Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1029843 times)

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #1050 on: March 10, 2020, 06:07:04 AM »
his entire actions the entire game felt incredibly stinted in a way where it's like reading a particular someone(caffeineboost) on smogon.  caffeineboost is a player who acts incredibly scummy as town and sorta towny as scum. pure awkwardness. gut pinged it as "really hard to be coached" here. anybody who votes zeep will feel the steel blade of my katana

orly

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #1051 on: March 10, 2020, 06:08:08 AM »
orly

duh obv i said that and stand by it because you can tie things you see in one game to another generally!  but your implications make no sense because idt i did anything that followed any of those four cases

Nuxl

Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1052 on: March 10, 2020, 06:08:43 AM »
You didn't answer my question though. I thought you dropped your case on me by the end of the day. What changed?

« Reply #1053 on: March 10, 2020, 06:10:17 AM »
So, the case doesn't make sense because after I made the case in public you didn't follow through?

Nuxl

« Reply #1054 on: March 10, 2020, 06:11:13 AM »
Conq, I'm not rushing your post. It does interest me though. SB's slipup and behavior afterward was just undeniably awkward.  2 pages since and there's been little talk about it. Did nobody else find it damning?

if it helps i think dropping the entire case with it is awk but i dont think the read of the joke vote is terrible considering i also thought it was an offwagon vote at eod1.

Maybe considering if SB was doing his a lotta homework over the night? But dunno if the oopsies itself means anything

Nuxl

« Reply #1055 on: March 10, 2020, 06:13:12 AM »
So, the case doesn't make sense because after I made the case in public you didn't follow through?

sorry what are you even saying at this point because i dont understand what you're getting at

are you saying these are possibilities as a result...? and if i did what you were saying i'd look worse or something

what still happened to your earlier read on me when you said you didnt know how to feel about me rofl

« Reply #1056 on: March 10, 2020, 06:25:25 AM »
I think you looked less scummy later than you did earlier.  But I am trying to explain why you looked scummy earlier.

Now? I'm suspicious of everybody now. Abu was town, Prims died, Prims was town, and my reads all got thrown in the garbage.

Nuxl

« Reply #1057 on: March 10, 2020, 06:28:13 AM »
I think you looked less scummy later than you did earlier.  But I am trying to explain why you looked scummy earlier.

Now? I'm suspicious of everybody now. Abu was town, Prims died, Prims was town, and my reads all got thrown in the garbage.

uhh ok. i thought you were backing up a sr on me so i was confused how your progression got there from yesterday

why do you think allll of your reads are ruined? you feel good about nobody?

Nuxl

« Reply #1058 on: March 10, 2020, 06:28:57 AM »
Refa, I'm always a lynch target and today's my day.

and is this actually serious

« Reply #1059 on: March 10, 2020, 06:45:32 AM »
Abu gets mod-confirmed town, and I'm like "Well that was less than likely, but at least I have 24 hours to figure out who the scum are. Duskfall maybe, Conq maybe, AHA it must be Prims"

So yes, I feel good about nobody now.
And I'm a very jokey person, but usually serious when playing Mafia. That statement is serious, as you can tell from context.

Nuxl

« Reply #1060 on: March 10, 2020, 06:58:48 AM »
@everyone found the archive, how safe is it to take meta from... five years ago lmfao. kinda think raik is just town  :-\

Abu gets mod-confirmed town, and I'm like "Well that was less than likely, but at least I have 24 hours to figure out who the scum are. Duskfall maybe, Conq maybe, AHA it must be Prims"

So yes, I feel good about nobody now.
And I'm a very jokey person, but usually serious when playing Mafia. That statement is serious, as you can tell from context.

well i dont think this got me anywhere

is everybody just in a null spot or scum? is there anybody you felt bad about d1 that became better...?

Nuxl

« Reply #1061 on: March 10, 2020, 06:59:30 AM »
eh, never mind i guess, i dont think these questions will get you anywhere either hahaha

Nuxl

« Reply #1062 on: March 10, 2020, 07:01:47 AM »
it is interesting though that you think you're the lynch target today in the same post that you say people are calling you weird town lmao

Nuxl

« Reply #1063 on: March 10, 2020, 07:10:43 AM »
was hoping to get a kneejerk response to that but you went offline. alas

Refa

• There's a crying tree dropping apples on me...
  • ...and now I'm fighting God
    • You Won't Believe
« Reply #1064 on: March 10, 2020, 07:15:52 AM »
I've been historically awful at reading SB honestly.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1065 on: March 10, 2020, 07:18:28 AM »
Also I can't speak for the people who are saving your slot for later but for me at least it's like every time you make dedicated posts, I'm like "cool Nuxl is town again" and then every time you stop, I'm like "...but what if?". At least for me, you'd be easier to read with some strong scumreads; I can kind of see why other people feel that way about you. Also fair enough on the Duskfall read, just let me know when you're more sure really.

