~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Guidance Quest - Iteration II
<< < (11/11)
Evil_Nazgul0616:
//Sry for the delay, recently got a new job and life needed a bit to stabilize.
//Also didn't realize someone new joined in, probably would've replied sooner if I noticed... I blame site notifications here being unreliable.

--- Quote from: Neovereign on June 25, 2022, 05:00:34 AM ---> Remember that you knocked kindly, and someone opened it for you. No one can get upset at you if you didn't do anything bad, can they?

--- End quote ---
>"I don't think so?" Flandre replies,
>"Y-You mean I did something wrong!?" the fairy maid panics,
>"Sorry, not you."
>"...Eh?"

--- Quote from: Philosopher on June 25, 2022, 03:29:11 PM --->That happened

>I'd suggest developing a relationship with the fairy.  Memorize her features.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Eos on July 04, 2022, 07:56:37 AM ---> Seems like no one told her about you, or she just forgot
> Do as the other voice says

--- End quote ---
>"So... new maid huh?" Flandre questions, "...You know, I thought they were supposed to tell the new ones about me..."
>"I mean... They might have? I don't know" The fairy fidgets, "Um ...who are you supposed to be?"
>"I'm your mistress's sister, of course!" Flandre smiles, "...I guess that makes me sorta like another boss to you in a way?"
>"O-Oh... uh..." the fairy nervously flutters before quickly landing on the ground and going into a dogeza, "S-Sorry I didn't recognize you!"
>"I mean, it's fine? I mean it's not like I get out of the basement much anyway..." she shrugs, "Thanks again for that by the way, you were a big help!"
>"I-I was?"
>"Yep! Anyway how good are you at keeping secrets?"
>"I uh-- huh...?"
>_
Neovereign:
>You're doing fine. We have no input right now.
Philosopher:
>Good job
Eos:
>No input from me here either

New to all of this, only been reading up the quests on the old site, so I'm not too familiar with how most of this works.
OkuuFallout:
<I believe the other voices are suggesting that we let the current events play out. It doesn't seem like we can do much.>
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version