getting dragged into the road where all those transports are zooming back and forth!
> "Wha-what's going on, miss? Did I offend you? I'm sorry!"
Aya:

> "A fairy hero huh. Not surprising. I think Tenma's here with Lady Kanako. I don't know about the other Tengu though." Sanae answers, gesturing to the shrine.

Ami:

> They seem to be stopping before getting close. Does she tell them to? Are they trained to?
> "Not quite."
> She seems to be taking you back to the house you came out of.
>_
> "It's probably not your fault.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #344 on: November 25, 2022, 09:06:40 AM »
Larva:

> Smile at the shrine maiden.
> "Hi! I'm Eternity Larva! I'm a hero that's also on a date with Clownpiece!"

Aya:

> "Splendid, thanks. I owe y'all one for taking them in."
> Appear suddenly at Sanae's side, giving her a sidelong grin and a wink while giving her backside a single gentle squeeze.
> "Real good to see you not frozen."
> Then head inside the shrine in pursuit of Tenma.

---

Ami:

> "Wha-"
> Parse the fact that we're looking at the house we came out of originally, and change our tone accordingly.
> "...Oh."
> "...Uh, one of you wouldn't happen to be Maribel Hearn, would you? Or maybe a Lady Yakumo?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #345 on: November 25, 2022, 05:58:07 PM »
Larva:

> Smile at the shrine maiden.
> "Hi! I'm Eternity Larva! I'm a hero that's also on a date with Clownpiece!"

Aya:

> "Splendid, thanks. I owe y'all one for taking them in."
> Appear suddenly at Sanae's side, giving her a sidelong grin and a wink while giving her backside a single gentle squeeze.
> "Real good to see you not frozen."
> Then head inside the shrine in pursuit of Tenma.

---

Ami:

> "Wha-"
> Parse the fact that we're looking at the house we came out of originally, and change our tone accordingly.
> "...Oh."
> "...Uh, one of you wouldn't happen to be Maribel Hearn, would you? Or maybe a Lady Yakumo?"
Aya:

> "You should treat them well, even while trying to do your hero things." Sanae speaks.
> You dart by Sanae, giving her a brief goodbye, and heading for the shrine. Unfortunately, it seems like she has heavier clothing on...
> Lord Tenma and Kanako are sitting in the center of the first room in the shrine. Casually, as if nothing was wrong.
> "Oh, what do we have here? Special delivery?" Kanako questions. "I don't think I ordered a couple of fairies though."

Ami:

> "She a friend?" The other girl questions.
> "Yes, I'm Maribel. More importantly, why are you in here? How are you in here?"
> The woman unlocks the door, opening it and shoving you inside, followed by her partner heading in, too.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #346 on: November 25, 2022, 06:01:42 PM »
Aya:

> "Don't worry, they're just on a date, with me as their mount."
> Show Tenma the proper physical respects (e.g. nod, bow, genuflect, whatever they normally look for).
> "Good to see you safe, Lord Tenma. Are our sisters also safely hiding away somewhere?"

---

Ami:

> "Wah-!"
> Stumble face-first into a wall, but keep ourselves upright.
> "Owww...um, I don't actually know. I'm sorry! I think I lost most of my memories for some reason...oh, but there's someone else here who still remembers everything, I think."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #347 on: November 25, 2022, 06:42:24 PM »
Aya:

> "Don't worry, they're just on a date, with me as their mount."
> Show Tenma the proper physical respects (e.g. nod, bow, genuflect, whatever they normally look for).
> "Good to see you safe, Lord Tenma. Are our sisters also safely hiding away somewhere?"

---

Ami:

> "Wah-!"
> Stumble face-first into a wall, but keep ourselves upright.
> "Owww...um, I don't actually know. I'm sorry! I think I lost most of my memories for some reason...oh, but there's someone else here who still remembers everything, I think."
Aya:

> "So you're a method of transport now? Does that mean you know how to get to the rest of Gensokyo?"
> "I believe they may still be underground. There was a large blockage by ice, unfortunately. And even if they did get past that, I don't think it leads to the mountain anymore." Tenma answers. "As Miss Yasaka says, the rest of Gensokyo isn't connected to here."

Ami:

> "So you aren't the only one who came?"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2022, 06:47:52 PM »
Aya:

> "Mmm, I thought as much. In terms of getting elsewhere in Gensokyo, technically, I know how it can be done, but practically, I'm of no direct help. Have you happened to notice any barriers physically blocking your way to go elsewhere?"

---

Ami:

> "There's at least three of us...Suzaku, myself, and another girl with wings but doesn't look like me. She's holed up in a bedroom in here. She tells me we're from a land of fantasy, which...sounds completely ridiculous, just like the idea that youkai exist sounds completely ridiculous, but I can't deny my own body exists the way it does."
> Show our wings again.
> "I thought I was a mutant human of some kind, but apparently I'm actually a tengu youkai. Oh, um, I don't want to eat you or anything like that, just to be clear."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #349 on: November 25, 2022, 06:51:14 PM »
Aya:

> "Mmm, I thought as much. In terms of getting elsewhere in Gensokyo, technically, I know how it can be done, but practically, I'm of no direct help. Have you happened to notice any barriers physically blocking your way to go elsewhere?"

