Author Topic: Doll Quest - Foundation  (Read 112121 times)

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
Re: Doll Quest - Foundation
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2022, 06:08:36 PM »
>Poke the rectangle with a finger
->If it is safe grab it

// (To humbly counsel )Since it could give hints based on "main patterns and details" at least to us if we confront if with "Spellcard Sigils of the Characters"; since it is better to check out if "it is manifesting or not to others " ; since it is practically on top of Reisen so it is fair for her to be aware of it and not unwittingly(if)involved//

> Before that,are we able to sense any power or signature or feeling from it?

> Could the design be familiar? What is its "main pattern and details"?

> Tell Reisen about this "new appearance ",but do not forget about the "nearby 3 huddling whispering fairies".

> If it is needed,approach it for the previously necessary actions.

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2022, 07:25:22 PM »
> Given it's spinning really fast, let's grab it. Unless we think we can poke it without risk of our finger being smashed or broken.
> Do keep a grip on Reisen, though.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2022, 09:20:58 PM »
// (To humbly counsel )Since it could give hints based on "main patterns and details" at least to us if we confront if with "Spellcard Sigils of the Characters"; since it is better to check out if "it is manifesting or not to others " ; since it is practically on top of Reisen so it is fair for her to be aware of it and not unwittingly(if)involved//

> Before that,are we able to sense any power or signature or feeling from it?

> Could the design be familiar? What is its "main pattern and details"?

> Tell Reisen about this "new appearance ",but do not forget about the "nearby 3 huddling whispering fairies".

> If it is needed,approach it for the previously necessary actions.

> You sense a power. It feels oddly familiar.

> You point the thing out to Reisen.

> "It's a bit too small for me to make out what it is." Reisen says.

> Given it's spinning really fast, let's grab it. Unless we think we can poke it without risk of our finger being smashed or broken.
> Do keep a grip on Reisen, though.

>Poke the rectangle with a finger
->If it is safe grab it

> You reach out with one hand and poke the thing. It stops spinning, but glows and shimmers.

> Since it didn't hurt you; you grab it.

> The rectangle turns into magic vapour and sinks into your hand, and you feel something emanating within you.

> Suddenly, you understand Danmaku. A phrase enters your mind.

> Olympiad: Danmaku Shotput

> As this happens, the fairy trio breaks their huddle.

> "We decided! We're not gonna give up!" the yellow one says, before adding "Formation Nintey... uh... Fourty Six and a half!"

> The three fairies take a formation with the yellow one in the lead.

> "Falling Light: Triple Light!" the yellow fairy declares, before the trio start moving around and firing a mixture of red, yellow and blue shots into the air, that are very bright. They then start raining down. The Yellow fairy releases the occasional thin beam of light too.

> Reisen looks unimpressed, but also doesn't immediately counter-attack. She appears to be taking a cautious approach in case the trio try anything funny. Indeed, the danmaku dosen't look very threatening at all. It's more impressive than the other fairies for sure.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2022, 11:53:04 PM »
> Stick on Reisen and observe the show for now.

« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2022, 11:58:29 PM »
>" 'Twas a spellcard."

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2022, 10:07:13 PM »
>" 'Twas a spellcard."

> Reisen makes a sound aknowledgeing this, but is focused on the fight.

> Stick on Reisen and observe the show for now.

> Reisen evades the falling danmaku, and then grazes one of the lasers; while closing the distance. You note a red glow eminateing from her eye area [you dare not look directly when you notice this to confirm it is her eyes; given what she mentioned earlier]

> Four eye-like... projections open around her and while Reisen fires a barrage of bullet danmaku from her free hand, these eye projections launch purple-coloured versions of Reisen's own danmaku in a wild conical spray.

> This completely overwhelms the three fairies; who; with a strange sound, stop their attack and fall to the ground on top of each other.

> "Uuuuuwa, she wasn't lying..." the blue one groans.

> "We didn't stand a chance..." the red -wearing one complained.

> The yellow one was pouting up at you two from the top of the fairy pile. You note these three didn't poof like the weaker fairies.

> The four eye projections vanish and the glow emanating from Reisen's head fades.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 10:09:27 PM by raikaria »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2022, 10:24:43 PM »
> "I'd ask why they bothered to bother you, but we should probably keep on, right?"

« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2022, 10:29:43 PM »
>"I think you did well."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2022, 10:35:01 PM »
> Pat her shoulder in praise.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2022, 09:21:53 PM »
> "I'd ask why they bothered to bother you, but we should probably keep on, right?"

> "Yes, although these three fairies have a bit of a rivalry with me ever since they found out their abilities don't work on me." Reisen replied. "They manipulate sound, light and radio waves, allowing them to become invisible and muffle their sound, while using the third ability as a radar. But since my ability gives me control over wavelengths, I can notice their messing around. They've had this grudge against me ever since I ruined one of their pranks."

