Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1029234 times)

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #840 on: March 08, 2020, 09:11:46 PM »
Hi I can't guarantee I'll be here in the next hour so I'm here now.

I can hammer or if someone unvotes in the next 5 min I can replace the vote if you reallllllly need that time

but otherwise I'm going to hammer in 5

« Reply #841 on: March 08, 2020, 09:11:52 PM »
Raik omgus is towny

Especially when I do it

« Reply #842 on: March 08, 2020, 09:12:50 PM »
Hi I can't guarantee I'll be here in the next hour so I'm here now.

I can hammer or if someone unvotes in the next 5 min I can replace the vote if you reallllllly need that time

but otherwise I'm going to hammer in 5

Its ok I'm here to hammer and so is zwerd

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #843 on: March 08, 2020, 09:13:39 PM »
Still think Dusk is the best lynch, but at this point it's clear that's not gonna happen. The only thing that makes me hesitate a little is him flipping from Abu onto my wagon; which is smaller. But at the same time; his vote on me feels like hard OMGUS.

Fully expecting if there's a cop for them to investigate me; seeing as I'm the counterwagon.

I dunno I'll just sit around during the night with my collection of pods. It requires quite a bit of effort to work with those, after all. I don't have any special tools. Maybe I'll wake up D2 and have some flash of an idea.

Or more likely get back from work and see like 10 pages; wagons on me and then frantically have to try and scumhunt through those pages while trying not to provoke what's probably a scum-led wagon on me.

wait.

this is fire trucking sus

##vote raikaria

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #844 on: March 08, 2020, 09:14:05 PM »
I'm available to hammer at day end
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #845 on: March 08, 2020, 09:14:15 PM »
alrighty then peace!

So far I see nothing that makes me think this isn't a hit so, here's hoping

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #846 on: March 08, 2020, 09:15:05 PM »
i think raikaria just tmid here

subconsciously put out the idea of a vig because he knows abu is the town vig, and didnt mention it in his post.

this is weird at best and incriminating at worst

reread his op and youll see what i mean

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
« Reply #847 on: March 08, 2020, 09:16:09 PM »
i think raikaria just tmid here

subconsciously put out the idea of a vig because he knows abu is the town vig, and didnt mention it in his post.

this is weird at best and incriminating at worst

reread his op and youll see what i mean

Sorry I'm lost

« Reply #848 on: March 08, 2020, 09:16:27 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Raikaria

I hate both of these wagons ftr. Also I did read the entire thread yesterday and it didnit help (i have not read the last like 5 pages, i just read the votecount b/c deadline etc)

Something 4 you smogoners btw, Mafia Vigilantes don't really happen here.. so even a 'hero vig' is probably a town shot. yeah.

AbuHumaid

« Reply #849 on: March 08, 2020, 09:16:38 PM »

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #850 on: March 08, 2020, 09:17:18 PM »
Sorry I'm lost

he mentions the possibility of being copped as a counterwagon, but excludes the possibility of being shot entirely

« Reply #851 on: March 08, 2020, 09:17:48 PM »
What's the vc

Nuxl

« Reply #852 on: March 08, 2020, 09:18:35 PM »
What's the vc
Abu L-1 Raik L-3

##unvote

Nuxl

« Reply #853 on: March 08, 2020, 09:19:10 PM »
Now it's L-2! I can vote back whenever but uh cfd now possible

« Reply #854 on: March 08, 2020, 09:19:23 PM »
I want to flip them both now dammit

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #855 on: March 08, 2020, 09:19:42 PM »
i cant be the only one seeing this come on

« Reply #856 on: March 08, 2020, 09:20:17 PM »
Raik still has to vote Abu btw

« Reply #857 on: March 08, 2020, 09:21:01 PM »
Ill feel like such a mug if we lynch town today I'm stressin

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #858 on: March 08, 2020, 09:21:23 PM »
Anyway, I'm not big on Serela's post where they voted them? I do believe they were cut off by the vig claim but I think they would've had at least some kind of reaction to it beyond "this is notable".
Serela continuing to votepark on Abu while not having an opinion on the vig claim is bad. Like, really bad, he's not trying to solve the lynch at all.
Are you even, like... reading... my posts????

