Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 83804 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #600 on: November 13, 2021, 04:28:10 AM »
> If nothing has been found out of Notice, either Shou's, either Rooms' or Curtains', move on to the Edge of the Adjacent Room...  if there is 1 Room or 1 Access in Linear Path in Succession...

> Are we able to again "laughs, conversations, off-currents"...  or maybe steps... ?

>Move four rooms west, keeping an eye out for anything of note and especially an ear out for anything.

>You don't hear anything of note now, it seems that has passed.
>You press 'westward', going through the crescent-shaped room that you found Shou. Past that is an oblong sort of room with another statue, this one of a western-style woman in a kind of robe-like thing you sort of recognize from one of the pictures in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, you think they called them Classicals or something? It is heavily eroded.
>Past that, you come to a star-shaped kind of room, though one of the points are rounded due to the room you just came from. Here, you find what seems to be the remains of a stuffed couch, having rotted and fallen apart in the from the water. You can see metal springs inside of it. Curious, perhaps another outside world thing? You...think you can hear something, distantly? Metal striking metal?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #601 on: November 13, 2021, 04:53:52 AM »
>Go back quickly and tear the curtains we just passed through, then come back to this room and see if we can still hear the noise.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #602 on: November 13, 2021, 06:07:24 AM »
>Go back quickly and tear the curtains we just passed through, then come back to this room and see if we can still hear the noise.

>We will presume you marked your passage.
>You can definitely hear it, now that you listen for it. It's hard to triangulate, further into the current?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #603 on: November 14, 2021, 07:35:22 PM »
>We will presume you marked your passage.
>You can definitely hear it, now that you listen for it. It's hard to triangulate, further into the current?

>_

> Gradually move ,and measure the current, going along the walls of this room to better pin down where the noises are coming .
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #604 on: November 14, 2021, 07:52:33 PM »
> Gradually move ,and measure the current, going along the walls of this room to better pin down where the noises are coming .

>You move...and you think you can feel some oddities in the current toward the south. The sounds are definitely coming from that direction, you determined.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #605 on: November 14, 2021, 07:57:03 PM »
>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #606 on: November 14, 2021, 08:16:11 PM »
>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.

>You move south, coming to a roughly triangular room which seems to be home to an empty, tipped over shelf. The sounds are further southward, you think.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #607 on: November 17, 2021, 09:30:31 PM »
>You move south, coming to a roughly triangular room which seems to be home to an empty, tipped over shelf. The sounds are further southward, you think.

>_

> Spare a curious looking-over glance to the tipped over shelf and the empty room,then proceed ,careful and aware, towards the odd current southwards.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #608 on: November 20, 2021, 08:16:24 PM »
>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #609 on: November 20, 2021, 08:32:30 PM »
> Spare a curious looking-over glance to the tipped over shelf and the empty room,then proceed ,careful and aware, towards the odd current southwards.

>Move to the room to the south, marking the curtain once more.

>You glance at the shelf. It has suffered quite a bit of water damage, but it is holding together better than the desk was. You suspect it was treated better, or perhaps the wood just takes to long exposure to saltwalter.
>You move southward, and can feel the currents are getting quite disturbed. You pass into the next room, ripping the curtain.
>You kind of note the room is trapezoid-shaped, but that barely holds your attention. What does hold your attention is Sakuya, near the middle of the room, a knife in each hand as she swings, slashes, and stabs at empty air. Her eyes are narrowed and focused on a supposed opponent in front of her. As you watch she lunges at about where its chest would be, but there is nothing...
>No, there is a ring of metal against metal, and she moves as though the knife were deflected. She ducks as if someone stabbed at her head and snaps her other knife up to deflect an unseen attack, and you hear an impact there as well. She tries to follow through with the first knife, and there is yet another ring of clashing knives.
>Then she is gone. Then she is there again, not even a fraction of a second later, but she has moved. Where she was on the left side, she is now on the right. Her position has completely changed, you realize she is posed as if she had just parried her last attack, and is moving to strike low at the spot where she was just at before she disappeared.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #610 on: November 21, 2021, 12:43:13 AM »
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #611 on: November 21, 2021, 01:10:43 AM »
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"


// Indeed have to confirm  If " it " is an Invisible-Formless Opponenth at all, and then... //

> Before Calling out to her... float higher to better observe and listen in order to gain a better grasp of the patterns and zones the Invisible Sakuya's Opponent is following, and then...