Nuxl

« Reply #1066 on: March 10, 2020, 07:21:40 AM »
Also I can't speak for the people who are saving your slot for later but for me at least it's like every time you make dedicated posts, I'm like "cool Nuxl is town again" and then every time you stop, I'm like "...but what if?". At least for me, you'd be easier to read with some strong scumreads; I can kind of see why other people feel that way about you. Also fair enough on the Duskfall read, just let me know when you're more sure really.

ive honestly been having trouble making dedicated scumreads recently. my townreads are high confidence and that matters the most to me

god i want to engage with you on tommy to help my own read but don't want to expose a tell for when i play with him again uuuugh. as a starting point, do you remember how you read him in ocnoc2?

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1067 on: March 10, 2020, 08:30:59 AM »
ive honestly been having trouble making dedicated scumreads recently. my townreads are high confidence and that matters the most to me

god i want to engage with you on tommy to help my own read but don't want to expose a tell for when i play with him again uuuugh. as a starting point, do you remember how you read him in ocnoc2?

Yeah, I mean I don't find you scummy for it, but it makes it hard to read you with confidence; I can get why other people have a hard time reading you basically.

Damn, the tryharding is real. TBH, I remember reading you and Tommy super differently in OCNOC2. You were just obvious town to everyone IIRC and he was like...I don't think a consensus town read IIRC but someone I never really doubted being scum kind of thing? I don't remember the game too well though beyond that.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1068 on: March 10, 2020, 08:43:46 AM »
Start at #974 to about #982. There's also his case a bit back, but he discarded every momentum he had on NNR and shifted over to his second option ORfish kinda badly.
Okay, I looked at this. I guess I can't fault SB for not realizing NNR's vote on Serela was a jokevote because I remember a few other people commenting on the Serela vote at the time (although i thought it was pretty clear given the reason he stated for his vote, illiteracy truly has infected motk). The switch to oarfish is definitely awkward yeah. I dunno if that in itself makes him more likely to be scum though since it would have been easy for mafia!him to stay on NNR and he wouldn't look like a fool for jumping to oarfish.
As I'm typing this up I realized Refa already responded to you and said pretty much the same thing.

@SB can you walk me through your oarfish read? Oarfish is a pretty singular player so it's always hard for me to get a handle on them. I looked at the posts you linked and I'm not actually sure how they relate to the rest of your argument so I feel like I'm missing something?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1069 on: March 10, 2020, 09:05:08 AM »
How do you think Serela compares to his scum meta now? You mentioned he had difficulty faking reads on town (honestly kind of seeing him having trouble coming up with scumreads) but is there anything else? Actually if you have anything on NNR, that would help too because that's another read I'm struggling with.
tbh Serela's #1020 definitely gives me scum!serela who tried to make a case on someone but just couldn't vibes. so yeah i've been seeing that on his d2 as well. i dont have any real quantifiable way to describe the rest of his meta, i just remember it was a "feeling" i got, and it still only worked about half the time, and i'm rusty enough that im not relying on it anyway.

I don't think I can help with NNR, I'm trying to remember a time when we were town together and off the top of my head I can only remember one game (where I correctly read him as town because he claimed fire trucking death miller). I don't really know how to read him tbh because he's a very reactive player by nature (luv ya NNR).

nuxl personally i dont really know how to solve your slot because i get the feeling you have the kind of playstyle that will just make me wave you off as town if i interact with you.

I don't think shadoweh and serela are scum together but let's try this out.
##vote: serela
Going to bed because I didnt' realize how late it was, I'll catch up before work in the morning.

SHADOWEH THIS ISN'T A PASS FOR YOU TO SIT ON YOUR BUTT AND DO NOTHING, IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT MY VOTE IS GOING STRAIGHT BACK ON YOU.

