Author Topic: Neo Forum Mafia - Game Over  (Read 1029447 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Neo Forum Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #600 on: March 08, 2020, 06:33:33 AM »
define Question18
{
        So what you're essentially saying is that you have no scumreads outside of your counterwagon?
}
query (AbuHumaid)
{
        ask (Question18)
        return (Opinions)
}

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #601 on: March 08, 2020, 06:33:49 AM »
Xinnidy has requested a replacement due to unforeseen reality circumstances. If anyone is interested, please let me know in private.

(I'm not in a position to do a vote count right now, sorry.)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

AbuHumaid

« Reply #602 on: March 08, 2020, 06:35:47 AM »
define Question18
{
        So what you're essentially saying is that you have no scumreads outside of your counterwagon?
}
query (AbuHumaid)
{
        ask (Question18)
        return (Opinions)
}
I scumread NNR due to his suspicious Nuxl vote

AbuHumaid

« Reply #603 on: March 08, 2020, 06:37:55 AM »
but abu what about the statistically much more likely case that he's town and therefore you can probably have a second priority -before- his flip

since a town lynch does still get us info but considering how late he entered the game and that it's only D1, not a huge amountOk so this is the only thing shadoweh's posted in a long time (no verification needed; she said she just read 6 pages!) and I really thought I was gonna see more from her after this but there's NOT and this was like 6.5 hours ago

she's pretty much just sitting on her safe Arthur/prims vote that isn't actually going anywhere, and doing a whole lot of Nothing

shadoweh is actually a Good Player. It's fair for me to expect more than this. For like the third time man is this what all my scum picks are gonna be this game; it's not inherently scummy to be busy but it's scummy when you don't actually contribute anything when you clearly ARE reading the game

i would be ok with lynching shadoweh if people want to let Abu try to shoot people but also leaving Abu alive to supposedly shoot people can easily turn into a huge mess whether he's actually town or not-town and it's just so much easier to have it over with instead. but I mean, shadoweh is being scummy, so lynching her is still fine. abu is also good. really these are both good lynches

strawberries wait I didn't go to bed NO
I mean, we could lynch someone else while I vig Dusk?

I don't really have any impressions on Shadoweh tbh.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #604 on: March 08, 2020, 06:39:00 AM »
Vote Count 1.7

O4rfish (Rumia) (0): Raikaria, Dormio Ergo Sum
Prims (Narumi Yatadera) (1): Raikaria, Shadoweh
Dormio (Ran Yakumo) (1): sb, Niektory, Xinnidy
Shadoweh (Yuuka Kazami) (2): Conqueror, Dormio Ergo Sum, ActionDan, zwerdjib, Conqueror, sb, Refa, O4rfish
Conqueror (Tenshi Hinanawi) (0): Shadoweh
Serela (Koishi Komeiji) (0): Serela, Prims
sb (Sanae Kochiya) (0): Xinnidy
AbuHumaid (YuugenMagan) (6): Serela, Duskfall98, Conqueror, Prims, Dormio Ergo Sum, Nuxl, Serela
Raikaria (Sunny Milk) (2): Serela, zwerdjib, Conqueror, Prims, sb, Refa
Xinnidy (Yumemi Okazaki) (0):
zwerdjib (Yuyuko Saigyouji) (1): AbuHumaid, Dormio Ergo Sum, O4rfish, Refa, NekoNekoRex
Refa (Reimu Hakurei) (0): zwerdjib
ActionDan (Rinnosuke Morichika) (0):
NekoNekoRex (Chen) (2): zwerdjib, Niektory, O4rfish, zwerdjib
Duskfall98 (Shinki) (2): Nuxl, Raikaria, AbuHumaid
Nuxl (Youki Konpaku) (0): Prims, O4rfish, AbuHumaid, NekoNekoRex
Niektory (Yukari Yakumo) (0):

Not voting (1): Nobody!

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone. You have about 15.5 hours remaining to cast your votes.

« Reply #605 on: March 08, 2020, 06:40:55 AM »
Ridiculous. The object of this game can't be overshadowed by dancing around at the end.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #606 on: March 08, 2020, 06:41:14 AM »
define Statement37
{
        (NekoNekoRex) is not a vig option.
}
query (abuHumaid)
{
        ask (Statement37)
        loop (Question17)
        return (Opinions)
}

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #607 on: March 08, 2020, 06:42:15 AM »
// I just realized that I have two definitions for Question17 now but they both essentially mean the same thing so whatever, I guess.

AbuHumaid

« Reply #608 on: March 08, 2020, 06:47:19 AM »
define Statement37
{
        (NekoNekoRex) is not a vig option.
}
query (abuHumaid)
{
        ask (Statement37)
        loop (Question17)
        return (Opinions)
}
Then who do you suggest we lynch, and who do you suggest I vig?