> The yellow fairy is about to say something, but Reisen takes off; ignoreing her.

>"I think you did well."

> Pat her shoulder in praise.

> "It's not difficult taking down fairies." Reisen replies. "Well; except for one specific fairy. But that one's hardly a fairy at all anymore."

> It dosen't take too long to reach the forest you started at. From the night's light, you can spot the forest has a faint purple mist around it. Reisen consults her pocket-book for a few moments, before she flies down.

> Reisen lands just outside Alice's house.

> "Did Marisa seriously leave the door open?" Reisen asks.

« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2022, 09:38:34 PM »
>"Is that bad?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2022, 10:29:54 PM »
>"Is that bad?"

> "It means anyone could just fly in. Like some fairy who wants to play a prank, some curious youkai or Mari..."

> Reisen stops herself before saying Marisa; given it was her who left the door open to start with.

> Reisen enters the building.

> "Well; I don't really know what I'm looking for here." the rabbit says as she looks around. "I've not been further than the outside of the front door to drop off medication."

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2022, 10:43:12 PM »
> "It means anyone could just fly in. Like some fairy who wants to play a prank, some curious youkai or Mari..."

> Reisen stops herself before saying Marisa; given it was her who left the door open to start with.

> Reisen enters the building.

> "Well; I don't really know what I'm looking for here." the rabbit says as she looks around. "I've not been further than the outside of the front door to drop off medication."

> What can we see out of place?

> What "traces or signs" of Marisa,or another person besides Alice,can we take notice of?

> Point them out to Reisen,but in any case give her directions to move closer to Alice's quarters.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #163 on: May 08, 2022, 06:38:19 AM »
> "Well, I wanted to head back to where Alice last was conscious, so..."
> Direct Reisen as best as we can through Alice's home to where we woke up.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2022, 04:20:37 PM »
> "Well, I wanted to head back to where Alice last was conscious, so..."
> Direct Reisen as best as we can through Alice's home to where we woke up.

> Alice's house has pretty much everything in a single large main room;  so you can see everything that matters [Besides; you didn't leave the room so wouldn't know anything out of place in other rooms]. As a result; you and Reisen are already in the room where you woke up; lined with dolls; equipment to make and maintain dolls, and the table you were upon. Alice's bed is also in this room, as well as a small area to cook.

> What can we see out of place?

> What "traces or signs" of Marisa, or another person besides Alice, can we take notice of?

> Point them out to Reisen,but in any case give her directions to move closer to Alice's quarters.

> You look around. You notice that the two well-worn dolls; the one wearing red and the one wearing blue; have been knocked over.

> Perhaps more concerning however, is the fact that the black Grimoire is gone.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2022, 04:39:48 PM »
> "No!"
> Scramble about, looking for the grimoire.
> "Darn it! Of course it'd be gone..."
> Investigate the red and blue dolls more closely.

« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2022, 06:59:10 PM »
>Pull out drawers and toss books to the floor in our frantic search

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2022, 07:42:46 PM »
> Don't displace anything that shouldn't be, like books. We need such evidence to stay for figuring out who came through.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2022, 09:53:10 PM »
> "No!"
> Scramble about, looking for the grimoire.
> "Darn it! Of course it'd be gone..."
> Investigate the red and blue dolls more closely.

> You start scrambleing around looking for the large, black Grimoire. Reisen looks with concern as you do this.

> You cannot find it anywhere.

> You look at the red and blue dolls. They were on the table like you and the Grimoire were previously. It's possible they were knocked over as the Grimoire was picked up. There dosen't seem to be any damage to them, beyond the general wear they already had.

>Pull out drawers and toss books to the floor in our frantic search

> Don't displace anything that shouldn't be, like books. We need such evidence to stay for figuring out who came through.

> You start going through drawers and moving things as you look; applying your ability subconsciously to do so [After all; the drawers weigh multiple times your weight]

> You find nothing of use.

> Reisen is also looking around, a faint glow emanating from her eyes.

> "The most recent footprints were a couple of hours ago. How long were you in the Bamboo Forest before you reached Eientei?" Reisen asks.

« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2022, 10:09:20 PM »
>Pull our hair
->"Don't. . .know!"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2022, 10:54:41 PM »
> "I don't think it was that long. Marisa was going pretty fast. But she left the book behind and just focused on Alice."
> Return to Reisen.
> "I'm pretty sure she did something with her Black Grimoire to make me and get in this mess in the first place. It being gone isn't a good sign, especially if Marisa doesn't mess with it."

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #171 on: May 09, 2022, 08:35:36 PM »
>Pull our hair
->"Don't. . .know!"

> You are frustrated.

> "I don't think it was that long. Marisa was going pretty fast. But she left the book behind and just focused on Alice."
> Return to Reisen.
> "I'm pretty sure she did something with her Black Grimoire to make me and get in this mess in the first place. It being gone isn't a good sign, especially if Marisa doesn't mess with it."

