Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 235212 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: December 19, 2020, 09:53:33 PM »
>Can we travel as fast as if we're flying here or does the water slow us down?

>You aren't sure. It feels like you're going to experience some slowdown.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #991 on: December 20, 2020, 06:25:57 AM »
>"Well, this place seems to have the same layout as Gensokyo, so we could just make our way over Eientei way and see if Stargazer sees any of these trees on the way."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #992 on: December 20, 2020, 06:27:28 AM »
>"Well, this place seems to have the same layout as Gensokyo, so we could just make our way over Eientei way and see if Stargazer sees any of these trees on the way."

>"Does Eientei have may trees?" says Sakuya. "I thought it was all bamboo?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #993 on: December 20, 2020, 06:31:02 AM »
>Does Eientei have any trees or is it just the bamboo?
>Would there be any forests between here and Eientei?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #994 on: December 20, 2020, 06:44:42 AM »
>Does Eientei have any trees or is it just the bamboo?
>Would there be any forests between here and Eientei?

>There's a few in the manor gardens, but as far as you know they don't happen in the wild.
>It's not exactly between here and there, but the Forest of Magic is nearby.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #995 on: December 22, 2020, 07:25:34 AM »
>"Well we can take a detour past the Forest of Magic, there's certainly a lot of trees there."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #996 on: December 22, 2020, 07:31:39 AM »
>"Well we can take a detour past the Forest of Magic, there's certainly a lot of trees there."

>"We can do that," says Yukari. "Hmmm. shall we start around Misty Lake? Perhaps Kourindou? The road into the forest?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #997 on: December 22, 2020, 05:13:45 PM »
>"We can do that," says Yukari. "Hmmm. shall we start around Misty Lake? Perhaps Kourindou? The road into the forest?"

>_
// Misty Lake, then? //

> " It is but but by an humble intuition but... Around Misty Lake  sounds like the most agreeable venture as head-starting, also because, if not mostly, Stargazer did feel a "homing-in Intuition Eastwards" starting from the Tree Forest Close There...  ".

// Based on https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22258.600 //
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:27:56 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #998 on: December 23, 2020, 06:17:46 AM »
>Begin moving in the general direction of Misty Lake at a speed that Yukari and Sakuya can keep up with, keeping low enough to the ground (bottom?) that Stargazer can get a good look at any incidental trees.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #999 on: December 23, 2020, 06:39:53 AM »
> " It is but but by an humble intuition but... Around Misty Lake  sounds like the most agreeable venture as head-starting, also because, if not mostly, Stargazer did feel a "homing-in Intuition Eastwards" starting from the Tree Forest Close There...  ".

>Begin moving in the general direction of Misty Lake at a speed that Yukari and Sakuya can keep up with, keeping low enough to the ground (bottom?) that Stargazer can get a good look at any incidental trees.

>You start to take off, but Yukari says, "Wait."
>She then produces a fan and draws it across the air, leaving a purple trail that opens into a gap into the water. "I don't feel like waiting all that long.Come come, through the gap now. Close your eyes. You too, Stargazer."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #1000 on: December 25, 2020, 12:21:10 AM »

>Begin moving in the general direction of Misty Lake at a speed that Yukari and Sakuya can keep up with, keeping low enough to the ground (bottom?) that Stargazer can get a good look at any incidental trees.
>You start to take off, but Yukari says, "Wait."
>She then produces a fan and draws it across the air, leaving a purple trail that opens into a gap into the water. "I don't feel like waiting all that long.Come come, through the gap now. Close your eyes. You too, Stargazer."

>_

> " Right, thanks for the shortcut, Yukari".

> As soon as Stargazer close her eyes, do so as well.

> Traverse and Emerge from Yukari's Gap.

> If we are not alongside the Misty Lake's banks proceed to them, if we are go close to the thickest Eastward or Near It part of the tree forest.

> In any case, wait and have an even-pace with Yukari and Sakuya while also asking, when closing-in to the Tree Forest, Stagazer if "she is having additional remembrances and intuitions".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #1001 on: December 26, 2020, 08:16:43 PM »
>"I don't need your help you lily livered landlubber!"
>Stab the gap.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:04:16 PM by Yaersulf »

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #1002 on: December 27, 2020, 03:47:47 AM »
>"I don't need your help you lily livered landlubber!"
>Stab the gap.

>The gap bleeds profusely, staining the water red!
>"...That...that's not supposed to happen, what is that?" Yukari says, looking dumbfounded.