Author Topic: Is there any way to contact ZUN? Asking for help and advice here from a fan!  (Read 4337 times)

Yeah err....I might not actually be taken seriously here either cos the folks at the Touhou subreddit clearly didn't, so....I hope I may get some legitimate answers this time.

I wish to meet ZUN some time and since I heard he's available and appears in person at every Reitaisai event, I wonder if there's any fee or queue for meeting the man himself? Apparently its free, but I don't know how long you can talk to ZUN for, or whether his booth may be available for some 1 to 1 conversations.

Anyways, I've looked everywhere, but ZUN seems to have no form of contact anywhere! All I found was his Twitter, and the messaging option was disabled. I also tried writing an email to the Touhou Yomoyama enquiries section, but it has been 6 months and still no reply :(

This leads me wonder how exactly do other people/companies get to collaborate with ZUN? Does ZUN approach them himself, or does he have some sort of staff or a group of representatives to speak for him? As far fetched as this sounds, I do wanna collaborate or work with ZUN to some degree and I am aware that its a MASSIVE ask for someone who he's never met.

Do you guys have any links or suggestions? And if any of you have been to Reitaisai, please let me know about your experiences.

Felis-Licht

• Light Aeon
  • Artist and Writer
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • DeviantArt
Yeah err....I might not actually be taken seriously here either cos the folks at the Touhou subreddit clearly didn't, so....I hope I may get some legitimate answers this time.

I wish to meet ZUN some time and since I heard he's available and appears in person at every Reitaisai event, I wonder if there's any fee or queue for meeting the man himself? Apparently its free, but I don't know how long you can talk to ZUN for, or whether his booth may be available for some 1 to 1 conversations.

Anyways, I've looked everywhere, but ZUN seems to have no form of contact anywhere! All I found was his Twitter, and the messaging option was disabled. I also tried writing an email to the Touhou Yomoyama enquiries section, but it has been 6 months and still no reply :(

This leads me wonder how exactly do other people/companies get to collaborate with ZUN? Does ZUN approach them himself, or does he have some sort of staff or a group of representatives to speak for him? As far fetched as this sounds, I do wanna collaborate or work with ZUN to some degree and I am aware that its a MASSIVE ask for someone who he's never met.

Do you guys have any links or suggestions? And if any of you have been to Reitaisai, please let me know about your experiences.
Part of how people/companies collaborate with each other involves more than just contacting them and asking straight up for a collab. There has to be an interest and both parties have to not only be willing to put in work, but actually have work to showcase. Other than the fact that you and ZUN are basically strangers and know little about each other, what exactly is it that you want to do with him? Make a game? Write a story? Do you have experience and examples of such that you've done yourself and/or with others?

I'm not sure if ZUN does things the same or differently, but the main question here is why you want to collab with him and what are you bringing to the table. If you're proposing to be an "ideas guy" however... that will get you no where.

deice

• minus mentality
    • 

except you had made a thread about this exact topic on here once before and had gotten legitimate answers already?
it's deleted now (by you i assume?) but google cache clearly shows it was there:

"How to contact the man himself, ZUN? Started by ayayaya6923. 3 Replies"

if you do want to be taken more seriously you probably should've bumped that thread instead of making a new one and pretending that that old one never existed.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")

(Very Hopefully my reply it is   :fullpower: for you and all similar others ).
(Fully open & welcome to improvements,corrections,discussions,insights) "For the mandatory prerequisite " everyone needs at last an acceptable degree in the japanese knoweledge,or a welcome and helpful interprenter at that,though a bit of english is understood as well. For "known public ways to directly contact and eventually help with an eventual meeting with https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/ZUN#English " ZUN "(Jun'ya Ota ,is his real name ) "  there are 3 ones : 
https://twitter.com/korindo/with_replies , "  his Twitter account "; 
 https://shanghai-alice.zendesk.com/hc/ja/requests/new/ ," (for Companies & Circles & Related ) the request form through the official site Touhou Yomoyama News / Touhou Project News to its Commitee which could eventually redirect to ZUN / Jun'ya Ota,of courseif it is proper & fit request  "
; zun@big.jp , " his 'Zun's 'E-Mail" .
( Very Hopefully it is an :extend: for you and all similar others).
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "