~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week

<< < (2/201) > >>

It's Purvis!:
>"Perhaps, then, it's time I made arrangements for a real visit?"

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 12:43:12 AM --->"Perhaps, then, it's time I made arrangements for a real visit?"

--- End quote ---
> "Maybe Maybe~" Shinki says with some excitement.
>_

It's Purvis!:
>"Alright. I'll come as soon as we can get things together."
>Try to will ourself awake.

latiasred:
> unless you get to it first? clearly shinki is just messing with you
> ask anyway
> "wait, but shinki, what happens if i really do get to your surprise first?"
> if it's something you're "going to like", it could be doll or magic related
> you can not will yourself awake, it seems. either it's part of doremy's plan or eientei is really good at making pills
> assume the latter, because it's best not to think about all that while having such a peaceful dream
> just enjoy the dream

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: It's Purvis! on February 26, 2020, 02:19:50 AM --->"Alright. I'll come as soon as we can get things together."
>Try to will ourself awake.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: latiasred on February 26, 2020, 02:54:33 AM ---> unless you get to it first? clearly shinki is just messing with you
> ask anyway
> "wait, but shinki, what happens if i really do get to your surprise first?"
> if it's something you're "going to like", it could be doll or magic related
> you can not will yourself awake, it seems. either it's part of doremy's plan or eientei is really good at making pills
> assume the latter, because it's best not to think about all that while having such a peaceful dream
> just enjoy the dream

--- End quote ---
> "Then it won't take as long for it to happen. I'm sorry that there's not more to it that I can reveal." Shinki says.

> You try to will yourself awake now, not expecting much success. Nothing seems to happen, as Shinki just stares at you...
> She takes a bit of a surprised face, and waves, before you suddenly find yourself back in Gensokyo!

> You are lying down on something soft, facing the sky... And Meiling, who seems to be worriedly talking to someone.
>_

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version