Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 7530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #270 on: June 13, 2020, 05:30:05 AM »
> Serenely, interested relieved ,truly genuine overall,not nosy nor hammy nor suspicious "chatterboxy" :
"Very Glad that we have made your acquaintance and talkMiori, and  if we may,oh, impose a bit more of your patience and open-endedness...

> ":"...any news or insights or the like about Hina Kagiyama,since she is among the other gods of and from Youkai Mountain and ,just maybe,other " blessful "not-so-notable-divines but ,hey, less "popular could not always equal lesser existences ".

> Our History News,hearsay,encounters with Hina Kagiyama and other Divine, Blessings,Divinely-related,God-like existences,their Envoys,even among their opposites if kind of mirroring references to the above mentioned, ex up to the present ?

>The kappa shrugs. "Sometimes she appears around the edge of the forest, dancing and stuff. I try to keep away there."
>You've had brief encounters with Hina; they were pleasant, but hardly enough you'd expect her to know your name or face on sight.


>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2020, 11:29:21 PM »
>The kappa shrugs. "Sometimes she appears around the edge of the forest, dancing and stuff. I try to keep away there."
>You've had brief encounters with Hina; they were pleasant, but hardly enough you'd expect her to know your name or face on sight.


>_

> " I see,then we will be off, and thanks again for your time and help "

> After waving our goodbyes to Miori,fly to edge of Kappa Village facing the Lower Youkai Mountain.

> Stop there and fly higher to look around for the Ropeway's Cable and ,once found ,follow it down descend it until we reach and land by the Ropeway Station.

> While flying down,keep our senses alert for any sign of the gods we are searching for or if we come across any peculiar event and ,if positive, stop and assess.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2020, 12:18:51 AM »
> " I see,then we will be off, and thanks again for your time and help "

> After waving our goodbyes to Miori,fly to edge of Kappa Village facing the Lower Youkai Mountain.

> Stop there and fly higher to look around for the Ropeway's Cable and ,once found ,follow it down descend it until we reach and land by the Ropeway Station.

> While flying down,keep our senses alert for any sign of the gods we are searching for or if we come across any peculiar event and ,if positive, stop and assess.

As a note, Hina is not considered a deity in the canon of Z Machine. Her status was uncertain back in the day (I feel it is still uncertain), and Imma stick to it. This said, she does deliver up misfortune to the gods.

>You leave the kappa village behind, and make your way down toward the ropeway station. Along the way, you catch a glimpse of a green-haired woman through the gnarled trees that make up the upper reaches of the forests girdling Youkai Mountain.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2020, 12:54:00 AM »
As a note, Hina is not considered a deity in the canon of Z Machine. Her status was uncertain back in the day (I feel it is still uncertain), and Imma stick to it. This said, she does deliver up misfortune to the gods.

>You leave the kappa village behind, and make your way down toward the ropeway station. Along the way, you catch a glimpse of a green-haired woman through the gnarled trees that make up the upper reaches of the forests girdling Youkai Mountain.

>_

// Mmmh,I see : so in this case  is Hina viewed as  " some sort of God-related Misfortune-gathering Youkai ( maybe an Intermediatrix to the gods by delivering the Stockpiled Misfortune to be "Purified"?)" and does that mean that the  PoV and consideration about her by the Human Villagersin " Quests A-Z "  is close to that Symposium of post Mysticism ? //

> To Tojiko,gesturing to Hina and tracking  :" Well then, e happened upon a fairly important detour-in-person ,so shall we go and greet her and see if she any particular info or maybe even unexpected  pointers about my and Stargazer's,so far, if Misfortune or somesuch is involved ?