---

Ami:

> "There's at least three of us...Suzaku, myself, and another girl with wings but doesn't look like me. She's holed up in a bedroom in here. She tells me we're from a land of fantasy, which...sounds completely ridiculous, just like the idea that youkai exist sounds completely ridiculous, but I can't deny my own body exists the way it does."
> Show our wings again.
> "Thought I was a mutant human of some kind, but apparently I'm actually a tengu youkai. Oh, um, I don't want to eat you or anything like that, just to be clear."
Aya:

> "Not a barrier, but something like the edge of the world, I suppose." Kanako answers.

Ami:

> "She's got wings!? Can she fly? Can you fly?" The other girl questions Maribel, then you.
> "You guys are somehow holed up in my closet. Or rather, another world that's connected through there." Maribel takes you upstairs.
> "So we do get to do Club Activities!"
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #350 on: November 25, 2022, 06:58:02 PM »
Aya:

> "That lines up with a theory of mine. I think Gensokyo's been divided up into separate realms somehow, with traversing between them exceedingly difficult. I was at the Shining Needle Castle when this division happened; you can move between there and Bhavagra freely, but anywhere else is a no-go. You just get stopped in place. Tenshi managed to punch a hole in whatever border exists between realms, but she did it with no one else around and more or less ditched the rest of us. I only got through because Yukari was barely able to open a hole with Okina's dancers helping her out. And you know this is a major issue if Yukari of all people needs their help to just barely open a hole in a border."

---

Ami:

> "I can fly, yeah. It's a bit awkward, more than you might think given how birds fly, but I guess humans weren't really built for flying with wings in their backs. Or humanoids, I guess, in my case. I'd show you, but there are ceilings indoors, so..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #351 on: November 25, 2022, 10:08:25 PM »
Aya:

> "That lines up with a theory of mine. I think Gensokyo's been divided up into separate realms somehow, with traversing between them exceedingly difficult. I was at the Shining Needle Castle when this division happened; you can move between there and Bhavagra freely, but anywhere else is a no-go. You just get stopped in place. Tenshi managed to punch a hole in whatever border exists between realms, but she did it with no one else around and more or less ditched the rest of us. I only got through because Yukari was barely able to open a hole with Okina's dancers helping her out. And you know this is a major issue if Yukari of all people needs their help to just barely open a hole in a border."

---

Ami:

> "I can fly, yeah. It's a bit awkward, more than you might think given how birds fly, but I guess humans weren't really built for flying with wings in their backs. Or humanoids, I guess, in my case. I'd show you, but there are ceilings indoors, so..."
Aya:

> "Huh. If she can do it- ah, right. There's problems with Gensokyo and what we can do. Never mind." Kanako grunts in annoyance.
> "So still no ideas I take it?"
> "Nope..." Kanako says.

Ami:

> "At least a few feet off the ground is still impressive." The other girl assures.
> "Huh?" You hear Tokiko within, as Maribel opens the door.
> The other bird girl quickly scrambles to stop what she's doing and get to the closet.
> "What's she so afraid of?"
> "Given they came in here uninvited, and I seem to look like someone they know, I'm guessing, me." Maribel explains, letting you go and hiding to the closet.
> Which Tokiko carefully sidesteps away from.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #352 on: November 25, 2022, 11:56:12 PM »
Aya:

> "Mmm. I had come here to ask you, Lord Tenma, if you wanted to travel with me, as Larva should be able to support both of us. I even brought you what you requested."
> Walk over to Tenma, pull out the photo on a way that no one what can see it, and pass it over to Tenma.

---

Ami:

> "Uh, I think I found help, Tokiko."
> Follow this girl.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 12:20:27 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2022, 04:58:50 AM »
Aya:

> "Mmm. I had come here to ask you, Lord Tenma, if you wanted to travel with me, as Larva should be able to support both of us. I even brought you what you requested."
> Walk over to Tenma, pull out the photo on a way that no one what can see it, and pass it over to Tenma.

---

Ami:

> "Uh, I think I found help, Tokiko."
> Follow this girl.
Aya:

> "You're capable enough without me." Tenma answers, accepting the photo.
> "Another helping hand would be good though..." Clownpiece objects.

Ami:

> You follow as the maiden enters the closet...
> "Hey, why did you let these two through?" She complains to the wall. "One of them is a scaredy cat and the other has amnesia."
> "She said there were three." The other girl adds.
> "We didn't see a third. Don't tell me they're running around now..."
> "That doesn't sound good, if she's like you two." The other girl looks to you.
> "I was away from home. I can't spend the entire day looking at my closet." Maribel seems to vent her frustration on the wall, at least, verbally.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2022, 05:02:54 AM »
Aya:

> "That, and I also would appreciate the extra company. Like, don't get me wrong, these two are a delight-"
> Give both Larva and Piece some hair tousles.
> "-but sometimes you just need a fellow tengu, you know? And none of the five I've been traveling with today are anywhere I can currently get to."

