~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Prismriver Quest - An Auditory Adventure!
(1/14) > >>
Evil_Nazgul0616:
//As I said on my other quest, I had a pure Touhou quest in the works that I was planning on releasing within the week. This is that quest.
---------------------------

Prismriver Quest
>This is the story of three sisters: A group of musically inclined poltergeists well known throughout Gensokyo for their talents.

>Lunasa, the eldest of the three, is known for the melancholy notes sung by her violin. The hauntingly beautiful melodies she spews forth evoke depressive thoughts in all that hear it. Depending on how long one listens, her music can have a variety of effects ranging from a beneficial calming of one’s emotions to dangerous extremes such as outright despair and apathy…

>The middle child of the sisters, Merlin, has an opposite effect: The compositions blared forth from her trumpet are maniac in nature, evoking strong positive feelings in her audience. Those who listen long enough enter a state of pure mania. Becoming so happy that they rarely speak, and feel compelled to break out into spontaneous dance…

>Lyrica is the youngest child, and the complex tunes of her keyboard serve to bind the sisters together into a unique harmony. While dull and somewhat unsettling on their own, her otherworldly and unnatural notes are able to temper the extreme effects of her sisters’ melodies and eliminate the dangers associated with them…

>Together, they are the Prismriver Ensemble, one of the most popular musical groups in Gensokyo, whose services are often sought out for events such as parties and festivals. Occasionally, they partner up with a freelance tsukumogami drummer named Raiko Horikawa, to produce an even more unique sound that captivates their audiences.

>However, popular as they are, things have been rather quiet as of late. It has been quite some time since the three had last performed a concert together, and their rival bands are only rising in popularity… Their fans can only wonder what the reason for this odd hiatus is…

>Perhaps the reasons will be revealed in time, or perhaps not at all... One thing that is certain, however, is that before anything can be done, there is one thing that needs to be decided...

>...Which of the three sisters are you? (You can only be one.)

>Lunasa Prismriver
>Merlin Prismriver
>Lyrica Prismriver

>_

//You have 48 hours to vote. More if a majority cannot be decided by then.

//EDIT: Due to getting absolutely no votes in 48 hours. The voting period is hereby extended until either this quest hits the necropost timeout or until 48 hours after somebody joins in.
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on March 02, 2020, 01:36:25 AM ---//As I said on my other quest, I had a pure Touhou quest in the works that I was planning on releasing within the week. This is that quest.

Prismriver Quest
>This is the story of three sisters: A group of musically inclined poltergeists well known throughout Gensokyo for their talents.

>The middle child of the sisters, Merlin, has an opposite effect: The compositions blared forth from her trumpet are maniac in nature, evoking strong positive feelings in her audience. Those who listen long enough enter a state of pure mania. Becoming so happy that they rarely speak, and feel compelled to break out into spontaneous dance…

>...Which of the three sisters are you? (You can only be one.)

>Merlin Prismriver

>_

//You have 48 hours to vote. More if a majority cannot be decided by then.

//EDIT: Due to getting absolutely no votes in 48 hours. The voting period is hereby extended until either this quest hits the necropost timeout or until 48 hours after somebody joins in.

--- End quote ---

// I am going to try as I am  ??? humbly able...with faith  ;) in a near-future ;D of more and more players' company and higher experience  //

// I would not be inclined to // lock-out the wills" of other friendly players,so if there is some oversight little or big by myself...be very  8) welcomed guests to chime-in ! //

> Merlin Prismriver ,gladly, and her actual resolutions,them being...?
Neovereign:
> Lyrica Prismriver
Evil_Nazgul0616:
//Extending vote by 48 hours due to tie
Branneg Xy:
// Well a tie-breaker between Lyrica and Merlin would be good... but moving my vote to Lyrica is even better for fair sharing //
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version