> If Tojiko has no objection,go for that "grove" in order to reach Hina while politely greeting,and with a voice loud enough but not exaggerated, greeting  and asking we 2 want a a little meeting with to make her aware of our intentions ,but wait  if she makes some sign to do that.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 12:56:05 AM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #274 on: June 19, 2020, 04:48:49 PM »
// Mmmh,I see : so in this case  is Hina viewed as  " some sort of God-related Misfortune-gathering Youkai ( maybe an Intermediatrix to the gods by delivering the Stockpiled Misfortune to be "Purified"?)" and does that mean that the  PoV and consideration about her by the Human Villagersin " Quests A-Z "  is close to that Symposium of post Mysticism ? //

> To Tojiko,gesturing to Hina and tracking  :" Well then, e happened upon a fairly important detour-in-person ,so shall we go and greet her and see if she any particular info or maybe even unexpected  pointers about my and Stargazer's,so far, if Misfortune or somesuch is involved ?

> If Tojiko has no objection,go for that "grove" in order to reach Hina while politely greeting,and with a voice loud enough but not exaggerated, greeting  and asking we 2 want a a little meeting with to make her aware of our intentions ,but wait  if she makes some sign to do that.

A bit less "Keep away from her, she is radioactive!" but essentially yes. Youkai have traditionally be more daring about it.

>"Yeah, if anyone knows where to find a god..." says Tojiko.
>You descend and greet Hina. "Ah, hello there," Hina says, continuing to prance and twirl.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2020, 11:12:19 PM »
A bit less "Keep away from her, she is radioactive!" but essentially yes. Youkai have traditionally be more daring about it.

>"Yeah, if anyone knows where to find a god..." says Tojiko.
>You descend and greet Hina. "Ah, hello there," Hina says, continuing to prance and twirl.

>_
//  :spell: Aaah, most understandable in an adapted way //

> To Tojiko,relieved : " Hina Kagiyama sure is , no matter generic or human blow-ups "

> Wave,be thankful,and once arrived,follow her and do a small bow : " Hello again , Hina, we 2 , that is I  Minamitsu and my new helpful friend here Soga no Tojiko's, we are very glad&thankful to be finding you...

>... Pause for eventual greetings or exchanges between of our 2 "guests"...

>...Commence again: " ...especially regarding important matters... and be at peace that I am and we are going to be more explaining,clearer and so the facts and pace more understandable and supportive... "

> "... them matters being Help Finding a God for a Blessing of a Leaf and a Check-Up for Possible Misfortunes of mine ,all for good sake of... :spell: Investigation & Resolving of a Strange Incident-in-Brewing in Secret ."

> Any "felt reactions"by "Stargazer-in-Cactus "?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 11:48:39 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #276 on: June 21, 2020, 07:26:27 AM »
//  :spell: Aaah, most understandable in an adapted way //

> To Tojiko,relieved : " Hina Kagiyama sure is , no matter generic or human blow-ups "

> Wave,be thankful,and once arrived,follow her and do a small bow : " Hello again , Hina, we 2 , that is I  Minamitsu and my new helpful friend here Soga no Tojiko's, we are very glad&thankful to be finding you...

>... Pause for eventual greetings or exchanges between of our 2 "guests"...

>...Commence again: " ...especially regarding important matters... and be at peace that I am and we are going to be more explaining,clearer and so the facts and pace more understandable and supportive... "

> "... them matters being Help Finding a God for a Blessing of a Leaf and a Check-Up for Possible Misfortunes of mine ,all for good sake of... :spell: Investigation & Resolving of a Strange Incident-in-Brewing in Secret ."

> Any "felt reactions"by "Stargazer-in-Cactus "?

>Stargazer is quiet. If she knows Hina is there, she is not reaction.
>You descend and introduce yourself. "Hello," is all Hina says, not ceasing her dance.
>"I do not follow," she says after you explain. "You don't seem particularly unfortunate today..."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #277 on: June 21, 2020, 02:32:54 PM »
>Stargazer is quiet. If she knows Hina is there, she is not reaction.
>You descend and introduce yourself. "Hello," is all Hina says, not ceasing her dance.
>"I do not follow," she says after you explain. "You don't seem particularly unfortunate today..."