« Reply #609 on: March 08, 2020, 06:48:05 AM »
OK this is the good Serela then. Sry for doubting you bae (handheart)

Are you serious??? Why in the hell would I crumb that I'm a vig?
so that this situation doesn't happen, for one. A claim that would buy the lynchee time is always suspicious if it doesn't match their post history. crumb does not have to be something extremely obvious that would get you blocked

I think we should vote Dusk for literally lying about my meta + having no reasons to vote (he developed them on the go) also the fact that a lot of people hopped on my wagon so fast could mean that his scummates are backing him up.
why would scum!Dusk see the need to have the scumteam turbowagon you suddenly at the end of the day? Note that the alternatives were not people on your wagon. This doesn't seem like a thought-out attack to me, which is why you're reading like scum trying to sow end-of-day chaos with this and the vig claim to avoid a lynch this early. What do you think scum!Dusk's gameplan here is? Also, why is this only coming out now that you're a major lynch target and not when you initially responded to Dusk...?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #610 on: March 08, 2020, 06:50:51 AM »
define Statement38
{
        I'm pretty sure I've made my stance on who I want lynched pretty clear.
}
define Statement39
{
        What I'm asking now is who (AbuHumaid) thinks (AbuHumaid) should shoot if (Duskfall98) is lynched and (NekoNekoRex) is not an option, and some reasoning so as to why.
}
query (AbuHumaid)
{
        ask (Statement38)
        ask (Statement39)
        loop (Question17)
        return (Opinions)
}

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #611 on: March 08, 2020, 06:51:14 AM »
I feel asleep and woke up in a cold sweat and thought I overslept deadline

« Reply #612 on: March 08, 2020, 06:55:57 AM »
I assume Dormio was asking Abu why he doesn't vig NNR instead of Dusk, postulating that NNR is a more acceptable target.

Oh, I guess not. What was the reason for statement 37 then?

AbuHumaid

« Reply #613 on: March 08, 2020, 06:56:35 AM »
OK this is the good Serela then. Sry for doubting you bae (handheart)
so that this situation doesn't happen, for one. A claim that would buy the lynchee time is always suspicious if it doesn't match their post history. crumb does not have to be something extremely obvious that would get you blocked
why would scum!Dusk see the need to have the scumteam turbowagon you suddenly at the end of the day? Note that the alternatives were not people on your wagon. This doesn't seem like a thought-out attack to me, which is why you're reading like scum trying to sow end-of-day chaos with this and the vig claim to avoid a lynch this early. What do you think scum!Dusk's gameplan here is? Also, why is this only coming out now that you're a major lynch target and not when you initially responded to Dusk...?
I wasn't really present enough to crumb my role, I was having trouble catching up (and I still am) so it did not cross my mind.

And I don't know, maybe Dusk and his scummates were trying to get some negative attention off their teammate and that's why they pushed me, or maybe he thought I was an easy LHF target? (He has played with me before and knows I'm an easy lynch) I'm talking now because I was sleeping, it was like 1am when I initially responded to Dusk, it's 10am now. My timezone is UTC+3.

AbuHumaid

« Reply #614 on: March 08, 2020, 06:59:11 AM »
And why are you acting like this is EoD? We still have like 16 hours, my claim wasn't late at all.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #615 on: March 08, 2020, 06:59:31 AM »
define Statement40
{
        To state that (NekoNekoRex) is not a valid vig target. Or a valid lynch target, for that matter.
}
if (Reply #612)
{
        cout <<(Statement40)
}
To state that NekoNekoRex is not a valid vig target. Or a valid lynch target, for that matter.

« Reply #616 on: March 08, 2020, 07:00:38 AM »
No, that IS the statement. What is the reasoning for it?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #617 on: March 08, 2020, 07:01:59 AM »
if (Reply #616)
{
        loop (Statement40)
}

AbuHumaid

« Reply #618 on: March 08, 2020, 07:02:39 AM »
define Statement38
{
        I'm pretty sure I've made my stance on who I want lynched pretty clear.
}
define Statement39
{
        What I'm asking now is who (AbuHumaid) thinks (AbuHumaid) should shoot if (Duskfall98) is lynched and (NekoNekoRex) is not an option, and some reasoning so as to why.
}
query (AbuHumaid)
{
        ask (Statement38)
        ask (Statement39)
        loop (Question17)
        return (Opinions)
}
Well, I don't really have solid scum reads other than those two, but as I said I'll reread the thread during the Night and see because I've pretty much given up on catching up during the Day.

« Reply #619 on: March 08, 2020, 07:07:59 AM »
There's sixteen hours left. You are acting like we're in a time-out before the buzzer.