Refa

• You Won't Believe
« Reply #1070 on: March 10, 2020, 09:25:26 AM »
Why don't you think that they're scum together?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #1071 on: March 10, 2020, 09:36:32 AM »
define Statement53
{
        My initial thoughts before I knew that (Prims) was dead was that I really didn't like how (Prims) pushed for the crumb, or lack thereof, but I didn't act on it at the time as I didn't see it as being very important.
}
define Statement54
{
        Not only that, but this was picked up by (ActionDan), (raikaria), and (Nuxl) anyway and I didn't want to add to the noise.
}
define Statement55
{
        Now, during the night, I had the crazy conspiracy theory that (ActionDan), (raikaria), and (Nuxl) might have been scum who were coordinating a high profile (?) lynch for day 2.
}
define Statement56
{
        This conspiracy theory was immediately ruined by Prims flipping town the next day and my kneejerk reaction was to come up with another conspiracy theory that (ActionDan), (raikaria), and (Nuxl) pushed this last second questioning of Prims to gain some town cred after they shot and flipped Prims.
}
define Statement57
{
        Then I looked at who the players in question were and immediately dismissed that particular conspiracy theory.
}
define Statement58
{
        What I'm trying to say is that, as a result of this, my view of (raikaria) and (Nuxl) have been reinforced and (ActionDan) has gone from being a useless and completely unknown variable to a mostly unknown variable that's probably useless town.
}
define Statement59
{
        Moving on, I definitely didn't like (Shadoweh)'s play yesterday.
}
define Statement60
{
        I don't really have any original points of my own to add and am more than content to sheep others with regards to (Shadoweh).
}
define Statement61
{
        What definitely stood out to me as weird, however, was (Conqueror)'s gambit to claim a result on (Shadoweh).
}
define Statement62
{
        I like to think of (Conqueror) as being smart enough to realize beforehand how stupid the whole gambit was, but it's also not as though (Conqueror) tried to drag it out given how quickly and readily (Conqueror) was willing to drop the entire charade, so I am legitimately confused so as to what the point of the entire song and dance was.
}
define Question19
{
        What the heck were you trying to accomplish with that particular gambit?
}
define Statement63
{
        I still maintain my opinion regarding (O4rfish) from yesterday.
}
define Statement64
{
        I didn't like how (O4rfish) tried way too hard to force a scumread on (Nuxl), which (O4rfish) dropped immediately to chase after a supposed scumslip by (NekoNekoRex).
}
define Statement65
{
        I felt that (O4rfish)'s next action of jumping onto the (Shadoweh) wagon was opportunistic and simply an excuse to make it appear as though (O4rfish) was trying to participate in the game.
}
define Statement66
{
        I don't like how (O4rfish) just completely forgot that (Nuxl) existed after that either.
}
define Statement67
{
        (O4rfish) said that it was hard to talk about (Nuxl) due to the fact that (Nuxl) disappeared to play Mystery Dungeon but I think that this is a lazy and scummy excuse.
}
define Statement68
{
        If (O4rfish) was truly confident in (O4rfish)'s scumread of (Nuxl), I think that (O4rfish) would have continued to try to draw attention to (O4rfish)'s case.
}
define Statement69
{
        Or, at the very least, tried to ask (Nuxl) some questions in order to engage with the person (O4rfish) thought was scum.
}
define Statement70
{
        Instead, it seems to me as though (O4rfish) was simply trying to bury and forget about a case that (O4rfish) didn't believe in.
}
define Statement71
{
        Combine this with (O4rfish)'s latest posts today and I remain unimpressed.
}
define Statement72
{
        The very first thing (O4rfish) does is defend (O4rfish), saying that (Prims) was likely murdered to push a case onto (O4rfish).
}
define Statement73
{
        Not only do I believe that this line of thinking comes from an entirely non-town mindset, but it almost seems as though to me that part of the reason why (Prims) may have been killed was simply so that (O4rfish) could make this defense for (O4rfish).
}
define Statement74
{
I also dislike how (O4rfish) sets up (O4rfish)'s read of (Conqueror) in such a way that (Conqueror) is scum bussing an unenthused (Shadoweh).
}
define Statement75
{
        Also, finally, just letting everyone know that anybody who is still bothering to read (NekoNekoRex)'s posts are wasting their time and it would be better spent looking elsewhere.
}
define Statement76