>_

> " Well,good and thankful to know, it was in fact a Possibility,unless there's still maybe  some to be around myself  to delivered to you up for Gods-Delivery ?"

Pause :"Anyhow the truly important part, a is the God-Seeking,like the Shizua or Minoriko Aki or blessful like you could well be acquainted,Hina
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #278 on: June 24, 2020, 01:52:32 AM »
> " Well,good and thankful to know, it was in fact a Possibility,unless there's still maybe  some to be around myself  to delivered to you up for Gods-Delivery ?"

Pause :"Anyhow the truly important part, a is the God-Seeking,like the Shizua or Minoriko Aki or blessful like you could well be acquainted,Hina

>"Oh, you won't find those two unless they want to be found," says Hina. "They're very busy right now."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #279 on: June 25, 2020, 06:39:01 PM »
>"Oh, you won't find those two unless they want to be found," says Hina. "They're very busy right now."

>_

> " Well understandable since Autumn is their time to shine and we are at the apex of it ".

> " However,would it be possible for you to direct us to another Recommended and Available Deity for Blessings for Leaves,Plants,Nature?"
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2020, 07:48:31 PM »
> " Well understandable since Autumn is their time to shine and we are at the apex of it ".

> " However,would it be possible for you to direct us to another Recommended and Available Deity for Blessings for Leaves,Plants,Nature?"

>"Does it matter what kind of leaf?" says Hina, as she begins to dance around the two of you. "I am sure Lady Suwako could give you a lily pad."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2020, 08:23:25 AM »
>"Does it matter what kind of leaf?" says Hina, as she begins to dance around the two of you. "I am sure Lady Suwako could give you a lily pad."

>_

//  :player: :lives: :spells: :lspell: :spells: :lives: :que: :lenemy: :que: //

> Nod and Assent respectfully and impressed :"If Lady Suwako is reconfirmed to be reachable as it sounds at a Spot The Moriya Shrine Grounds ,since requirementa only a Blessed Leaf for,by general concord, A "Blessed-Magical-Minamitsu-Tailored-Needed Pointer  fit even Underwater" as 'Best Navigational Compass  ".

> Look earnestly & consciously  back and forth a couple times between Tojiko ,"Spiky-Planted Stargazer " and Hina.

> " To be fully sure myself,Tojiko and a Third Friendly and Cautious Very Ghostly Spirit were going to go for a Reconfirmation and Pointers such as yours,Hina,about :Flight Ascension alongside the Cable Stations Important Spots and of course the Important Destination ...if we are on the correct track-choice or at least track-mentality...from the First Altitude of Youkai Mountainto to the Moriya Shrine and its Lily Pond".
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:47:58 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2020, 05:47:58 PM »
Sorry, I'm going to need you to pare that one down.

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2020, 07:43:19 PM »
Sorry, I'm going to need you to pare that one down.


> Look earnestly & consciously  between Tojiko ,"Spiky-Planted Stargazer " and Hina.

>Nod and Assent impressed :"A Blessed Lily Pad should do well,or any leaf-type but a Green One is Best,since that is the Required Ingredient for that sorta of "Blessed-Magical Specific Compass by Patchouli " .

 > "So,is Lady Suwako  confirmed to be reachable & are available as it sounds at a Spot at The Moriya Shrine Grounds"?
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2020, 10:41:23 PM »

> Look earnestly & consciously  between Tojiko ,"Spiky-Planted Stargazer " and Hina.

>Nod and Assent impressed :"A Blessed Lily Pad should do well,or any leaf-type but a Green One is Best,since that is the Required Ingredient for that sorta of "Blessed-Magical Specific Compass by Patchouli " .

 > "So,is Lady Suwako  confirmed to be reachable & are available as it sounds at a Spot at The Moriya Shrine Grounds"?

