Author Topic: In Defiance Of Transience (Tenshi Quest)  (Read 13322 times)

Re: In Defiance Of Transience (Tenshi Quest)
« Reply #150 on: Yesterday at 10:25:29 AM »
> Where are our manners? Introduce ourselves!
> "Tenshi Hinanawi, Eldest Daughter of the Hinanawi Clan."
> Complement miss Saigyouji "The concert sure was wonderful..."

>Yuyuko smiles. "Thank you for the compliment, but you should really be giving your praises to the Prismriver Sisters. I didn't even organise it, they did that themselves!"

> Adopt pensive expression "Though more solemn business brought me here, you could say it's a matter of life and death..."

>Yuyuko's expression becomes slightly more dour."Oh."

> Ensure we're out of earshot of Komachi before elaborating further "Earlier today we had a run in with two Shinigami claiming that my time here as a Celestial is nearly up.  We just barely managed to defeat them and learn that an order has been issued high up in the ministry to hunt me down.  No doubt more Shinigami will be sent, which brings me here asking for your house's assistance in training to fend them off for as long as possible."
> Glance back at our friends "C-can't bear the thought of leaving Shion and Shinmyoumaru alone..."

>"Hmm. Youmu, your thoughts?"
>"...I can do it. Although I am in training myself, I believe I still have some things to teach Tenshi."
>"I was thinking more about how the Celestial is prolonging the inevitable."
>"My Lady..."
>Yuyuko's face perks up. "But she has such a romantic and noble reason for doing so. I can't possibly deny her!"
>"Good to see we are on the same page."

>"I do have to ask you for a favour first."

>Oh boy, errands.
>"Usually I would be taking care of the Hakugyokurou's Garden at this time. Considering that you want your training as soon as possible as this is a matter of life and death, it would be in both our interests if you were to help me in the gardening.
>_?
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:28:56 AM by WitheringFlowerCrown »

« Reply #151 on: Yesterday at 02:40:41 PM »
> "I would have never believed that a celestial such as myself would have to do gardening but this is situation of life and death....Alright, I'll do it. First let me go tell my friends first, where should we meet up? Do I need any gardening equipment?"

> It's kind of suspicious that Yuyuko would help us evade the Ministry of Right and Wrong considering she's in charge of the Netherworld.

Tom

« Reply #152 on: Today at 05:53:20 AM »
> Thank miss Saigyouji and Youmu for offering their assistance at a dark time for a Celestial.