Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1029437 times)

Nuxl

• smogon.com/forums/members/nuxl.149971/
  • smogon.com/forums/forums/circus-maximus.78/
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #750 on: March 08, 2020, 07:39:56 PM »
if someone can sell me on a raik vote i will vote to maj day

but as of now i still dont think he should be the vote for eeasons i touched on in an earlier post

"3 new replies have been posted"

yeah just like i said

You should still vote one of the two regardless, your vote is accomplishing nothing

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #751 on: March 08, 2020, 07:40:58 PM »
I'm here for day and
Please don't analyze my joke vote, I already said where my vote would be if I did not 100% intend to lynch abu
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #752 on: March 08, 2020, 07:41:24 PM »
Nuxl your posting is worrying me rn by the way I should probably inform you

Nuxl

« Reply #753 on: March 08, 2020, 07:43:16 PM »
Nuxl your posting is worrying me rn by the way I should probably inform you

I have mystery dungeon in front of me what do you want me to say

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #754 on: March 08, 2020, 07:43:45 PM »
Also to add to my dislike of Dusk's 'townslip' comment; he previously said he was happy lynching a townVig Abu anyway if Abu was going to shoot him.

Currently Abu hasn't said his mind's changed, and thus this is an inconsistency.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #755 on: March 08, 2020, 07:45:11 PM »
i don't think shadoweh is trying to blend in, she's trying to coast and not really trying to convince anyone to go with her. her first few posts were about wanting me to carry her so i kinda expected her to engage with me more to try and solve things but she hasnt done that

serela just taking abu's vig claim at face value without any critical thought does look kinda bad now that you pointed it out but ehhh i dont think he'd be a good vig target

I agree that she is coasting but I don't necessarily think it's scum coasting unless she is like, literally scum with Rai Abu Oarfish and cutting her losses by not engaging too heavily with the game but if that's the case uh, I'll accept being wrong because we're probably just going to win anyway. She just looks disinterested in the game to me and uh I can't blame her because I came back to 7 pages of content when I had to catch up and when nobody agrees with your thoughts that strawberries is hard. I dunno, her reaction feels real.

« Reply #756 on: March 08, 2020, 07:47:58 PM »
Rai looks like he's still trying to force the Dusk scumread really hard.

« Reply #757 on: March 08, 2020, 07:51:18 PM »
Also to add to my dislike of Dusk's 'townslip' comment; he previously said he was happy lynching a townVig Abu anyway if Abu was going to shoot him.

Currently Abu hasn't said his mind's changed, and thus this is an inconsistency.

I love being able to say this sorry I have to :(

Wrooooooooongggg

« Reply #758 on: March 08, 2020, 07:51:31 PM »
if someone can sell me on a raik vote i will vote to maj day

but as of now i still dont think he should be the vote for eeasons i touched on in an earlier post

Repost?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #759 on: March 08, 2020, 07:56:16 PM »
Rai looks like he's still trying to force the Dusk scumread really hard.

It's my strongest scumread. Of course I want to convince people to go for it.

I'm aware I'm the secondary wagon. If I wanted the easy way out I'd just jump on Abu and push him, but I don't have a hard scumread on him.

And it's not like I've not commented on other events; like NNR's jokevote; the drop in activity of Zerj and Nuxl now there's actually real content, pushing a bit on Prims and probeing Abu as well.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #760 on: March 08, 2020, 07:58:18 PM »
After having read all of Raikaria's posts... they're completely fine and the one I referred to earlier wasn't just a one-off.

He's been accused of waffling, circling wagons, and railroading apparently forcing someone else's scumread to stick but I don't think of his content that that's tied to has come up unnaturally. And none of that content are throwaway statements, nor necessarily disagreeable.

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #761 on: March 08, 2020, 08:00:42 PM »
Actually I may have misinterpreted that last bit.

Rai's scumread on Dusk is typical of Rai when making cases. It's not convincing but it doesn't look like its coming from a scummy place to me

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #762 on: March 08, 2020, 08:04:38 PM »
Repost?

i promised i would reread stuff. i delivered.

or not. isod raikaria instead

i like his posts, honestly. i just cant think of a reason why raikaria as scum would want to target dusk of all people. he was the first person on the wagon, and i dont see an agenda behind that. additionally, his reasons for sring dusk are pretty solid, and its not like he drops the push suddenly; his iso just ends at
It's not that standalone point. It's that lack of explanation in tandem with all the other lacking explanations, as well as the declaration to not bother with reading Dormio.

Also I have explained why I changed on O4rfish? The misunderstanding has been cleared up. I had stated that it was that one post which I thought was awful at the time was my reason for my scumread, which has been abandoned.

