~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Doll Quest - Foundation

<< < (82/82)

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on October 21, 2022, 08:32:41 PM ---> "Is this spot ,or has become,of particular importance for it to be required a checking-out, and at the same time we have just arrived to it for investigation "?

> Is "Chen" the only new person in the area ,now revealed to our group ,or  are there maybe someone else back where she came from or around?"

--- End quote ---

> "It seems whatever happened to Renko's friend has drawn the attention of people other than us." Reisen remarks.

> You cannot see anyone else around except Chen. The woods aren't that thick; so you're fairly confident that no-one else is nearby.

> "I guessing by "she" you mean Yukari. I'm sure you of all people know Reimu that I don't get my orders from Yukari. Ran is my Master. I hardly even see Yukari; let alone know what she's up to."

> Reimu scowls. "Don't play dumb, Ran is Yukari's servant and doesn't have any sort of independent thought beyond doing what Yukari commands her. What Ran commands is what Yukari commands."

> "And what if Yukari commanded Ran to use her own judgment?" Chen replies calmly. "She's been wanting Ran to act independently so she can sleep more for years."

> Reimu grumbles but can't come up with an argument back.

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: raikaria on October 22, 2022, 09:03:22 PM ---> "It seems whatever happened to Renko's friend has drawn the attention of people other than us." Reisen remarks.

> You cannot see anyone else around except Chen. The woods aren't that thick; so you're fairly confident that no-one else is nearby.

> "I guessing by "she" you mean Yukari. I'm sure you of all people know Reimu that I don't get my orders from Yukari. Ran is my Master. I hardly even see Yukari; let alone know what she's up to."

> Reimu scowls. "Don't play dumb, Ran is Yukari's servant and doesn't have any sort of independent thought beyond doing what Yukari commands her. What Ran commands is what Yukari commands."

> "And what if Yukari commanded Ran to use her own judgment?" Chen replies calmly. "She's been wanting Ran to act independently so she can sleep more for years."

> Reimu grumbles but can't come up with an argument back.

--- End quote ---

//To be Quite and Alltogethered Self-Proofread+Polished //

> Waif for others to chime-in,then spea,stnd study Chen's  the body language just,reply mainly  to "Chen":" Alright  so, ..."what and where "are the, since in this case and at this joint more easily discoverable & confirmable and confirthat the "how and why " ,the  the Findings or Details or Related,even If more indirect than direct bwhioe Naturallystill of Use to Share & Investigate
  ?"

Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on October 27, 2022, 08:24:30 AM ---//To be Quite and Alltogethered Self-Proofread+Polished //

> Waif for others to chime-in,then spea,stnd study Chen's  the body language just,reply mainly  to "Chen":" Alright  so, ..."what and where "are the, since in this case and at this joint more easily discoverable & confirmable and confirthat the "how and why " ,the  the Findings or Details or Related,even If more indirect than direct bwhioe Naturallystill of Use to Share & Investigate
  ?"

--- End quote ---

// Pray tell to improve and tune-in my writing,ckarity and correspondence ,whenever it (re-)happens like on my post above ,and of certainly to or involving whoever and wherever If Alright  or More to Signal to /Communicate with me on the Public Thread  ... or at least,or if a particularity ,on the  P.Message Box//

// This and That would All Be ,HOPEFULLY ,also long-living examples for new players,re-ente8ng and very occasional ones regarding "the same (So Far Self-)Proofread+Polished+Other Improvements ... it would be effective  even in quite similar cases of ,not just -minor of course , uncertainity or too lenghty o "any disorderdly "/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version