> "Yes, but you were at Eientei for a while as well, and we got held up by those fairies." Reisen states. "Either way, whoever entered after Marisa probobly never touched the ground."

> Reisen nods. "That is a problem. It also means the potential source for clues for Master to use is missing. I'm not really sure what the next step is."

> A very concerned looking Marisa suddenly appears in the doorway.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2022, 09:00:25 PM »
> Turn to Marisa "The Grimoire! Someone snagged it! I believe Alice used it to help make me, but that's one more lead gone if we can't find it!"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2022, 09:32:44 PM »
> Turn to Marisa "The Grimoire! Someone snagged it! I believe Alice used it to help make me, but that's one more lead gone if we can't find it!"

> "Alice's is gone too?" Marisa remarked. "I went and saw Patchy and the whole mansion was in uproar because her main Grimoire had been stolen. Naturally; they assumed it was me and..."

> Marisa suddenly ducks, as there is a ringing sound in the air and a knife suddenly flies through where Marisa's head was a moment ago; through Alice's room and embeds itself in the workbench.

> "Damnit she's still after me!" Marisa says, pulling out the device and pointing it towards the forest.

> A silver-haired figure in a maid dress [not too dissimilar to what the two well-worn dolls are dressed in] literally appears from thin air in the middle of the room behind Marisa but in front of you and Reisen, holding a knife in her hand, moving as if she is about to hurl it towards Marisa's back.

> Sakuya Izayoi
> Servant of Precision Timing

> A slight shiver crosses your body. Alice knew this person, at least somewhat. Enough to be wary of them. It's not like the feeling you got around anyone else Alice was connected with. It's a colder feeling. This being was no friend. Perhaps not an enemy, but certainly not a friend.

« Reply #174 on: May 11, 2022, 09:52:18 PM »
//Oh dear.  At least Doc can put Marisa back together as long as the thief lives.

>Touch Sakura and use our float ability to throw off her aim
->"Marisa, here!"

>Scramble away from the giant maid

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2022, 10:02:54 PM »
> Proposing alternative if Phil agrees
>> Okay. First big test... Grab the maid by the nearest point. Arm, Butt, Leg, Foot, Hand, whichever part of her might work - and use our ability just long enough to try and physically flip her like a pancake or table.
>> "You're the one that stole Alice's Grimoire, aren't you!?"

//Gotta accuse her of something first, so she knows we have reason to be aggressive towards her in Alice's stead, instead of assuming we're in allegiance with Marisa.

« Reply #176 on: May 11, 2022, 10:12:03 PM »
>Neo

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2022, 07:36:35 PM »
> Proposing alternative if Phil agrees
>> Okay. First big test... Grab the maid by the nearest point. Arm, Butt, Leg, Foot, Hand, whichever part of her might work - and use our ability just long enough to try and physically flip her like a pancake or table.
>> "You're the one that stole Alice's Grimoire, aren't you!?"

//Gotta accuse her of something first, so she knows we have reason to be aggressive towards her in Alice's stead, instead of assuming we're in allegiance with Marisa.

> You approach the maid; reaching out to touch her.

> The maid wheels around; moving to strike you with an open palm.

> When you make contact however, her momentum stops with a 'dink' as the faint rainbow aura floats around her. Without her weight; her strike had no force.

> "Huh?!" Sakuya remarks.

> You start to flip her [feeling your energy rapidly depleting, as Sakuya seems to be trying to resist], but then she... vanishes again, looking quite unsettled, only a couple of steps away. She is holding a knife in each hand now; in a defensive stance.

> "You accuse me of theft?!" she spits angrily.

> "Sakuya; Alice is another vic..." Marisa starts; only to have to dodge one of Sakuya's knives; the maid pulling out another one in the same motion. She keeps her eyes on you; clearly wary.

> "Can we at least take this out..." Marisa tries again; only getting another two knives swiftly chucked at her for her trouble. The maid's handiwork is terrifyingly fast...

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2022, 07:56:46 PM »
> "Your teleportation, precarious relationship with Alice, and trespassing into her home with hostility while she's absent, presents you as a suspect in the case of her missing Grimoire! Explain your innocence."

> Can we still feel our energy circulating around within ourselves? Does it feel much different now that we used a lot to (try to) toss Sakuya?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2022, 09:34:36 PM »
> "Your teleportation, precarious relationship with Alice, and trespassing into her home with hostility while she's absent, presents you as a suspect in the case of her missing Grimoire! Explain your innocence."

> Can we still feel our energy circulating around within ourselves? Does it feel much different now that we used a lot to (try to) toss Sakuya?

> "If I already stole something, why would I return to the scene of the crime?" the maid says in an exasperated manner. Still; she doesn't attack again.

> Your internal energy feels the same. You just feel more fatigued.