Author Topic: Neo Quest  (Read 36238 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #780 on: Today at 02:28:50 AM »
> While we wait...
> Is anyone (other than Rumia, presumably) paying attention to us?
> If not, try reshaping our chest so it is somewhat concave on the outside sides, making each side form something of a crescent.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #781 on: Today at 04:54:38 AM »
>Confirm if the following is true
>The best we can do is tie
>To Tie we need to challenge Reina to a duel
>Seija was a counter to Reina if we didn't duel

>In the timelines where we tie what was it we did besides challenge Reina
->What did we need to offer Reina?

>Wait patiently for Alice
> While we wait...
> Is anyone (other than Rumia, presumably) paying attention to us?
> If not, try reshaping our chest so it is somewhat concave on the outside sides, making each side form something of a crescent.
> Yes.
> Yes.
> No.

> There seem to be possibilities where you went for her directly. It doesn't seem like much you would do now would affect that. You haven't checked if any fail through taking too long, though.

> You offered not to oppose her for a while.

> You begin to wait...
> Everyone's eyes are on you. You don't think anyone's too happy about waiting on a doll - especially not Reimu for waiting on a second doll, and the first doll itself for delaying things even when it agreed...
>...
>...
>...
>...
> After quite some time, Alice finally returns... from the side of the house.
> Followed by Seija... and the inchling herself atop her head.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #782 on: Today at 12:24:29 PM »
>This makes things easier.
>"Ah, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, hello.  What brings you here."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #783 on: Today at 01:48:06 PM »
>This makes things easier.
>"Ah, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, hello.  What brings you here."
> "I just cut out the middleman. They'll assist us, and I've repaid them in advance." Alice speaks. "Much quicker than making more dolls and waiting for you..."
> "Hm. So it'd seem." Reimu comments.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #784 on: Today at 04:37:27 PM »
>Where is Mirai?

>How peeved would Reina be if we fused with Seija for a duel and/or used our treasure ability to snatch her jewel during the fight?

>How long until Gensokyo's destruction?
>Can we fail from taking too long?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #785 on: Today at 05:17:36 PM »
>Where is Mirai?

>How peeved would Reina be if we fused with Seija for a duel and/or used our treasure ability to snatch her jewel during the fight?

>How long until Gensokyo's destruction?
>Can we fail from taking too long?
> With Kosuzu at the Myouren temple.

> Somewhat annoyed. Not too much.

> A... A few seconds?!
> No. A day and a tee hou- okay, now just a few hours...
> Is she deciding this one a whim? Your ability should be giving you the exact destined time, like those early incidents, but is there none?

> You believe you can.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #786 on: Today at 06:20:32 PM »
>"Thank you so much.  I apologize for being a bother, Alice."

>Float up to the others

>"Now need to talk Mirai into helping or staying neutral."
->And informing everyone how bad the situation is.
>"Mirai is at the Myouren Temple."

>Start flying towards Mirai stop if something happens
->Go ever using the fusion Daiyousei developed
-->Then go over Patchouli's combat spells

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #787 on: Today at 06:35:02 PM »
>"Thank you so much.  I apologize for being a bother, Alice."

>Float up to the others

>"Now need to talk Mirai into helping or staying neutral."
->And informing everyone how bad the situation is.
>"Mirai is at the Myouren Temple."

>Start flying towards Mirai stop if something happens
->Go ever using the fusion Daiyousei developed
-->Then go over Patchouli's combat spells
> You give the new group a sitrep, then start for Mirai...
> You probably cant do a much as Patchouli without a strong magic as her.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #788 on: Today at 07:04:37 PM »
>What do we know of our physical and magical abilities?

>Is the temple near?

>Is Alese aware of how bad the situation is?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #789 on: Today at 07:15:00 PM »
>What do we know of our physical and magical abilities?

>Is the temple near?

>Is Alese aware of how bad the situation is?
> You know that you're strong physically, but you're not on the levels of the big magicians magically yet.

> Yes.

> Yes.

> Well there's Kosuzu, speaking to Someone at the the cemetery.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #790 on: Today at 07:23:50 PM »
>Land in front of the two.

>If the other person is Mirai
->"Hello, Kotozu, Mirai."
-->Take a deep breath
--->"Mirai I want to talk to you about your boss and if you will help her."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #791 on: Today at 07:31:32 PM »
>Land in front of the two.

>If the other person is Mirai
->"Hello, Kotozu, Mirai."
-->Take a deep breath
--->"Mirai I want to talk to you about your boss and if you will help her."
> You land. Kosuzu does have that future telling book in hand, though.
> " So I can't let you inside. Its unfortunate, i would've liked to." The other person, Siega, speaks.
> "Keratin Plug." Kosuzu speaks.
> "Eh?"
> "is that not the password?"
> "Err..."
>_
« Last Edit: Today at 08:14:02 PM by Neovereign »
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #792 on: Today at 08:04:35 PM »
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #793 on: Today at 08:14:30 PM »
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?
//whoops..supposed to be Seiga.
Blaming Mobile corrections
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #794 on: Today at 08:45:45 PM »
>What is Seiga planning

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #795 on: Today at 08:47:56 PM »
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?
>What is Seiga planning
> Kosuzu appears to be trying to get into the Hall of Dreams Great Masouleum.

> Mirai is the book within Kosuzu's grasp.
> Not necessarily.

> She's just trying to keep Miko from being bothered
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #796 on: Today at 09:12:06 PM »
>Is Mirai conscious
>How does she talk?

>"Hello Kosuzu, Seiga."

>"Kosuzu can I borrow your book for a little while?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #797 on: Today at 09:58:54 PM »
>Is Mirai conscious
>How does she talk?

>"Hello Kosuzu, Seiga."

>"Kosuzu can I borrow your book for a little while?"
> Yes.
> Shes capable of speaking now, and in her humanoid form.

> "Another guest? Im sorry, but even if that was the password... Which it may or may not be, i can't let you in." Seiga speaks.
> "Hello Adelind and co." Kosuzu greets. "And yes, you may."
> She offers the book.
> "Im glad you found your book." Reimu comments.
> "Not mine... But I'm glad i could meet her again." Kosuzu replies.
>_
Current Quests: Neo Quest |Alice Quest - v5 | Hime

Past Quests: Alice Quest |