Think about it this way: none of us know which day or night we'll die. You have a certain advantage there, and you can still post in the thread.
Read the game. Play the game. Not for your life, but for Town to win after you're dead.

AbuHumaid

« Reply #620 on: March 08, 2020, 07:09:41 AM »
Okay I'll try once I get on my laptop.

ActionDan

• ActionDan #8906
« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2020, 07:42:09 AM »
Okay my opinion is that regardless of any other option I lean lynching abu over not lynching abu just from the train of posts after the vig claim.

Mostly because that was a poor answer in response to Prim's question regarding not showing up to apply a vote/pressure on Dusk. The correct answer is not "I was about to sleep so I didn't get into it", its "I'm sitting on a vig with no apparent agency otherwise and bidding my time to press the button MUWHAHAHA".

Sidenote. lack of crumb is not important and I am surprised Prims cares for that.

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #622 on: March 08, 2020, 07:50:27 AM »
i promised i would reread stuff. i delivered.

or not. isod raikaria instead

i like his posts, honestly. i just cant think of a reason why raikaria as scum would want to target dusk of all people. he was the first person on the wagon, and i dont see an agenda behind that. additionally, his reasons for sring dusk are pretty solid, and its not like he drops the push suddenly; his iso just ends at
It's not that standalone point. It's that lack of explanation in tandem with all the other lacking explanations, as well as the declaration to not bother with reading Dormio.

Also I have explained why I changed on O4rfish? The misunderstanding has been cleared up. I had stated that it was that one post which I thought was awful at the time was my reason for my scumread, which has been abandoned.

The 'thing I don't like' is your general lack of explanations. Those are examples. I didn't like it before but at the time thought O4rfish was worse. You're really splitting hairs.

so at this point i want people to step off of raikaria. hes a very decent townread. he shouldnt be the lynch today, so please @ sb/refa move your votes

i dont have many opinions on the abu vig thing, though i would like him to explain why he agreed with me on nnrs sudden vote being scummy

which i assume is what he will be working on when he does his read-through

so for now i wont vote him

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #623 on: March 08, 2020, 07:51:19 AM »
also

if (Reply #616)
{
        loop (Statement40)
}

nice troll

AbuHumaid

« Reply #624 on: March 08, 2020, 07:51:41 AM »
Mostly because that was a poor answer in response to Prim's question regarding not showing up to apply a vote/pressure on Dusk. The correct answer is not "I was about to sleep so I didn't get into it", its "I'm sitting on a vig with no apparent agency otherwise and bidding my time to press the button MUWHAHAHA".
What does that even mean? How's me going to sleep a bad response? Are you suggesting I should be threatening people instead?

AbuHumaid

« Reply #625 on: March 08, 2020, 07:53:36 AM »
i promised i would reread stuff. i delivered.

or not. isod raikaria instead

i like his posts, honestly. i just cant think of a reason why raikaria as scum would want to target dusk of all people. he was the first person on the wagon, and i dont see an agenda behind that. additionally, his reasons for sring dusk are pretty solid, and its not like he drops the push suddenly; his iso just ends at
so at this point i want people to step off of raikaria. hes a very decent townread. he shouldnt be the lynch today, so please @ sb/refa move your votes

i dont have many opinions on the abu vig thing, though i would like him to explain why he agreed with me on nnrs sudden vote being scummy

which i assume is what he will be working on when he does his read-through

so for now i wont vote him
Already explained that here: https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=84.msg1206#msg1206

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #626 on: March 08, 2020, 07:56:31 AM »
Already explained that here: https://shrinemaiden.com/index.php?topic=84.msg1206#msg1206

ah, i didnt see this

then ill wait on the rest and see what happens from there

« Reply #627 on: March 08, 2020, 08:00:27 AM »
honestly i'm kind of staring and rereading at the thread and i say i'm really typing a big post but i keep typing one out and deleting it. i honestly just want to go back to playing mystery dungeon.

@anyone do modkills end day on this site?

i have no idea why my wagon diffused so fast and not exactly sure why they're all so spread out as a result which is strange given my initial expectations of the wagon on me. duskfall and zwer are bad lynches right now so uh lol

@Dormio i have no clue how your read progressed on me, was there a particular post in question or something? i thought i was doing a pretty good job of conveying my mentality earlier from page one so i dunno how it changed from your view

@shadoweh can you define "easier" in regards to your comment on voting me in question? why are raik/dormio town iyo?

@abu what does niek's vote on me make you think of my slot?

@Conq unrelated but i actually disagree with you about pressure! there are people i do townread and there are people that i do not townread. not lynching the people i do townread is a good idea which for the most part does not seem to be happening. i would've voted if i had a high confidence ping elsewhere, i didn't. i was and is fine with how this day is progressing. it's progressing without me. that's completely ok.

