~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

What Touhou game that have a dark atmosphere?

(1/2) > >>

SeroVich:
It could be a plot, or it could be a vibe from the games (even though the plot isn't dark) that gives off this very grim feeling. And excluding Touhou LoLK, what Touhou game do you think is dark?

Felis-Licht:

--- Quote from: SeroVix on December 29, 2023, 09:47:30 AM ---It could be a plot, or it could be a vibe from the games (even though the plot isn't dark) that gives off this very grim feeling. And excluding Touhou LoLK, what Touhou game do you think is dark?

--- End quote ---
I'd go with PCB or SA personally, their later and extra stages certainly give off that kind of vibe.

CyberAngel:
UFO, due to bad endings having heroines stranded in a hostile world instead of going back home and preparing to try again.

SeroVich:

--- Quote from: CyberAngel on December 29, 2023, 12:38:17 PM ---UFO, due to bad endings having heroines stranded in a hostile world instead of going back home and preparing to try again.

--- End quote ---

Damn bro... Well, that sucks hard for them. (Also, thanks for the spoilers bro. >:[ )

SeroVich:
Well for me, it's Touhou 1 ~ Highly Responsive to Prayer. I didn't form that opinion by myself though, but instead I got this from TV Tropes article about Touhou's Nightmare Fuel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version