Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571514 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #420 on: August 08, 2020, 05:35:09 AM »
>Wave back and approach.
>"I'm here to see Patchouli again. How's the gate treating you?"

>"A few faeries tried to get through for who knows why," says Meiling. "Sent 'em packing." She moves to open the gate. "Head right on in."

>_

« Reply #421 on: August 08, 2020, 05:54:39 AM »
>Head right on in.

« Reply #422 on: August 08, 2020, 06:04:51 AM »
>Head right on in.

>You head into the mansion, and into the library. Making your way through the web of bookshelves, you find Patchouli at her favorite table, in her favorite overstuffed chair, hastily scribbling something. Several colorful gems sit around her. "You're back," she says, not looking up.

>_

« Reply #423 on: August 08, 2020, 06:18:56 AM »
>"Yeah I managed to get you a leaf, I'm pretty sure this counts at least."
>Pull out the lily pad.

« Reply #424 on: August 08, 2020, 06:21:05 AM »
>"Yeah I managed to get you a leaf, I'm pretty sure this counts at least."
>Pull out the lily pad.

>She looks at it. "Clever. It should work. And it is appropriately blessed, right?"

>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #425 on: August 08, 2020, 07:23:30 PM »
>She looks at it. "Clever. It should work. And it is appropriately blessed, right?"

>_

// We should remember to tell Patchouli the insights on our conditions intuited by Suwako AND thatwe have good reason to believe Sakuya could help in someways  since... //

// 1.She resolved that " Incident of being Forcefully displaced in Gensokyo''s Future" and...  //

// 2. Yukari's Note, right after we requested her help regarding our Dimensional Displacement and bringing back Stargazer" which sent here on some business. //

>" It is; the blessing comes from Suwako Moriya ".

> Smiling: "It comes with the thanks of the Moriya Shrine, voiced by Sanae for your previous help to them, that one during the Sun Incident if I  recall correctly".

> " Sanae also extended an invitation to partecipate in their Majong Matches".

> Hand her over the Blessed Lily Pad when she requests it.,.

> Remember to make a mention about Sakuya before eventually leaving.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:38:43 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #426 on: August 09, 2020, 03:18:22 AM »
// We should remember to tell Patchouli the insights on our conditions intuited by Suwako AND thatwe have good reason to believe Sakuya could help in someways  since... //

// 1.She resolved that " Incident of being Forcefully displaced in Gensokyo''s Future" and...  //

// 2. Yukari's Note, right after we requested her help regarding our Dimensional Displacement and bringing back Stargazer" which sent here on some business. //

>" It is; the blessing comes from Suwako Moriya ".

> Smiling: "It comes with the thanks of the Moriya Shrine, voiced by Sanae for your previous help to them, that one during the Sun Incident if I  recall correctly".

> " Sanae also extended an invitation to partecipate in their Majong Matches".

> Hand her over the Blessed Lily Pad when she requests it.,.

> Remember to make a mention about Sakuya before eventually leaving.

>"Oh, they still remember that, good for them," Patchouli says as she takes the lily pad. "This will take a few minutes."

>_

« Reply #427 on: August 09, 2020, 05:54:36 AM »
>"Alright, thanks for doing this for me."
>Let Patchouli do her thing.

« Reply #428 on: August 09, 2020, 06:01:58 AM »
>"Alright, thanks for doing this for me."
>Let Patchouli do her thing.

>The witch sets to work, which involves a lot of yelling at her familiar to bring her this or that piece of equipment or component. Slowly, a pile of weird things builds up on her desk. Tojiko makes her way toward a chair and has a seat.
>At one point, the familiar approaches you. "Would you like me to bring you something to read?" she says, bowing politely. She's putting on an act.

>_

« Reply #429 on: August 09, 2020, 07:05:38 AM »
>Give her a suspicious look.
>"Got any books on model ships?"

« Reply #430 on: August 09, 2020, 07:08:28 AM »
>Give her a suspicious look.
>"Got any books on model ships?"

>"Oh, I am sure that we do," she says.
>She vanishes, as Patchouli works on arranging those gems from behind, the lily pad, and what looks like especially fine lines of ash into specific patterns. She returns with a thinnish book. "This should do." she says as she hands it to you.