The 'thing I don't like' is your general lack of explanations. Those are examples. I didn't like it before but at the time thought O4rfish was worse. You're really splitting hairs.
so at this point i want people to step off of raikaria. hes a very decent townread. he shouldnt be the lynch today, so please @ sb/refa move your votes

i dont have many opinions on the abu vig thing, though i would like him to explain why he agreed with me on nnrs sudden vote being scummy

which i assume is what he will be working on when he does his read-through

so for now i wont vote him

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #763 on: March 08, 2020, 08:05:51 PM »
The rally against raikaria still feels scum led and forced

One part of me says scum should be concentrating on throwing abu under the bus but another part of me says yhe scum are on raikaria because the abu lynch is inevitable
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #764 on: March 08, 2020, 08:06:47 PM »
i guess i should do this since its doing nothing

##unvote

Nuxl

« Reply #765 on: March 08, 2020, 08:08:25 PM »
The rally against raikaria still feels scum led and forced

One part of me says scum should be concentrating on throwing abu under the bus but another part of me says yhe scum are on raikaria because the abu lynch is inevitable

Doesn't this mindset only work in plurality though? It's the most advantageous if nothing gets reached

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #766 on: March 08, 2020, 08:11:28 PM »
I'm going to remain on Duskfall in the hope people agree with me until just before deadline, or unless something happens which makes me re-evaluate [either something really bad or Duskfall manages to change my opinion]. Obviously I'm not gonna consolidate on myself

Since I'm here until deadline, if needed I'll hammer Abu, as I've said a few times; he's not a townread. Also NotMeOverMe and I'd rather we do lynch someone, at least for information.

Doesn't this mindset only work in plurality though? It's the most advantageous if nothing gets reached

Are you sure about that?

Nuxl

« Reply #767 on: March 08, 2020, 08:11:57 PM »
I'm going to remain on Duskfall in the hope people agree with me until just before deadline, or unless something happens which makes me re-evaluate [either something really bad or Duskfall manages to change my opinion]. Obviously I'm not gonna consolidate on myself

Since I'm here until deadline, if needed I'll hammer Abu, as I've said a few times; he's not a townread. Also NotMeOverMe and I'd rather we do lynch someone, at least for information.

Are you sure about that?

In context of the argument at hand, duh

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #768 on: March 08, 2020, 08:12:38 PM »
In context of the argument at hand, duh

And by that context, just to make sure, you mean the context of it's advantageous for scum if nothing gets reached.

Nuxl

« Reply #769 on: March 08, 2020, 08:12:55 PM »
And by that context, just to make sure, you mean the context of it's advantageous for scum if nothing gets reached.

Yes

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #770 on: March 08, 2020, 08:16:10 PM »
Yes

Thought for a moment you were advocating for No Lynch being advantageous. If you were I'd have switched to voting for you. Which is why I queried it. Don't want another misinterpretation issue like when I pushed O4rfish.

To remind people:

- Whenever town or scum forgoes their faction kill (the lynch, in town's case), the other faction gains a bonus faction kill to be used during the next phase only. This bonus kill, if not used, will not be given back to the first faction in the sequence.

We do need to settle on someone. This adds to me not being fond of Duskfall's vote switch [For not very explained reasons] and Zerj's dry unvote.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #771 on: March 08, 2020, 08:17:40 PM »
Given the town is the majority and the general consensus is to lynch abu, it would be a waste of time for scum to deter the wagon regardless of his alignment. The rally to lynch raikaria can be carried to d2 however depending on the flip.

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #772 on: March 08, 2020, 08:19:03 PM »
Thought for a moment you were advocating for No Lynch being advantageous. If you were I'd have switched to voting for you. Which is why I queried it. Don't want another misinterpretation issue like when I pushed O4rfish.

To remind people:

We do need to settle on someone. This adds to me not being fond of Duskfall's vote switch [For not very explained reasons] and Zerj's dry unvote.

still waiting on people to convince me. ill vote at 1h to dl

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #773 on: March 08, 2020, 08:19:30 PM »
Worst case scenario for scum is that abu flips red and raikaria is pseudo confirmed town anyway

« Reply #774 on: March 08, 2020, 08:19:47 PM »
##Unvote: NekoNekoRex
##Vote: AbuHumaid

I'm not convinced but time is running out. I might still switch.

Nuxl

« Reply #775 on: March 08, 2020, 08:21:08 PM »
##Unvote: NekoNekoRex
##Vote: AbuHumaid

I'm not convinced but time is running out. I might still switch.

Why did you vote here? What reason would you have to switch?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Real!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
    • Nekomata-tan#3128
    • Steam
    • AO3
« Reply #776 on: March 08, 2020, 08:21:41 PM »
L-1

« Reply #777 on: March 08, 2020, 08:21:51 PM »
Worst case scenario for scum is that abu flips red and raikaria is pseudo confirmed town anyway

How would raik be conf town?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #778 on: March 08, 2020, 08:22:06 PM »
Given the town is the majority and the general consensus is to lynch abu, it would be a waste of time for scum to deter the wagon regardless of his alignment. The rally to lynch raikaria can be carried to d2 however depending on the flip.

I'm intrigued. How does Abu's flip reflect on me?

Obviously it probably doesn't look good if he flips scum, since I'm pushing on people attacking him primarily. But what would you think if he flips as claimed [Town Vig].

still waiting on people to convince me. ill vote at 1h to dl

I mean I've said pretty much all I can on my case. I simply would rather a Duskfall lynch significantly more than an Abu lynch. And obviously I'm not gonna make a case on myself.

Ninja'ed:

Wait how does Abu flipping red pseudo-confirm me when I'm attacking people on his wagon?

Why did you vote here? What reason would you have to switch?

Consolidation?

L-1

I don't intend to hammer unless it comes down to like; last 10 mins.

Nuxl

« Reply #779 on: March 08, 2020, 08:22:32 PM »
This is L-2 btw so yeah!!

@Conq is your expectation on shadoweh "should be" working more to solve with you based on prior experiences with her