{
        This is due to the fact that, as I mentioned during day 1, (NekoNekoRex) is not a valid lynch target.
}
query (Playerbase)
{
        cout <<(Statement53)
        cout <<(Statement54)
        cout <<(Statement55)
        cout <<(Statement56)
        cout <<(Statement57)
        cout <<(Statement58)
}
My initial thoughts before I knew that Prims was dead was that I really didn't like how Prims pushed for the crumb, or lack thereof, but I didn't act on it at the time as I didn't see it as being very important. Not only that, but this was picked up by ActionDan, raikaria, and Nuxl anyway and I didn't want to add to the noise. Now, during the night, I had the crazy conspiracy theory that ActionDan, raikaria, and Nuxl might have been scum who were coordinating a high profile (?) lynch for day 2. This conspiracy theory was immediately ruined by Prims flipping town the next day and my kneejerk reaction was to come up with another conspiracy theory that ActionDan, raikaria, and Nuxl pushed this last second questioning of Prims to gain some town cred after they shot and flipped Prims. Then I looked at who the players in question were and immediately dismissed that particular conspiracy theory. What I'm trying to say is that, as a result of this, my view of raikaria and Nuxl have been reinforced and ActionDan has gone from being a useless and completely unknown variable to a mostly unknown variable that's probably useless town.
query (Playerbase)
{
        cout <<(Statement59)
        cout <<(Statement60)
        cout <<(Statement61)
        cout <<(Statement62)
}
Moving on, I definitely didn't like Shadoweh's play yesterday. I don't really have any original points of my own to add and am more than content to sheep others with regards to Shadoweh. What definitely stood out to me as weird, however, was Conqueror's gambit to claim a result on Shadoweh. I like to think of Conqueror as being smart enough to realize beforehand how stupid the whole gambit was, but it's also not as though Conqueror tried to drag it out given how quickly and readily Conqueror was willing to drop the entire charade, so I am legitimately confused so as to what the point of the entire song and dance was.
query (Conqueror)
{
        ask (Question19)
        return (Opinions)
}
query (Playerbase)
{
        cout <<(Statement63)
        cout <<(Statement64)
        cout <<(Statement65)
        cout <<(Statement66)
        cout <<(Statement67)
        cout <<(Statement68)
        cout <<(Statement69)
        cout <<(Statement70)
        cout <<(Statement71)
        cout <<(Statement72)
        cout <<(Statement73)
        cout <<(Statement74)
}
I still maintain my opinion regarding O4rfish from yesterday. I didn't like how O4rfish tried way too hard to force a scumread on Nuxl, which O4rfish dropped immediately to chase after a supposed scumslip by NekoNekoRex. I felt that O4rfish's next action of jumping onto the Shadoweh wagon was opportunistic and simply an excuse to make it appear as though O4rfish was trying to participate in the game. I don't like how O4rfish just completely forgot that Nuxl existed after that either. O4rfish said that it was hard to talk about Nuxl due to the fact that Nuxl disappeared to play Mystery Dungeon but I think that this is a lazy and scummy excuse. If O4rfish was truly confident in O4rfish's scumread of Nuxl, I think that O4rfish would have continued to try to draw attention to O4rfish's case. Or, at the very least, tried to ask Nuxl some questions in order to engage with the person O4rfish thought was scum. Instead, it seems to me as though O4rfish was simply trying to bury and forget about a case that O4rfish didn't believe in. Combine this with O4rfish's latest posts today and I remain unimpressed. The very first thing O4rfish does is defend O4rfish, saying that Prims was likely murdered to push a case onto O4rfish. Not only do I believe that this line of thinking comes from an entirely non-town mindset, but it almost seems as though to me that part of the reason why Prims may have been killed was simply so that O4rfish could make this defense for O4rfish. I also dislike how O4rfish sets up his read of Conqueror in such a way that Conqueror is scum bussing an unenthused Shadoweh.
query (Playerbase)
{
        cout <<(Statement75)
        cout <<(Statement76)
}
Also, finally, just letting everyone know that anybody who is still bothering to read NekoNekoRex's posts are wasting their time and it would be better spent looking elsewhere. This is due to the fact that, as I mentioned during day 1, NekoNekoRex is not a valid lynch target.
query (Alignments)
{
        cout <<(scum)+(O4rfish)
}
##Vote: O4rfish

