Eternity:

> Go wide-eyed.
> "Piece, maybe she got us! Did we do this?!?!?!?"

Ami:

> "Sorrythankyoueveryoneyouwerealllovelygoodbye!"
> Take flight and follow that Suzaku!

---

Seki:

> How does Cirno's current size compare to how she looked before everything started freezing?

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2023, 04:10:45 AM ---Aya:

> "Let's go with, then, so we can see that they're okay."

Eternity:

> Go wide-eyed.
> "Piece, maybe she got us! Did we do this?!?!?!?"

Ami:

> "Sorrythankyoueveryoneyouwerealllovelygoodbye!"
> Take flight and follow that Suzaku!

---

Seki:

> How does Cirno's current size compare to how she looked before everything started freezing?

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "With? Like, you're going to carry her, or-"
> "Have you two decided?" Yukari asks, coming out of a gap. You didn't even notice her leave in the first place...

Eternity:

> "Huh!? I-I can't believe I did this to Gensokyo. ...Okay, well, I did cause a lot of trouble on the moon. Actually, that was a good thing! Maybe we should be proud about this, too!"
> Hecatia sighs.

Ami:

> You follow Suzaku, catching up as she looks around mid-descent.
> "I can't tell where Aya is yet... But I think - no, I'm pretty sure I can tell where the rest of the Tengu are."
> You wonder when Suzaku got so sensitive to... Wind? Tengu? Then again, she did pretty well in that fight with the... With...
> You're remembering that fight in a cave of sorts more clearly, but now that you think about it, some details just don't uncloud themselves.

Seki:

> You aren't sure... A tad smaller, maybe?
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "Yep! Let's go check on your family."

Eternity:

> "As long as no one calls us rabbits and tries to beat us up, I suppose."

Ami:

> "Huh. I wonder when she got off to."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, weren't you a little bit larger a bit ago?"

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2023, 05:41:20 AM ---Aya:

> "Yep! Let's go check on your family."

Eternity:

> "As long as no one calls us rabbits and tries to beat us up, I suppose."

Ami:

> "Huh. I wonder when she got off to."

---

Seki:

> "Come to think of it, weren't you a little bit larger a bit ago?"

--- End quote ---
Aya:

> "They're fine. Chen said she needed Ran's help with something before they head anywhere else." Yukari answers."

Eternity:

> "I think Master's friend likes rabbits anyways. Maybe it's a compliment, and they're strong."

Ami:

> "Should we keep looking, or stop by the other tengu?"

Seki:

> "Yeah, that... splitting thing might've been a bit bad." Cirno considers.
> "We solved that incident either way. And others solved the other. All that's left should be the situation with Gensokyo." Miko speaks.
> "Let us return to the lake and discuss what to do about it, if anything." Remilia calls.
> "Some of us should go search for the others mentioned for this." Alice advises. "It doesn't have to be the person that can seemingly know where anyone is, I'm sure many of us are capable, too."
> "Who else is supposed to be looked for?" Luna questions. "People like Reimu? Marisa?"
>_

Kilgamayan:
Aya:

> "Oh."
> Blink, then shake our head while patting it on both sides with her hands.
> "Sorry, misunderstood. You can go on ahead. Momi and I will head to the lake ourselves once we find our third musketeer. And maybe even my subordinates, if they've returned from their little adventure."

Eternity:

> "That other lady didn't seem to think so, at least."
> "But! We gotta refocus. What's next for us?"

Ami:

> "We should probably keep looking for Miss Aya. ...Though maybe this is above her paygrade, so to speak, and we should report directly to Lord Tenma or Lady Iizunamaru instead? Hmm. Can you find them? ...And how do you even do that, anyway?"
> If we aren't already, position ourselves so we're flying behind Suzaku with her ankles in easy grabbing range.

---

Seki:

> Look at Miko.
> "Assuming we don't have seven more fresh hells lined up and waiting for us to relax..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version