>"She doesn't leave very often, to my understanding," says Hina.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
[Kind-of EDITED+REVIEWED] Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #285 on: June 29, 2020, 07:02:00 PM »
>"She doesn't leave very often, to my understanding," says Hina.

>_

> " Nothing stopping a small group us to fly-by at safe&reasonable distance,or even more distanced,  from the Cable of the Ropeway Station up to the Moriya Shrine , not going to raise more than passing upturned eyebrows,some gaping mouths and small-ish doubts with pray-tell,none or next-to-none fuss ?"

> "Especially if our Misfortune is a-okay and cannot be smooth-sailed down further without...mayhaps.... minor or none consequences for us present than rather small doubts,questions and gawking,but more importantly, if it would affect in the involving-seeking Tengu Border Patrols or Groups...considering the Tengu&Guests Fall Celebrations but by Onlookers like Utsuho and Miyoi the Kappa...especially if the Cable Car Safely would catch up to us and them due to that?

> Float after confirmation,re-direct to Hina whether she signs she wants to be surer, to look & point-out positioning for the Cable-Car and Potential-Flier Escort   around here ,and.... Special Attention what would be Akin to Steeper Points , Clearer-View Points,Unclearer ones in Transit.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:07:46 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male

 
> " Alrighty if nothing stopping a small group us to fly-by at safe&reasonable distance,or even more distanced,  from the Cable of the Ropeway Station up to the Moriya Shrine , not going to raise more than,reckonnig, we are still Off-Youkai Mountaineers contained surprises,questions and clearances ."

> "Especially alrighty if our Misfortune is a-okay and cannot be smooth-sailed down further without...mayhaps...no real alerts & intruder-seeking about A special pair Ghostly Spirital Youkai,the heart of the matter for an  un-obstructing but not shady-seeming  of the Best Moriya Shrine's Route Route Group of Tengu Border Patrols or Mixed Tengu Group,possibly up to of the Moriya Shrine or during a Back-Trek...particularly if an Human-Filled,Cable-Guided run across us to further the misunderstanding

>...surely we are not forgettin the the Tengu&Guests Fall Celebrations in case ; however we are slighty familiar only by Mercy of Closer Acquaintances,yet Non-Present at Tengu Festivities, such as  first Utsuho and second a Kappa Villager miss called Miyo ? "


« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:01:32 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male

//[Tentative EDITED+REVIEWED Up-Above]  (Even more tenative Tentative explanation+insight,even taken-in by parts and not complete to the last lines) Mo , My Intention and Approach ( Player-Side(s)&Player&Users-Expressions) is simply and reflectively lays&keeps laying to avoid burdening,and also regarding to "Real Risk" unclear+wall-textinga bout  over-writing over-decompressing" without  any bummer or brain-wrecking meant or left to lay-about....

// Rather it  is  to trying  avoid or turn to the better side &conversion going the "unwittingly or not too ( "too"given the Real Dimension and Real-to-Digital Dimension burdedned by " Shady Intoxicating&Infecting Circumstances&CONSEQUENCES&Hot-Heading in Act) 1-man Playerism WITH his own half-layabout Hustle/De-Hustle(De-hustling 1st for GMT/UTC TIME-ZONE+2 on my Coast-Hometown of Pesaro in ITAly ...Ah Godly Veeery :bigpower: Warm Summer Bloom ) ; conscious ,even Overly-Conscious before steering Back in Temperance like in this Medium-Long Reply, as not to to do a Major  :point: Contribution :cirnotan:....! inclosing in  near-snail-like "Progress&Problem Solving"....//


// The Meaningful Meaning For A contribution&effort&call-back to a  "Rediscover and Re-Approach to Another Genesis/Semi-Genesis"(Honestly I cannot in good heart specify "Neo-Genesis/Renewal)" about  Partecipation-in/w Sharing-in Before Viewing Counts Guests " ....with any fair remedy,suggestion,correction more than welcomed and welcoming ( counting "Parser" Purvis in his Touhou A Z - Machine Adventures Context  for the "Closer to players Replies and More or Less Recent-ish by Other Players or Interested Users) ,e.g. his much welcomed rather recent replies  ) 