@arthur when tommy says low stamina he means games where i idle day phase d2 onwards because i don't have the heart/don't care about my team or game/want to tank my scum meta for the sake of my town meta. he finds it a lot harder to read me than it is for me to read him, so my reads on him are a lot more accurate than his on me. can link you to proportional examples if you're really interested.

who told you i was a respectable player? i don't think i've ever played with you

but honestly though, the only accurate read i care on me is tommy's read of me hahaha. and funnily enough, both for oog and ingame reasons (but not the ingame reason you may be thinking of)

@anyone that is not raikaria: is this a real thought you expect from raikaria? again, if someone really experienced posted this it would be pretty garbage so that's why i'm asking

i know you say this to me in pms but literally look at any scum d1 i've ever had, count the number of posts in those dude. i am readable  :)

see immortality/shots where i kept linking my self meta and nobody read it

(also believe it or not the only person i'd tryhard scum with on my team is you on this pl bc you invited me to play. you know how much i hate playing noc with randoms. maybe if my team was exactly 3 other people you probably have in mind?)

----

my "2" earlier were my townreads at the time of that post. "5/9" are my current townreads. roughly ordered

zwerd is a high confidence town read: there's something very stilted about his play that doesn't seem to have a real agenda behind it. he reads as low experience and it seems too pure but also wild and wacky to be what i'd expect of people newer to forum mafia. certain level of wanting to be inquisitive but not actually accomplishing anything, which reminds me a lot of caffeineboost on my homesite who ends up being a lot less composed as town as opposed to scum. this is my highest confidence townread. this is also part of my second job!

refa's posting aligns with my vision of his posting in danganronpa/ocnoc2 and their reads are p fine. i have never seen their scumgame though but i think i can predict how it'd go

i think oarfish is a tier 2 town given what people are saying about their skill! but their mentality is really dangerous and i don't think they're the type of player to change that within the span of one game.

(wrt my last sentence @duskfall98, to phrase this less uh, toxic-ally, i have the same opinion as i did on similar slots in shots noc SPECIFICALLY in regards to vote placement, you can figure this out right)

tommy (duskfall) is town first for angleshoot reasons, but also for two specific reasons, both of which are something that exposes his meta since for all future nocs you won't see me in a playerlist without him. so i won't expose them so i can use them later. getting this read right was also my first job!

conq's inquisitiveness reminds me of how i used to play town before i started adapting hal's style into my play.(which is more optimal on my homesite anyway but is probably barred by site culture here) real time interactions are fine here and says particular stuff/does particular approaches i would say six months/1 year ago. admittedly this is the weakest read but there's not a lot to think about and i tend to be pretty damn accurate about my d1 towncores :)

i have possibly one more to add here but need to see how that progresses

----

close enough to deadline where it's ok for me to start talking about some other things

abu: not a lot on this slot you can really gather based on iso. the slot also just feels pretty lazy regardless of alignment. my initial thought was that he jumped onto my wagon that was building heavily because i (was/am) an easy target but i don't really get... why he switched off. i can see one motive but i don't know if most people would be able to think about it. not too opposed to hopping on but would prefer raik given a response. @tommy how was playing with this guy otherwise. i'll be on near deadline but can you link me your favorite game you've played with him. same with @abu if you read this

niek is either not being coached or his scumteam is really inexperienced, i think. i would usually say the former read but i just played a game where i gave someone a pass for that but it turns out their scumteam was just bottom quarter. i think this is useful to consider if it flips red! but it's probably more scum often than not if the other 3(or 4 if people don't want to include me) townreads can be found on a higher confidence, just like the last game i played on smogon

shadoweh: feels dissociated with thread regardless of alignment, so if somebody can tell me if that's a regular thing lmk. their thing on page 4 kinda irked me a bit + things i'm trying to ask them about but that's about it. seems kind on a different wavelength which is probably also related to experience/pmeta. so if this is unusual for anyone else's vision of shadoweh then uh, note it!

raik: this read is pending based on what others think of their experience but the two major things are the quote i just said which indicates lack of "normal" thought and the second vote onto tommy being really bad. higher experience means worse slot obviously, someone said they should be posting better(i think it was conq?) so if someone can get back to me on that pls let me know

I have the same townreads as nuxl

« Reply #628 on: March 08, 2020, 08:05:33 AM »
Abus claim doesn't make me want to unlynch, even if he is town vig which I doubt it's neg utility to let him live and shoot me who is town and also mostly townread o think?

AbuHumaid

« Reply #629 on: March 08, 2020, 08:11:07 AM »
So you want to lynch me regardless of my alignment just to save your butt?