>_

« Reply #431 on: August 09, 2020, 07:12:38 AM »
>"Thanks"
>Take the book and examine it.

« Reply #432 on: August 09, 2020, 07:45:34 AM »
>"Thanks"
>Take the book and examine it.

>You look over the book. You quickly find that it is western, and completely outside of your ability to read. But at the same time, you don't need to. It is lushly illustrated with dozens of drawings, filled with western-style ships you've only seen in the odd painting around here. Their hulls are different, their masts and sails follow a very different form of design, their use of rigging is different. But looking at these drawings, you can understand how they work and how they are designed. You can probably replicate them. Almost surely if you had these designs with you.
>Tojiko asks for her own book, and receives a much thicker volume, which she idly pages through."
>During this time, Patchouli works, spreading out some vile-smelling liquids, and some powders. Then she begins to chant, and the entire mass seems to ignite at once, going up in a flash of flame that barely lasts a second! "It is done," she says.

>_

« Reply #433 on: August 09, 2020, 08:06:15 AM »
>Put our book down and walk over to Patchouli.
>See if we can work out exactly what it is she's done.

« Reply #434 on: August 09, 2020, 08:11:46 AM »
>Put our book down and walk over to Patchouli.
>See if we can work out exactly what it is she's done.

>You approach the table.
>What she's done is made a mess. An acrid stench lingers in the air, ash that is much less fine litters everything on the table. The gems she set out are horribly stained. The equipment she set up is burnt on the metal bits, while the glassware is yellowed and opaque. She picks up one of the gems, a purple one about the size of her palm, and offers it to you.
>"I expect you'll need me to explain how it works," she says.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #435 on: August 09, 2020, 02:57:37 PM »
> Nod : " It would save time and effort in a Good Charitable Way,so yes and Thanks".

> Take and examine it.

> Among the items we traded-in fom "Nazrindou" there is supposedly magical container which is unnuturally warm...has it been already "inspected" by Patchouli?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #436 on: August 09, 2020, 06:05:28 PM »
> Nod : " It would save time and effort in a Good Charitable Way,so yes and Thanks".

> Take and examine it.

> Among the items we traded-in fom "Nazrindou" there is supposedly magical container which is unnuturally warm...has it been already "inspected" by Patchouli?

>"The next time you go to that place," Patchouli says, "Cover the jewel with your palm and press down to activate it. Only do it once. Do not do it before you get there, or you'll ruin it. Once you come back, repeat this process to shut it off. Do it as soon as you can, the sooner you can turn it off once you leave, the better. There won't be any sign that it is is working, but it will be."
>You obtain: Monitoring Jewel.
>She has not.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #437 on: August 09, 2020, 08:51:53 PM »
>"The next time you go to that place," Patchouli says, "Cover the jewel with your palm and press down to activate it. Only do it once. Do not do it before you get there, or you'll ruin it. Once you come back, repeat this process to shut it off. Do it as soon as you can, the sooner you can turn it off once you leave, the better. There won't be any sign that it is is working, but it will be."
>You obtain: Monitoring Jewel.
>She has not.

>_

> Nod : " I see :akin, to my limited understanding,to a finely calibrated mechanism for "readings" which should not be exposed to interferences...?"

> " Ah,if it is no inconvenience,preciously I had been forgetting to present to your expert's appraisal this "uncommon find" I traded-in from  Kourindou,or rather "Nazrindou" since Rinnosuke is still continuing is "Rehabilitation",but now there is even more reason to see if it would interfere...or help?"

> Unless refused ,pull out and present to Patchouli the " Strangely Warm Container" .
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #438 on: August 10, 2020, 06:25:43 AM »
>"And then bring the jewel back here after I've done that?"

« Reply #439 on: August 10, 2020, 07:08:01 AM »
>"And then bring the jewel back here after I've done that?"

>"Yes," says Patchouli. "I'll examine it and tell you what it has to show.'

> Nod : " I see :akin, to my limited understanding,to a finely calibrated mechanism for "readings" which should not be exposed to interferences...?"

> " Ah,if it is no inconvenience,preciously I had been forgetting to present to your expert's appraisal this "uncommon find" I traded-in from  Kourindou,or rather "Nazrindou" since Rinnosuke is still continuing is "Rehabilitation",but now there is even more reason to see if it would interfere...or help?"

