~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Character Design Appreciation

(1/3) > >>

degradingwindow:
I was playing PoFV and as I was on the final stage with Shiki and I couldn't help but appreciate her design.

ZUN has done an amazing job at making great characters with iconic designs.

Characters like Sakuya have become icons in their perspective categories (In her case, maids).

I want to know what other character designs you all appreciate.

nav:
Kagerou's dress is just very elegant. Yuuka is very eye-pleasing in general.

Ran_Yakumos_biggest_fan:
idk how to describe it, but i like rans design. she looks like she would give good hugs. idk i just like ran

degradingwindow:

--- Quote from: Ran_Yakumos_biggest_fan on October 20, 2023, 11:00:17 PM ---idk how to describe it, but i like rans design. she looks like she would give good hugs. idk i just like ran

--- End quote ---
Even though Ran and Yukari look really similar, Ran has this feeling to her that makes her feel warmer and cuddly (it might be the tails).

It feels like Yukari would snap your neck if you tried talking to her while with Ran I imagine her actually having a conversation.

--- Quote from: nav on October 20, 2023, 04:23:05 PM ---Kagerou's dress is just very elegant. Yuuka is very eye-pleasing in general.

--- End quote ---

Ok, I know this is a character design appreciation thread, but both Kagerou's and Chen's long nails disturb me to an uncanny level. Long nails feel very scary to me but they make sense considering Chen and Kagerou both being Carnivora animals.

nav:

--- Quote from: degradingwindow on October 21, 2023, 07:12:25 PM ---Ok, I know this is a character design appreciation thread, but both Kagerou's and Chen's long nails disturb me to an uncanny level. Long nails feel very scary to me but they make sense considering Chen and Kagerou both being Carnivora animals.

--- End quote ---
I don't like red nails in general, but theirs are rather tame. In PoFV, Mystia is depicted with long green claws. Now those are threatening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version