Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 571572 times)

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #840 on: November 09, 2020, 08:22:50 PM »
>"Well, you are the expert on vague bullstrawberries these things, so I'll take your word for it. Speaking of experts on things, I did manage to ask an expert on dreams whether this might have anything to do with that, and the answer was no. But she did also say that she thought it might have something to with memories instead. And Suwako could tell that something was up with me, that I was 'snagged' on something, something that seemed familiar to her, but only so much as a half remembered dream. She also seemed to think it was young in some way."

>While Yukari doesn't exactly move or her expression change, you can feel a shift in her emotional state. Suddenly less weary and more revitalized. "Memories, you say?" She leans closer. "Tell me more."

>_

« Reply #841 on: November 09, 2020, 10:30:29 PM »
>"Well, it was Doremy Sweet that I asked if you know of her. She apparently can pretty definitively tell who is and is not in dreams, and I haven't been. However she thought that it still seemed similar to a dream, and so could be someone, or something's, memories. But when I asked her more about the details of entering memories she didn't really have much to go off. Apparently it's not something that people do, at least as far as she's aware. So how or why I'd be doing so is still a complete unknown."

« Reply #842 on: November 09, 2020, 10:44:31 PM »
>"Well, it was Doremy Sweet that I asked if you know of her. She apparently can pretty definitively tell who is and is not in dreams, and I haven't been. However she thought that it still seemed similar to a dream, and so could be someone, or something's, memories. But when I asked her more about the details of entering memories she didn't really have much to go off. Apparently it's not something that people do, at least as far as she's aware. So how or why I'd be doing so is still a complete unknown."

>"That is an unusual concept," Yukari says. "Dreams are something we go to, so to speak. They're a part of us, yet apart from us. Memories, though, are wholly personal. If you're just stepping into them, that would mean they are just floating around out there. Mmmm." You can see the proverbial wheels turning in her head.

>_

« Reply #843 on: November 10, 2020, 11:52:12 AM »
>"I don't remember if I told you before but there's an ominous presence in the water dimension that both Stargazer and I can feel. It's weird, it feels like it's aware of us, but not like it's focusing on us or cares about us at all. My theory is that whatever this presence is is the single 'real' thing there that Patchouli's device detected. And if we're assuming that this has something to do with memories, well, maybe the whole place is whatever it is's memory."

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #844 on: November 10, 2020, 05:28:40 PM »
>"I don't remember if I told you before but there's an ominous presence in the water dimension that both Stargazer and I can feel. It's weird, it feels like it's aware of us, but not like it's focusing on us or cares about us at all. My theory is that whatever this presence is is the single 'real' thing there that Patchouli's device detected. And if we're assuming that this has something to do with memories, well, maybe the whole place is whatever it is's memory."

> "In addition, if it is of any help, I am unable to focus on what form It has or what It is doing as It feels to be absent whenever it is not Gazing  interested about, and that has been the 1st of my noticing, My Encounters with Stargazer and Sometimes at The Beginnings of The Diving-ins  ...

>... "although It must be more Active than Perceived, since Stargazer grew somehow accustomed to Its Gazing and showed surprise I took so long to notice It . "

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #845 on: November 10, 2020, 06:32:38 PM »

>Yukari nods. "I think that isn't a bad theory. Absent of anything else, I can see why Patchouli would have hypothesized it to be the work of an outside entity. But, if what Suwako said is correct, and I have no reason to think it isn't, that would be highly unlikely. Those  sorts of thing are neither new nor young."
>She stops to take a sip of tea from a cup you hadn't noticed; buried among all the clutter on her table. She is clearly trying to be dainty and proper with the drink, and clearly wants the tea more than she wants to be proper.
>"So," she continues. "We have a will, and it seems to lack form or substance. Yet it is dragging you, of all people, into its...memories, we'll call them. This leads me to wonder; is it going to reify itself further?"

> "In addition, if it is of any help, I am unable to focus on what form It has or what It is doing as It feels to be absent whenever it is not Gazing  interested about, and that has been the 1st of my noticing, My Encounters with Stargazer and Sometimes at The Beginnings of The Diving-ins  ...

>... "although It must be more Active than Perceived, since Stargazer grew somehow accustomed to Its Gazing and showed surprise I took so long to notice It . "

>"Mmm, yes. That does suggest it's not...quite omniscient, for lack of easier words," says Yukari. "If there is a state of it not noticing you... Tell me, how is your little passenger doing now that she's found something to properly cling to?"