// I hate this game.

« Reply #1072 on: March 10, 2020, 11:00:04 AM »
I’m phonebound and I haven’t properly read the last page or so in depth.

I understand the Duskfall suspicions based on his phase end play feeling heavily self-pres based, but I feel like the odds of Abu actually getting to vig him were fairly low? I’m assuming scum roleblocker or something similar exists because I believe they were present in past Kilga setups, so Duskfall wouldn’t need to be afraid of getting vigged as scum. This doesn’t hold up if Raikaria is scum roleblocker, but I don’t think scum!Roleblocker Raikaria offers up himself for lynch in place of the town!vigilante who has declared interest in shooting his scumbuddy in the face (and ftr Nuxl I disagree and think the lynch could’ve swung based on who appeared close to phase end). There is a chance that scum!Duskfall is afraid of empowerer or something or just overreacted in general but I feel like town!Duskfall has more of a reason to be afraid here.

@Fabloo It may have looked like one hiccup, but reframing everything NNR did with the understanding that their Serela vote was a joke makes the majority of their actions make sense. The exception to this is the Abu shift which I would like an answer for still (@NNR) but like, read my NNR case again and think about it. Why would I keep pushing it aside from the Abu point?

Conq, I think the gambit was really obvious, to me at least(“don’t hammer guys”) but seriously I think this is town!Shadoweh. Town!Shadoweh gets more annoyed while being under pressure from things she thinks are bullstrawberries and scum!Shadoweh doesn’t have the same kind of reaction, she just tries to make herself as small as possible iirc and blend in while watching townies kill each other. She is low presence but I think that’s more because she’s been swallowed up by a hella active game thread.

Wrt Oarfish: my old read on them was town, because I felt like they had conviction in their arguments even if the logic was faulty and I felt like that was more likely to come from town. I forced myself to try and pay more attention to Oarfish and Zeep on reread because my eyes tended to glaze over their posts at first, and felt worse because I didn’t actually feel like they believed their scumreads. The conviction in their arguments I felt before felt more like they believed they’d just made a really good push, but it didn’t feel like they were trying to discern anyone’s alignment.
When Nuxl asked how they would deal with reading a player who had an unconventional playstyle they flake on the answer and get mad at a completely different point, which is weird, and later they miss the point of why Dormio found their Shadoweh vote suspicious (timing instead of content). Idk, it feels like they’re wilfully ignoring things that doesn’t work with what they want to do and that bothers me a lot. I also think their Shadoweh suspicion kinda aged badly, it feels built around the fact that “Shadoweh can do better” which is not solid and honestly makes their reaction to Conq’s gambit weird. If Oarfish had a scumread on Shadoweh then why are they ignoring Conq’s ongoing push on them? You’d think that they’d show interest but most of their posting today has revolved around themselves instead, like saying that Prims was killed so he couldn’t change their read on them (when you could easily say Prims was killed because he would’ve wanted to lynch scum!Oarfish too).

Oarfish, what happened to your Shadoweh read and what do you think of what she just posted?

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #1073 on: March 10, 2020, 12:03:00 PM »
define Statement43
{
        I hate this game.
}
query (Dormio Ergo Sum)
{
        cout <<loop (Statement43)
}
I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game. I hate this game.

me too, sometimes

« Reply #1074 on: March 10, 2020, 12:39:12 PM »
Im wayess motivated than yesterday to read this but I will

« Reply #1075 on: March 10, 2020, 12:43:21 PM »
it was raikarias slip not dusks

im just voting dusk for getting progressively worse throughout yesterday and for weirdly defending the dude tunneling him

I dunno how i got worse I thought I got better tbh lol

This is ps logic btw, someone lynching you doesn't mean they are scum if their reasoning is towny

« Reply #1076 on: March 10, 2020, 12:45:48 PM »
Oh go conqy

« Reply #1077 on: March 10, 2020, 12:50:30 PM »
Also raik is town that's probably been said but I'm gonna say it in case nobody else has been saying it

« Reply #1078 on: March 10, 2020, 12:55:04 PM »
F conq sucks

« Reply #1079 on: March 10, 2020, 12:57:40 PM »
It actually would have been absolutely hilarious if Raikaria had hammered himself successfully, Abu shot duskfall, the mafia shot duskfall too to damage his credibility, and then town lynched Abu over it later.

Am I over examining or is this a slip