---

Ami:

> Frown a bit nervously.
> "Whatever you think about my claim that I was lost, I wasn't lying when I said I was out there looking for someone named Suzaku who's dressed similar to me..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #355 on: November 28, 2022, 05:37:15 AM »
Aya:

> "That, and I also would appreciate the extra company. Like, don't get me wrong, these two are a delight-"
> Give both Larva and Piece some hair tousles.
> "-but sometimes you just need a fellow tengu, you know? And none of the five I've been traveling with today are anywhere I can currently get to."

---

Ami:

> Frown a bit nervously.
> "Whatever you think about my claim that I was lost, I wasn't lying when I said I was out there looking for someone named Suzaku who's dressed similar to me..."
Aya:

> "Just for company?" Kanako questions. "I guess we're not really busy now, but won't you find the others soon enough?"

Ami:

> "She's probably even more lost then." The other girl responds.
> Something... a doorway, opens up within the closet.
> "Eh? The way back?" Tokiko questions.
> "Just go back for now. Who knows what could happen if you stick around out here." Maribel gestures.
> "Well it'd be nice if you could find the missing one after they leave." You hear someone on the other side. "Aya's not gonna be happy if she's lost and causing trouble."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #356 on: November 28, 2022, 05:40:19 AM »
Aya:

> "I don't know where two of them are, and two more are in the Outside World where I can't get to them. Or did you mean all of the other tengu?"

---

Ami:

> "Huh?!? Where did that door come from? Uh, if I'm really from over there, then why am I even here in the first place?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #357 on: November 28, 2022, 05:49:15 AM »
Aya:

> "I don't know where two of them are, and two more are in the Outside World where I can't get to them. Or did you mean all of the other tengu?"

---

Ami:

> "Huh?!? Where did that door come from? Uh, if I'm really from over there, then why am I even here in the first place?"
Aya:

> "Sure you won't end up making Tenma lost somewhere too?" Kanako snacks.

Ami:

> "Aya didn't want to send you, but did since only certain people could go. Investigate out there for any way to fix stuff in here. Still dunno what-"
> "Just go back in already." Maribel seems annoyed.
> "Or what, you'll call your dream self or whatever over here?" The horned girl on the other side questions. She sounds familiar.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #358 on: November 28, 2022, 11:39:04 AM »
Aya:

> "If we were to get separated, it would be because Lord Tenma ordered it so. I don't know where Hata and Momi are only because they're off doing their own things, and the Outside World thing is a special case that won't happen again."

---

Ami:

> "I still don't really know what's going on here or what I'm supposed to do, but I can't just leave Suzaku out there on her own. Especially if she's lost her memories like I have."
« Last Edit: November 28, 2022, 04:05:31 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest - Part 5
« Reply #359 on: December 01, 2022, 05:12:03 AM »
Aya:

> "If we were to get separated, it would be because Lord Tenma ordered it so. I don't know where Hata and Momi are only because they're off doing their own things, and the Outside World thing is a special case that won't happen again."

---

Ami:

> "I still don't really know what's going on here or what I'm supposed to do, but I can't just leave Suzaku out there on her own. Especially if she's lost her memories like I have."
Aya:

> "Sounds like you've got nothing to worry about then." Kanako speaks to Lord Tenma. "Except maybe, appearance and reputation. But everyone's probably frozen out there, right?"
> "Truthfully," Tenma finally speaks again. "There is some business I'd like to continue, now that there's someone capable dealing with this incident, and there isn't much I can do to help in it. If you would lend me a frost ward, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, it'd just be a quick trip to our village then back here for me to work on that business."
> "You're just being dodgy..." Clownpiece calls.

Ami:

> "You think you're gonna be better at finding her out here?" Maribel questions.
> "You think you will be better than her at finding her friend?" The horned girl questions after.
> "She doesn't even have her memory!"
> "But she can fly..." The other girl adds.
> "Whose side are you on?" Maribel turns.
> "Just trying to help decide."
> "I'd send someone else in to help, but we still don't know who can go through." The horned girl shrugs.
> "Seems like people unimportant to that world if they can be separated from it so easily." Maribel looks aside.
> "A-Ah..." Tokiko jumps a bit.
> "That makes some sense I suppose... what else makes you think that? Or is it just a pure guess?" The horned girl keeps the conversation going.
> "It feels like something that's hard to get through. These two don't look like they have the skills or strength to get through, so..." Maribel states.
> "Does that also mean you aren't fully controlling that other you or something?" The horned girl asks.
> You wonder how long they'll converse...
>_