>_

« Reply #846 on: November 10, 2020, 07:03:02 PM »
>"She's quite shy, but she seems happy to be back in Gensokyo. She's decided to help me work out what's going on here."

« Reply #847 on: November 10, 2020, 11:01:39 PM »
>"She's quite shy, but she seems happy to be back in Gensokyo. She's decided to help me work out what's going on here."

>"And what insights does she have to offer?" says Yukari.

>_

« Reply #848 on: November 11, 2020, 07:49:56 PM »
>"Come to think of it she did seem to think that the trees were important, the ones in the water dimension I think."

« Reply #849 on: November 11, 2020, 08:19:46 PM »
>"Come to think of it she did seem to think that the trees were important, the ones in the water dimension I think."

>Yukari frowns, seemingly caught off guard. "...Trees?"

>_

« Reply #850 on: November 11, 2020, 09:15:56 PM »
>"Yeah it was definitely something to do with trees. Stargazer doesn't communicate with words, instead she communicates with, uh, concepts and emotions. It's hard to explain, and a little hard to understand at times."

« Reply #851 on: November 11, 2020, 09:22:48 PM »
>"Yeah it was definitely something to do with trees. Stargazer doesn't communicate with words, instead she communicates with, uh, concepts and emotions. It's hard to explain, and a little hard to understand at times."

>"I see," says Yukari. "And what have you been able to glean from her about them?"

>_

« Reply #852 on: November 11, 2020, 09:38:23 PM »
>"Just that they might be a clue to what's going on. I suppose knowing now that I can go over there whenever I want I could go check and see if I can work out what she meant by it. And maybe if you saw me shift over there you might be able to get something out of that as well?"

« Reply #853 on: November 11, 2020, 09:45:23 PM »
>"Just that they might be a clue to what's going on. I suppose knowing now that I can go over there whenever I want I could go check and see if I can work out what she meant by it. And maybe if you saw me shift over there you might be able to get something out of that as well?"

>"Perhaps, but lets not be hasty," says Yukari. "Just how did you friend end up there, anyways?"

>_

« Reply #854 on: November 11, 2020, 10:18:41 PM »
>"Not even she seems to know."

« Reply #855 on: November 11, 2020, 10:38:00 PM »
>"Not even she seems to know."

>"No idea at all?" says Yukari.

>_

« Reply #856 on: November 11, 2020, 10:47:14 PM »
>"Hmmm, well."
>Pull out the cactus and ask it "Do you mind if I tell her about the uh, Keine stuff?"

« Reply #857 on: November 11, 2020, 10:51:03 PM »
>"Hmmm, well."
>Pull out the cactus and ask it "Do you mind if I tell her about the uh, Keine stuff?"

>Stargazer does not communicate with words, as you noted. But you can very easily translate the feelings she radiates as "Uuuugh"

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #858 on: November 12, 2020, 01:05:50 AM »
>Stargazer does not communicate with words, as you noted. But you can very easily translate the feelings she radiates as "Uuuugh"

>_

> Communicate feelings of :" For the sake that both I and could help sort this situation by better understanding how,or even why,did you end up Deep on Those Waters,it is depending on your description,feelings, about that,but if it is impossible we need to start with Her Situation..."

> Wait Without Pressuring ,then Add in the same way : " MMh...Maybe if you start by focusing again on ,adding the new experiences now gained,That Particular Tree both Important yet Frustratingly Vague to you when we I and Tojiko asked What You Remembered from Gensokyo  ?"

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #859 on: November 12, 2020, 03:01:50 AM »
If I remember correctly Stargazer can't sense our feelings the same way that we can sense hers.

>Give the cactus an apologetic look.
>"For what it's worth I'm pretty sure Yukari's not the type to go around blabbing about things for no good reason."
>Look over to Yukari for confirmation.

« Reply #860 on: November 12, 2020, 03:07:17 AM »
> Communicate feelings of :" For the sake that both I and could help sort this situation by better understanding how,or even why,did you end up Deep on Those Waters,it is depending on your description,feelings, about that,but if it is impossible we need to start with Her Situation..."

> Wait Without Pressuring ,then Add in the same way : " MMh...Maybe if you start by focusing again on ,adding the new experiences now gained,That Particular Tree both Important yet Frustratingly Vague to you when we I and Tojiko asked What You Remembered from Gensokyo  ?"

>Give the cactus an apologetic look.
>"For what it's worth I'm pretty sure Yukari's not the type to go around blabbing about things for no good reason."
>Look over to Yukari for confirmation.