// This is also a reminder(?Interpersonal?Part-Communal? "Touhou..." A Z- machine Adventures about " Pieces of Echo and recalling ( Involvement  even from the still-Purvis Fairly Spiritual Predecessor(Rougher,more Free-Wheeled,Older-School Pure Mysterious  Adventure Part- Comedy) 
: " Barren Path ( indirectly ; at
" (The Lost) shrinemaiden.? V.1.5" Archive-Forum domain except interesting "smidgets" at the very start of the V.2 forum " )
plus "Return to the Barren Path ("directly since  at " The Last Archive-Forum)shrinemaiden.org" V.2" //

//...both of those and related gaming groups "partly-regretfully In  theEternal Unfinished Limbo due to Un-Repenting Very Critical Spoilers  ,Lost for the Good and the Bad even those major Spoilers) )" ; mainly , again , the "Improvising Surprising Carry-Over Series Sequel "  of Barren Path,esp. "Return") to "Patchouli Quest A Z"(1st Purvis One) and the " Meaningful Consolidation" Reisen Quest A Z ...(2nd ) and to a checking moderate extent all the  :meiling: Ongoing  :meiling: Series //
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

[quote autho
 
> " Alrighty if nothing stopping a small group us to fly-by at safe&reasonable distance,or even more distanced,  from the Cable of the Ropeway Station up to the Moriya Shrine , not going to raise more than,reckonnig, we are still Off-Youkai Mountaineers contained surprises,questions and clearances ."

> "Especially alrighty if our Misfortune is a-okay and cannot be smooth-sailed down further without...mayhaps...no real alerts & intruder-seeking about A special pair Ghostly Spirital Youkai,the heart of the matter for an  un-obstructing but not shady-seeming  of the Best Moriya Shrine's Route Route Group of Tengu Border Patrols or Mixed Tengu Group,possibly up to of the Moriya Shrine or duringBack-Trek...particularly if an Human-Filled,Cable-Guided accidentaly is miosunderstood to turn into our Point-Of-Direction&Interst

>...surely we are not glossing over not forgetting and them the Tengu&Guests Fall Celebrations in case it is All their Territory ; we are slight familiar only by Mercy of Closer Acquaintances,yet Non-Tengu Festive, such as  first Utsuho and second a Kappa miss by Miyo the Kappa Villager miss ?

> Float Higher&Parallel to the Least Thick Thicket of Trees still within Hina'sconfirmation,but float little and more measured unless Hina she is unsure or meaningbe surer Misfortune-Wise, to look & point-out positioning for the Cable-Car and Potential-Flier Escort   around here ,and.... Special Attention what would be Akin to Steeper Points , Clearer-View Points,Unclearer ones in Transit.

>"Good luck," says Hina. "I'm sure it will be fine."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
>"Good luck," says Hina. "I'm sure it will be fine."

>_

> Smile and wave her goodbye :" Good luck with your endeavors as well ".

> Keep flying in the area to locate the Cable of the Ropeway and ,once found,see if the Station is coming or if there is anyone flying upwards along the mountainside it would travel across.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

> Smile and wave her goodbye :" Good luck with your endeavors as well ".

> Keep flying in the area to locate the Cable of the Ropeway and ,once found,see if the Station is coming or if there is anyone flying upwards along the mountainside it would travel across.

>You make your way toward the ropeway station.
>It stands out pretty strongly, a building at the base of the forest built around a pole. It is kind of unattractive-looking, but you think you can understand the basic concept of it well enough; it carries boxes with seats along the ropes suspended from the poles. How it all moves, you have no idea.
>It seems to be empty at the moment, there is a car descending the ropeway and should be there in a couple minutes. You don't see anyone flying along the line at the moment.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #291 on: July 05, 2020, 10:11:10 PM »
>You make your way toward the ropeway station.
>It stands out pretty strongly, a building at the base of the forest built around a pole. It is kind of unattractive-looking, but you think you can understand the basic concept of it well enough; it carries boxes with seats along the ropes suspended from the poles. How it all moves, you have no idea.
>It seems to be empty at the moment, there is a car descending the ropeway and should be there in a couple minutes. You don't see anyone flying along the line at the moment.

