~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Why do you love Touhou?

(1/4) > >>

Shiina:
For me, it's the community and the passion that surrounds it. Touhou is a labor of love, from ZUN on down. I believe that this is why Touhou has stuck around for as long as it has. Kancolle eventually faded into the background, as will Genshin Impact someday but Touhou will live on for decades.

Ibarakurei:
I'm not sure if I agree with you about the Kancolle part but Touhou definitely earned its steady popularity. I like the series because it's filled with all sorts of passions and dedication people had over the years.

CyberAngel:
The official games are among the best bullet hell games I've played. The music has always been amazing. The official story and worldbuilding are charming. It's all stuff that I find impossible to forget even if I tried.

...Well, I do believe that all those aspects have taken a steep nosedive after a certain point, but nowadays I prefer to just ignore anything that came out since then. And that still leaves me with a lot of stuff to enjoy coming back to now and again.

Vance_croowa_08:
Well, i love touhou because of it's incredible cast of characters, each with their unique abilites and stories. I also love how each of the games have a somewhat surreal and relaxing atmosphere, especially touhou 6, combine that with the awesome music that really makes you feel all sorts of different emotions. And then of course we have the large amounts of amazing fanworks, tho i'm not really interested in them.

And nothing, touhou is and will remain my favourite game series and it will be a real shame when it will reach its eventual end.

baka! Baka! Baka!

Gree:
Same reasons as most people honestly. Amazing games music and characters, with just the right amount of lore to get people creating. The series itself feels really personal to me, like its always been there, hell one of the first things I ever saw on the internet was Cirno's Perfect Math Class

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version