There's 17 players. Maf could realistically have a vig. He could EASILY be a third party serial killer. He could claim blocked and it'd only make things -more- complicated. These are things I've already said. The claim doesn't mean very much except maybe additional kills that don't actually clarify Abu's alignment worth a damn.

But Shadoweh's also scummy so like, sure, I was fine with entertaining the thought of not lynching Abu and letting him maybe be able to murder someone, even if I'd still probably want to lynch him after that.

--ok and done catching up with the thread. no we're not trying to turbo someone 30 minutes to deadline at this point shadoweh it's abu or bust. I do still need to reread raikaria again but I'm definitely at least not more interested in a rai lynch then an abu lynch. and at least Rai has lots of content to analyze at this point compared to abu more or less responding to requests to attempt to self-preserve

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #859 on: March 08, 2020, 09:21:39 PM »
Also I'll just remind people of this:

2: Meta is generally scum low-effort and don't contribute much. Town chase each other in tails trying to find scummy things and make cases so they look like they are making ~effort~ to look like town. However, by virtue of posting more content, there is more for the other townies to use to try and make some sort of case. This leads to town lynching town while scum just lurks; wagons, or pushes wagons.

Totally would not surprise me if Abu is town; and I'm town.

Also I guess since it might be a while until I can post again:

Aside from Dusk; I'm scumreading:

Serela [Low-effort; especially by his standards; his vote on me seems really lazy; and this fits general MotK scum play]. This is my 2nd scum read.

Slight scumread on Zwej mostly because a lot of his content seems fluffy and it dropped off when actual discussion started quite noticeably. Also I've not really been *impressed* by his content. But this is slight and one of the first things I want to do D2 is re-read him.

Shadoweh is a slight scumread because I'm not impressed by what she has posted. But Lurkerweh also tends to be town. It's when Shadoweh is trying to control the game she's usually scum. This is making her only a slight scumread than a full one.

Abu is very slight of a scumread due to things I've pressed in prior posts and don't really want to re-quote.

Everyone else ranges from Null~Town. But I'm not gonna paint targets on people.

wait.

this is fire trucking sus

##vote raikaria

Care to elaborate on what's suspect?

##Unvote
##Vote: Raikaria

I hate both of these wagons ftr. Also I did read the entire thread yesterday and it didnit help (i have not read the last like 5 pages, i just read the votecount b/c deadline etc)

Something 4 you smogoners btw, Mafia Vigilantes don't really happen here.. so even a 'hero vig' is probably a town shot. yeah.

So what makes my wagon a better one to jump on?

i cant be the only one seeing this come on

THEN EXPLAIN WHAT'S 'SUS' INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING. Seriously. How many times do I need to encourage people to actually explain their cases!

Raik still has to vote Abu btw

I'm holding out hope for a last-second switch to you. I'd rather lynch a hard scumread than a minor one. Even with Abu at L-1 I haven't jumped to hammer.

Also can everyone stop cutting me.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #860 on: March 08, 2020, 09:22:22 PM »
Seriously I'm pushing people to explain their cases on me.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Nuxl

« Reply #861 on: March 08, 2020, 09:22:50 PM »
Why did everybody just show up now lmao

« Reply #862 on: March 08, 2020, 09:24:04 PM »
Raikaria, if someone goes from a larger wagon to a smaller wagon, why would that make them less likely to be scum in this game?

Guys, I think any information we can gain from discussion this hour would be really outweighed by the certainty of having lynched someone.
A lynch lets us analyze all the discussion and votes leading up to the flip. Plus, it's somewhat likely to hit scum.
An extra mafia kill has none of that.

And I'm pretty sure mafia would target someone more high-value to town than the town version of Abu.

« Reply #863 on: March 08, 2020, 09:25:26 PM »
Raikaria, if someone goes from a larger wagon to a smaller wagon, why would that make them less likely to be scum in this game?

Guys, I think any information we can gain from discussion this hour would be really outweighed by the certainty of having lynched someone.
A lynch lets us analyze all the discussion and votes leading up to the flip. Plus, it's somewhat likely to hit scum.
An extra mafia kill has none of that.

And I'm pretty sure mafia would target someone more high-value to town than the town version of Abu.