>_

> Say to Tojiko while we both look for the Booth or,if it is absent,Kappa Operators,then approach :'' If it is that operating that quietly and inconspicuouly anc none is flying close to it,it should be better to ride it normally rather than to risk standing out and Tengu getting patrol-blocked for seemingly-ambiguous or worse approach,althought in this case there is the issue of the eventual fee..."

> " ...I wonder if the Kappa here accept payment it in barter or in favours? ''
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #292 on: July 07, 2020, 05:30:05 AM »
> Say to Tojiko while we both look for the Booth or,if it is absent,Kappa Operators,then approach :'' If it is that operating that quietly and inconspicuouly anc none is flying close to it,it should be better to ride it normally rather than to risk standing out and Tengu getting patrol-blocked for seemingly-ambiguous or worse approach,althought in this case there is the issue of the eventual fee..."

> " ...I wonder if the Kappa here accept payment it in barter or in favours? ''

>Tojiko shrugs. "It looks a lot slower than flying. I don't think I've heard anything about fees, though?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #293 on: July 08, 2020, 10:17:50 PM »
>Tojiko shrugs. "It looks a lot slower than flying. I don't think I've heard anything about fees, though?"

>_


> Keep Approaching the waiting&landing area,wait-in ,observe,listen,take note of what and who is and might be standing-out  among any booths,stall,general activity on ground and sky.


> Point out our purpose,activities and finding to Tojiko while hearing her out


> Afterwards reply more thoroughly expressing understanding with some relief and focus tone&expression ,some cheerfulness :" Right you are,Tojiko,with thanks  for a full rreminder that Fees bere are a non-eventuality and so non-worry and non-delaying leaving only some donation or offering for Suwako's Blessed Lily Pad".


> Item.Check


> Mental Memos again: Asking Byakuren for Necessary Funds from the Communal Funds ; Check-in "Nazrindou" for Chancea of Good Item Trades encompassing the Trading-Back of our Spellcard.


>Continue :"...And Right you are again about the Ropeway Travel-Wagon: seems and is actually lots slower than Flying-By in exchange of more ground-stability and safety for human villagers and human travelers , but also those who like us may mostly briefly ,as long as kept on that,afford  :"a positive viable route ,especially for blending-in and unimpeded arrival but also for a newer way scenic sight-seeing,mental mapping ,resting..."

> "...And Surely that is going to be Mostly-Brief because,as you wisely discerned it would be the.slowest to an otherwise Reasonable Fly-By ..."

>" ...So We better,unless we encounter or are encountered with troubling snags, Get Rope-Wagon Carried ONLY for the Arrival Up and the About to Disembark ".


« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:56:07 PM by Branneg Xy »
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -

Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #294 on: Yesterday at 07:51:44 AM »

> Keep Approaching the waiting&landing area,wait-in ,observe,listen,take note of what and who is and might be standing-out  among any booths,stall,general activity on ground and sky.


> Point out our purpose,activities and finding to Tojiko while hearing her out


> Afterwards reply more thoroughly expressing understanding with some relief and focus tone&expression ,some cheerfulness :" Right you are,Tojiko,with thanks  for a full rreminder that Fees bere are a non-eventuality and so non-worry and non-delaying leaving only some donation or offering for Suwako's Blessed Lily Pad".


> Item.Check


> Mental Memos again: Asking Byakuren for Necessary Funds from the Communal Funds ; Check-in "Nazrindou" for Chancea of Good Item Trades encompassing the Trading-Back of our Spellcard.