> Unless refused ,pull out and present to Patchouli the " Strangely Warm Container" .

>"Exactly," says Patchouli. "It's not a toy, don't treat is like one."
>She frowns, then says, "Give it here."
>She turns the container over in her hands, frowning. Then says, "Oh. Someone trapped an evil spirit in this."

>_

« Reply #440 on: August 10, 2020, 09:16:12 AM »
>"An evil sprit? Is it dangerous?"

« Reply #441 on: August 10, 2020, 04:50:36 PM »
>"An evil sprit? Is it dangerous?"

>"It does have evil in the name," says Patchouli. "But, they usually aren't very powerful. And this one is trapped."

>_

« Reply #442 on: August 11, 2020, 01:32:41 PM »
>"And all it can do is make this slightly warm?"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #443 on: August 12, 2020, 02:58:37 AM »

> :"Ah,  Good to know, good to have that Evil Spirit Trapped and not have this Bottle-Turned Spirit Trap mishandled or underestimated  as just a Strange Sturdy Bottle or a Somehow Mystical New Item  "

> We should really ask, so Note-Making, to Nazrin the Who and the Character of whoever traded, or rather was involved in a trade series for this.

>Knowing and being in shifts for the "Myouren's Underground Clinic", is it currently feasible to have this Evil-Spirit-in-a-Bottle Delivered or Deliver in Person , and the Sturdy Trap-Bottle Returned if at all possible,  to the Palace of Earth Spirits  through that?

> " On a different but more important note:  this Unrest has to have a few or more ties and insights with that Last Timeline&Time Incident that Sakuya resolved,
, so it shound be good and useful to have her involved, informed, helping along within possibility and ... "

>"Mmmh... this reminds me that it is quite possible  the Special Business recently and still keeping Sakuya out of the Mansion could be having  Ties&Insights to be cross-confronted as well, at the very least there are some shared helpful ties via Yukari".
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 03:48:51 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #444 on: August 12, 2020, 07:00:58 AM »

>"Well. It is trapped," says Patchouli.

> :"Ah,  Good to know, good to have that Evil Spirit Trapped and not have this Bottle-Turned Spirit Trap mishandled or underestimated  as just a Strange Sturdy Bottle or a Somehow Mystical New Item  "

> We should really ask, so Note-Making, to Nazrin the Who and the Character of whoever traded, or rather was involved in a trade series for this.

>Knowing and being in shifts for the "Myouren's Underground Clinic", is it currently feasible to have this Evil-Spirit-in-a-Bottle Delivered or Deliver in Person , and the Sturdy Trap-Bottle Returned if at all possible,  to the Palace of Earth Spirits  through that?

> " On a different but more important note:  this Unrest has to have a few or more ties and insights with that Last Timeline&Time Incident that Sakuya resolved,
, so it shound be good and useful to have her involved, informed, helping along within possibility and ... "

>"Mmmh... this reminds me that it is quite possible  the Special Business recently and still keeping Sakuya out of the Mansion could be having  Ties&Insights to be cross-confronted as well, at the very least there are some shared helpful ties via Yukari".

>You could probably take it to the Palace of Earth Spirits,
>"I have no idea what she's up to," says Patchouli.

>_

« Reply #445 on: August 12, 2020, 07:38:22 AM »
>"Can you tell how it's trapped?"

« Reply #446 on: August 12, 2020, 07:41:24 AM »
>"Can you tell how it's trapped?"

>She turns it over in her hands.
>"...No, actually. This is rather mysterious"

>_

« Reply #447 on: August 12, 2020, 09:51:33 AM »
>"Hmm, well it's probably not a good idea to mess with a trap we know nothing about. Not sure what I'm going to do with this thing now to be honest."

« Reply #448 on: August 12, 2020, 04:32:59 PM »
>"Hmm, well it's probably not a good idea to mess with a trap we know nothing about. Not sure what I'm going to do with this thing now to be honest."

>"I wouldn't let that stop you," says Patchouli.

>_

« Reply #449 on: August 12, 2020, 04:40:14 PM »
>"No? You don't think it's capable of being too threatening?"
>Eye the container warily.