>... move closer just enough and with the right angle so we are in the range just for Sakuya to see, or rather to be seen whenever she has a bit of respite ,the right position to...

>... be ready to Fire some Focused Danmaku Streams to pin down " The Formless Opponent" as soon as  we an adequately clear space of shooting narrowed down  free of Sakuya or, if unfeasible, as soon as we have 1 granting her wider and more visible dodging room than the intended target.

> Call out to her whenever she has a bit of respite so we don't innocently cause her a dangerous distraction.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #612 on: November 21, 2021, 05:08:49 AM »



>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"


// Indeed have to confirm  If " it " is an Invisible-Formless Opponenth at all, and then... //

> Before Calling out to her... float higher to better observe and listen in order to gain a better grasp of the patterns and zones the Invisible Sakuya's Opponent is following, and then...

>... move closer just enough and with the right angle so we are in the range just for Sakuya to see, or rather to be seen whenever she has a bit of respite ,the right position to...

>... be ready to Fire some Focused Danmaku Streams to pin down " The Formless Opponent" as soon as  we an adequately clear space of shooting narrowed down  free of Sakuya or, if unfeasible, as soon as we have 1 granting her wider and more visible dodging room than the intended target.

> Call out to her whenever she has a bit of respite so we don't innocently cause her a dangerous distraction.

>You can't really read the currents to that degree; Sakuya's movements are too fast and chaotic, even within her bubble.
>You try to catch her eye, but she seems to blink out and switch to the other side of the fight before you can do so. You think she is too deeply occupied to notice you right now, it seems like she is wholly focused on this battle.
>You are not sure if you'll disrupt her focus by calling out to her.

>_


Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #613 on: November 21, 2021, 08:22:35 PM »
>Once we get the opportunity to do so without firing at Sakuya, shoot a wide spread of danmaku at the general area of whatever she seems to be fighting.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #614 on: November 21, 2021, 08:32:52 PM »
>Once we get the opportunity to do so without firing at Sakuya, shoot a wide spread of danmaku at the general area of whatever she seems to be fighting.

>You send out a wide spray of danmaku, confident that it shouldn't hit Sakuya unless she makes a completely unpredictable move. In a proper fight, this would be simplicity itself to dodge, but in this kind of situation.
>The shots seem to pass through nothing, and Sakuya herself was never in danger, yet she cries out as if hit. A moment later, she has blinked out and switched positions again, now in the wake of your shots, staggering and moving as if fending off a sudden flurry of blows; punctuated by a ring of steel.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #615 on: November 22, 2021, 06:35:07 AM »
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #616 on: November 22, 2021, 09:07:53 PM »
>Call out to her, "Sakuya!"

>You call out, but she doesn't respond. You expect she is too occupied, all told.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #617 on: November 23, 2021, 11:13:37 PM »
>You send out a wide spray of danmaku, confident that it shouldn't hit Sakuya unless she makes a completely unpredictable move. In a proper fight, this would be simplicity itself to dodge, but in this kind of situation.
>The shots seem to pass through nothing, and Sakuya herself was never in danger, yet she cries out as if hit. A moment later, she has blinked out and switched positions again, now in the wake of your shots, staggering and moving as if fending off a sudden flurry of blows; punctuated by a ring of steel.

>_
>You call out, but she doesn't respond. You expect she is too occupied, all told.

>_

> Carefully Begin  flyingl closer to Sakuya's range up to her front, any changes about her or around her?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #618 on: November 24, 2021, 02:27:05 AM »
>"I can't see whatever you're fighting, is there any way I can help?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #619 on: November 24, 2021, 02:36:54 AM »
> Carefully Begin  flyingl closer to Sakuya's range up to her front, any changes about her or around her?

>You swim a bit closer to Sakuya; she does not react. She is far too focused on this fight. She blinks into the opposite position again as you do.

>"I can't see whatever you're fighting, is there any way I can help?"