>Continue :"...And Right you are again about the Ropeway Travel-Wagon: seems and is actually lots slower than Flying-By in exchange of more ground-stability and safety for human villagers and human travelers , but also those who like us may mostly briefly ,as long as kept on that,afford  :"a positive viable route ,especially for blending-in and unimpeded arrival but also for a newer way scenic sight-seeing,mental mapping ,resting..."

> "...And Surely that is going to be Mostly-Brief because,as you wisely discerned it would be the.slowest to an otherwise Reasonable Fly-By ..."

>" ...So We better,unless we encounter or are encountered with troubling snags, Get Rope-Wagon Carried ONLY for the Arrival Up and the About to Disembark ".

>There are a couple of empty stands, but none that are open or staffed by anyone right now. You suspect they probably are only bothered with when people expect a decent crowd.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>"Sure, we can ride it, if you want to," says Tojiko.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • JHSMI++++
  • +++++TRINSS
    • Branneg Xy
    • LINKEDIN (FREE ACTIVE) PROFILE
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #295 on: Today at 05:40:12 AM »
// 1st.Sorry for i'intermittently,and when close to or plainly annoing, & turning to a text-walling style or to callingf out to text-walling more often than not and not wholly planned (nor wholly judicious)

//2. (Useful noide of Glitch-Bug)It is not an often-used function like the"direct-post quote",since none has yet reported or he/sheis about to or in "coodown/coolup :cirnotan: :meiling: )it in the"Resurrection Butterfly" for Tech-Related Reports-Suggestions while I am getting on with it(I  not Tempestive-Wise ")" but I have been encountering for nearly 1 week :
an inability of (Funct.)"Inserting Quote "in a Already Open Reply in any Formatg Blank Post Body,nothing even trying to "reveal or see-through"after Preview-in-posting or After-Saved Post)
- no pretext or pressurring meant for highlighting here,yet this is the "last improvised test-wait" - objectively there are good evidence+signs that is a nifty good utilty : this ,off-section in a sense,is mainly "contributive exhort" to confidently and hopefully renew its utility and more discovered/re-discovered("Reply and Chose to "Browse/Insert Quote/Edit+ After" for  by circa Half of the Topic Replies) etc. ;
[/size]an highlight once more,esp. once[/size]Repaired .
[/size]
[/size]3.( Same and "the half-return )Return of a more reduced version of,but still "moatly"set-off by Emoticons and/or Cancel while while going up/down or on the verge several times,Glitch-Bug/Time-Waster of Reduced Font,rare with Mobile Browsers but not rare with Desktop ones,e with Tag  only visible and correction-prone After-Post(visible only in-preview-of-post(ing))
[/size]
[/size]// 4. Actual RP/CYOA Reply at the QUOTE-end.//

>There are a couple of empty stands, but none that are open or staffed by anyone right now. You suspect they probably are only bothered with when people expect a decent crowd.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible?
>Potted Cactus
>You’ve never seen a plant that looks like a tiny ball with thorns before. It seems to be very tough-looking, and covered with odd wispy fuzz. Stargazer is currently possessing it.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>"Sure, we can ride it, if you want to," says Tojiko.

>_


> Assent with a small happy whistle and smiling but also frowing a bit " ... It could be partly-underwhelming partly prudent-erring,my responsibility,butt let"s ride it while it is here, with all the Ups&Downs on Upper&Summit of Youkai Mountain even Up In Festiveties are more Certain and Chances are by in this,ahah,"Rope-a-Way".


> "Then again,while we are about to enter it,,there should be a very few someones,other signs of presence in these Sorrounds....orjust my perception-angle from here?"


> None or nothing which might be notable?


> Hop intp it when the "Rope-Wagon",last lookies while at it.
Almost Mahjong Online Flash Touhou Game
( up to 4 among vs Com or vs Players )
 http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/
- Touhou " Jan Mahjan " Almost Mahjong -