>"I am rather good at keeping confidences, yes," Yukari says.
>The cactus radiates a sense of being unready.

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #861 on: November 12, 2020, 08:09:18 PM »
>"I am rather good at keeping confidences, yes," Yukari says.
>The cactus radiates a sense of being unready.

>_

>With  encouraging understanding confidence to Stargazer :" How about step by step ,such as starting by explaining to us the differences between entering and staying There and Gensokyo ?"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 08:11:32 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #862 on: November 12, 2020, 09:34:46 PM »
>"I know you'd rather people know you as your own person but Yukari's got a pretty good chance of being able to work out how you ended up there."

« Reply #863 on: November 12, 2020, 09:37:53 PM »
>With  encouraging understanding confidence to Stargazer :" How about step by step ,such as starting by explaining to us the differences between entering and staying There and Gensokyo ?"
>"I know you'd rather people know you as your own person but Yukari's got a pretty good chance of being able to work out how you ended up there."

>"I will do my best not to be mad at you," Yukari adds.
>There's a sense of resignation from the cactus.

>_

« Reply #864 on: November 12, 2020, 10:55:49 PM »
>"Thank you, truly."
>Put the cactus away again and turn back to Yukari.
>"Don't worry, I don't think it's anything to be angry about."
>"So, Stargazer, which is kind of a nickname for the concept she identifies herself as, was originally part of Keine Kamishirasawa. Her hakutaku side to be specific."

« Reply #865 on: November 12, 2020, 11:41:08 PM »
>"Thank you, truly."
>Put the cactus away again and turn back to Yukari.
>"Don't worry, I don't think it's anything to be angry about."
>"So, Stargazer, which is kind of a nickname for the concept she identifies herself as, was originally part of Keine Kamishirasawa. Her hakutaku side to be specific."

>Yukari frowns thoughtfully. You think she is trying to look patient and indulgent, but you feel she is probably wincing on the inside. "I was not aware she was separated from that aspect of herself."

>_

« Reply #866 on: November 13, 2020, 06:44:44 PM »
>"Well see that's the thing. She was, but with the help of Utsuho Reiuji, Keine and Stargazer were reunited and became one again. And apparently both parties were happy with that. But then I found this Stargazer in this water dimension who doesn't want anything to do with Keine, who's perfectly happy to be her own person. And according to Keine her hakutaku part of her has been there since Utsuho helped her, and is still there right now. So there's kind of two Stargazers? One that's part of Keine and one that doesn't want to be part of Keine."
>Did Stargazer ever explain why there were two of her?

« Reply #867 on: November 13, 2020, 06:49:03 PM »
>"Well see that's the thing. She was, but with the help of Utsuho Reiuji, Keine and Stargazer were reunited and became one again. And apparently both parties were happy with that. But then I found this Stargazer in this water dimension who doesn't want anything to do with Keine, who's perfectly happy to be her own person. And according to Keine her hakutaku part of her has been there since Utsuho helped her, and is still there right now. So there's kind of two Stargazers? One that's part of Keine and one that doesn't want to be part of Keine."
>Did Stargazer ever explain why there were two of her?

>There isn't. From what you've gathered; Stargazer tried to unite with Keine, but found she wanted to be her own person and split away again. She seems to have left everything Keine was missing with her.

>_

« Reply #868 on: November 13, 2020, 07:07:53 PM »
>"Well see that's the thing. She was, but with the help of Utsuho Reiuji, who found Stargazer at a mysterious tree somewhere, Keine and Stargazer were reunited and became one again. And apparently both parties were happy with that. But then Stargazer must have changed her mind because it seems she split off from Keine again without Keine knowing, but leaving Keine with her hakutaku powers. Then somehow went somewhere that wasn't Gensokyo, and then somehow ended up in this water dimension without knowing how."
>"Does that sum it up pretty well Stargazer?"

« Reply #869 on: November 13, 2020, 07:10:43 PM »
>"Well see that's the thing. She was, but with the help of Utsuho Reiuji, who found Stargazer at a mysterious tree somewhere, Keine and Stargazer were reunited and became one again. And apparently both parties were happy with that. But then Stargazer must have changed her mind because it seems she split off from Keine again without Keine knowing, but leaving Keine with her hakutaku powers. Then somehow went somewhere that wasn't Gensokyo, and then somehow ended up in this water dimension without knowing how."
>"Does that sum it up pretty well Stargazer?"

>Stargazer radiates a sense that it is largely right.
>"So, you're saying she herself is mostly memories and a personality and such," Yukari says.

>_