>She doesn't respond...no, you think you may have seen her eyes flick your way for a second; this is marked with her suddenly going onto the defensive, moving as if deflecting several stabs, faster than you can easily follow.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #620 on: November 24, 2021, 07:17:30 AM »
>Pull out our anchor and begin blindly swinging it at the general area that whatever Sakuya's fighting seems to be.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #621 on: November 24, 2021, 04:18:38 PM »
>Pull out our anchor and begin blindly swinging it at the general area that whatever Sakuya's fighting seems to be.

>You swing your anchor through that spot, and encounter empty air.
>Sakuya, however, suddenly stumbles back as though hit from the side by something large and heavy that she did not anticipate. IN mid stumble, she blinks out and appears on the other side of the fight, still stumbling and now on the defensive, holding her knives close and trying to move back without stumbling further, limping and obviously favoring her side.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #622 on: November 24, 2021, 06:10:04 PM »
>Back off and stow the anchor.
>"What's going on?!"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #623 on: November 24, 2021, 10:26:49 PM »
>Back off and stow the anchor.
>"What's going on?!"

>You back away, and demand to know what's happening. Sakuya doesn't answer; she seems to be too busy favoring her side and trying to regain whatever offensive position she can.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #624 on: November 25, 2021, 01:31:31 AM »
>Look around to see if there's anything else unusual about this room.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #625 on: November 25, 2021, 01:41:49 AM »
>Look around to see if there's anything else unusual about this room.

>The room itself seems to be like any of the others. You note there is what seems to be a large glass box laying on its side in one of the corners.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #626 on: November 25, 2021, 02:12:34 AM »
>The room itself seems to be like any of the others. You note there is what seems to be a large glass box laying on its side in one of the corners.

>_

> ...Oh...before going for it for examining  ...did we take back with us a piece of curtain or have at our disposal another cover to put between us and "the large glass box"?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #627 on: November 26, 2021, 01:27:55 AM »
> ...Oh...before going for it for examining  ...did we take back with us a piece of curtain or have at our disposal another cover to put between us and "the large glass box"?

>You do not have anything like that. That said, you can easily grab a nearby curtain.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #628 on: November 26, 2021, 05:06:51 AM »
>You do not have anything like that. That said, you can easily grab a nearby curtain.

>_

// Not to get turning  over-hopeful nor over-busy, but it seems there are Hinting Chances about a " Fast Freeing  Resolution  for Sakuya "...

//...Nevertheless Hinting Chances are Also Present  it could be more like " Shou's Delayed Liberation until INCIDENT RESOLUTION or at least A PARTICULAR BREAKTHROUGH is going to be achieved " 
(as long as inside this Pocket Dimension-like Place shaped by  Murasa's Memories,Will,Particular Condition as a Reformed Sinking Youkai Ghost  ; ALSO BY since there are also "the Ominous Tree-Shaped Spirits" which are  linked to Stargazer,originally from "A-Z Okuu Quest" linked back to "A-Z Reisen Quest,to some extent->A-Z Okuu Quest,to a certain extent->A-Z Yukari Quest" ,to a fairly great extent"   ...)//

> Oh! Of Course go Tear&Grab " 2  TWO Properly Large  Curtain Pieces of Curtain" ...

> ...Return Flying on the double to " the Room (of the Oddly )Trapped Sakuya "

>...Spread at least 1  positioned in a way  that it acts as if as Panel-Cover-Shield  for both  Sakuya and Us FROM" The (Suspected of Dangerous Conjuring   ) Large GLASS BOX "...

> ... Approach the Large Glass Box  with our " Cover Curtain " to examine it : be Ready to Cover it by Launching it Forward Over it IF something is felt or is seen amiss "

//  This is conducted  as " mainly a Demi-Template for Prudent Testing  " ,and  I am likely mostly-erring on the side of Prudency,and yet  it is still warranted Besides    ...

// ...Suggested Next Steps Next Steps should be like ( of course based on a Fair Free by YAERSULF/All Players)" A  Protected/Covered Examination of the (Suspiciously Conjuring Glass Box) to Deactivate its Ill-Trapping Effect"( maybe  a Greater Mystic-like Mirror Concealment or Captivation ?")   ..."//
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 03:30:38 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #629 on: December 01, 2021, 05:46:21 AM »
(Can you simplify that a bit, please?)