~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Why do you love Touhou?

<< < (4/4)

mxstys:
I found out about Touhou through RichaadEB's "Bullet Hell" album, and that is also kinda why I stuck around. I absolutely love the fan content around the characters and music, and the official Touhou media is some of the best I have ever seen, from the fun/interesting writing in the written works, or the music in the games, or most importantly (to me), the characters. The amount of characters, and how unique each one feels, really gives me a lot of brainrot.

Antimattter Eels:
I love all the passion and love present in both the official games themselves and the community. Even though I'm really bad at them, the games are extremely fun and the music slaps!! But, I think one of the biggest reasons I stayed interested was by how surprisingly open and accepting both the games and community are (I mean, you kinda have to be, in a series where the only male characters are a non-playble shopkeeper and an unnamed catfish). Really, Touhou just seems to genuine to me. Which is very welcome when you're so used to people being cynical or sarcastic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version