We are going to lynch someone we are deciding who

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #864 on: March 08, 2020, 09:25:45 PM »
Also I'll just remind people of this:

Totally would not surprise me if Abu is town; and I'm town.

Also I guess since it might be a while until I can post again:

Aside from Dusk; I'm scumreading:

Serela [Low-effort; especially by his standards; his vote on me seems really lazy; and this fits general MotK scum play]. This is my 2nd scum read.

Slight scumread on Zwej mostly because a lot of his content seems fluffy and it dropped off when actual discussion started quite noticeably. Also I've not really been *impressed* by his content. But this is slight and one of the first things I want to do D2 is re-read him.

Shadoweh is a slight scumread because I'm not impressed by what she has posted. But Lurkerweh also tends to be town. It's when Shadoweh is trying to control the game she's usually scum. This is making her only a slight scumread than a full one.

Abu is very slight of a scumread due to things I've pressed in prior posts and don't really want to re-quote.

Everyone else ranges from Null~Town. But I'm not gonna paint targets on people.

Care to elaborate on what's suspect?

So what makes my wagon a better one to jump on?

THEN EXPLAIN WHAT'S 'SUS' INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING. Seriously. How many times do I need to encourage people to actually explain their cases!

I'm holding out hope for a last-second switch to you. I'd rather lynch a hard scumread than a minor one. Even with Abu at L-1 I haven't jumped to hammer.

Also can everyone stop cutting me.

i literally did explain

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #865 on: March 08, 2020, 09:26:08 PM »
Serela continuing to votepark on Abu while not having an opinion on the vig claim is bad. Like, really bad, he's not trying to solve the lynch at all.
I also want to complain more about this quote from SB because like, I've been having continued opinions about Abu. I'm not 'voteparking'. I've been following up. Like, this seems like a pretty big disconnect from reality here. What does "solve the lynch" even MEAN. Abu is scummy as F and I want to lynch him, he's continued being scummy, I've elaborated on the continual scummy behavior, what's the prob here dood

I like how rai just accused  me being of scummy for my first non-rvs vote seeming 'lazy', which has since been drowned out by a ton of other things

« Reply #866 on: March 08, 2020, 09:26:11 PM »
There's still a load of people that haven't really gotten involved in the game at all which is also stressin me

Nuxl

« Reply #867 on: March 08, 2020, 09:26:32 PM »
We are going to lynch someone we are deciding who

i have no idea everybody came back up so quickly to make either lynch possible

kinda frozen but abu is probably the one more likelier to happen

« Reply #868 on: March 08, 2020, 09:28:16 PM »
i have no idea everybody came back up so quickly to make either lynch possible

kinda frozen but abu is probably the one more likelier to happen

I've no idea what I'm doing

On one hand Abu has like way less partner equity I think?

On the other hand raik is doing way more and trying to push things which is better than Abu

Trilogy point is why are so many of the players standing off and not really getting involved I feel like people are pushing these two but not many believe in these two wagons which also scares me

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #869 on: March 08, 2020, 09:29:53 PM »
Vote Count 1.15

AbuHumaid (YuugenMagan) (7): Serela, Duskfall98, Conqueror, Prims, Dormio Ergo Sum, Nuxl, Serela, O4rfish, Niektory, sb
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (5): Serela, zwerdjib, Conqueror, Prims, sb, Refa, Duskfall98, AbuHumaid, zwerdjib, Shadoweh
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (1): Nuxl, Raikaria, AbuHumaid, Shadoweh
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (1): sb, Niektory, Xinnidy
Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (1): Conqueror, Dormio Ergo Sum, ActionDan, zwerdjib, Conqueror, sb, Refa, O4rfish
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (1): Serela, Prims, NekoNekoRex
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (0): zwerdjib, Niektory, O4rfish, zwerdjib
Prims (Narumi Yatadera) (0): Raikaria, Shadoweh
O4rfish (Rumia) (0): Raikaria, Dormio Ergo Sum
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Shadoweh
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): Xinnidy
Xinnidy (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (0): AbuHumaid, Dormio Ergo Sum, O4rfish, Refa, NekoNekoRex
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0): zwerdjib
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (0):
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0): Prims, O4rfish, AbuHumaid, NekoNekoRex
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0):

Not voting (1): Nuxl

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone. You have 30 minutes!