Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]  (Read 136413 times)

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2020, 10:43:27 PM »
>"Yukari Yakumo? Who's that?"

//Edit: OOC, but isn't the geyser supposed to be close to the Hakurei Shrine in canon?

> Remilia looks a little surprised.

> "I would have thought you'd know of her, although I suppose she is rather lazy and doesn't make herself known too much. She's an ancient youkai, older than Gensokyo, who even had a hand in creating it. She is someone I would not even oppose given the chance."

// The Geyser Control Center is directly under Youkai Mountain, suggesting the Geyser Fields are around that area or even on the mountain. It would also make sense from a simple standpoint regarding water. A large amount of water wells up from Youkai Mountain for the source of the Great Waterfall and River the Kappa live in. The Geysers being in that area work too.

We don't have a map of Gensokyo in canon anyway, so I can take some liberties and assumptions.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2020, 10:56:21 PM »
// The Geyser Control Center is directly under Youkai Mountain, suggesting the Geyser Fields are around that area or even on the mountain. It would also make sense from a simple standpoint regarding water. A large amount of water wells up from Youkai Mountain for the source of the Great Waterfall and River the Kappa live in. The Geysers being in that area work too.
//In SA the geyser is near the Hakurei Shrine and Reimu and Marisa make a spa out of the resulting hot springs that form around it.

Tom

« Reply #152 on: April 28, 2020, 01:29:45 AM »
> "Would she have anything to do with the cracks in the sky or be able to help?"

> Just in case this whole thing is an Elis Illusion (Mayina hinted that someone skilled with illusions might be behind this) take a very good look around the room for any oddities, do we feel like we're being watched or is someone watching Remilia's javelin?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:32:45 AM by Tom »

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2020, 03:52:42 PM »

[/quote]
> Remilia looks a little surprised.

> "I would have thought you'd know of her, although I suppose she is rather lazy and doesn't make herself known too much. She's an ancient youkai, older than Gensokyo, who even had a hand in creating it. She is someone I would not even oppose given the chance."

We don't have a map of Gensokyo in canon anyway, so I can take some liberties and assumptions.

// https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Strange_Creators_of_Outer_World/Gensokyo_Geography "Gensokyo Geography ( Rough Mapping & Directioning " SO FARUP TO " Perfect Memento in Strict Sense and Curiosities of Lotus Asia 27 ")
Vol. 2018 Spring! (March 30, 2018)
Case 1: Gensokyo's Geography as Seen From "Embodiment of Scarlet Devil"
Vol. 2018 Autumn! (August 01, 2018)
Case 2: Gensokyo's Geography as Seen From "Perfect Cherry Blossom"
Vol. 2019 Spring! (March 04, 2019)
Case 3 & 4: Gensokyo's Geography as Seen From "Imperishable Night & Curiosities of Lotus Asia"
Vol. 2019 Autumn! (October 28, 2019)
pertaining ,but not a demand an enforcing-retroactivity confirmation and clarification is that " Scarlet Devil Mansion" is " Scarlet Devil Island ,Deep Foundations and Moon Phases Tidal W  /w small earth bridge(s) and small hystms to&from in Misty lake and Mist Area " ( a visual indication with the latest,but there were a fair number  circumstancial previous ones text dialogue (Reimu and then Marisa)  is " INSULAR...Insularity" adjective"SDM by the Touhou " Vengeful Spirit Chasing Detective manga " Cheating Detective Satori (CDS) //

// Geyser Fields from the Underground,Under youkai mountain Slopes,some of the foot an an Hotspring Extension (quite Seasonal or else private but not that used" is in the Hakurei shrine Area (which is the Border beween Forest of magic and Hakurei Border Forest //

// "Sekibanki"(not typen in yet in Rumia's Tites nand relations is in the "Neutral Encountered or possibily "Neutral ? Uencountered//

// " Sakuya " is still " Dismissive relation tier " because she has yet to re-awaken and re-establish or more needs to be built and clarified for and through her ? //

// In fact I am suggesting to " augment " ,for sakes of CyoA-RPGText Adventure clarity&quality such as questing ,back-logging ,back-tracking ,back-detail recalling,far less wall-text/complex-parsing&replying/over-reading strain( alas   :-[ vast majority is mine,but very less so  for others in this Text Adventure Quest or in anything else ever (and very hopefully keeps  and improves that a-ways   :) ) ;

//In specific by adding under the " F " (Free except for overarching "OC info/additive" info) or "G" ( "Relations" one) or "H" ( "??? and "S" one)  Columns abbreviations or initials or "*, / ,# with small notes " or "other  text note  tags",  to "stamp" that there are have been "Relation-   :-*Improvements " or "  :'( Worsening " or " Occasional Double Status "//

// On another note,I am going to correct my previous post about " Speedy Ran " simply quick-flying past

// Very Good & Level-Headed Approaches,the previous posts as well, and If I may add my very humble thoughts but also wall-text-turning ones ...//

// A number of Objectives and ??? Objectives ??? both main&Secondary... The Gensokyo-Makai Sigil/Border weakening is ingrained in  " the Gensokyo Barrier(s)" but it is not fundamental per se  ,  this coinciding with  Heretic Makaians getting too close to Powerful Artifacts and causing " Potential Nasty Raid & Skirmishes "
( e.g. Human Village - " Makai Heretical Fireys Squad" against " Ex-Keine,Sekibanki and then the Team)  ... //

// ... "Lumia " /"Lumina" ;),her Legend and Destructions in Makai ( Entire Vina Region Slaughtred,in Ruins and Grief-Stricken)... Rumia's Safe Awakening,De-Sealing,Growing Winning over her Darkest ,Worst and Corruptive Side , Responsibility Gains&Upkeep ...
Team Rumia + Friends & Allies & Friendly's Positive Overall Growth and Betterment  ( incl. Makai,Gensokyo,Other World Outside Near-Human World )  //

// " People&place with POWERFUL ARTIFACTS against Shinki and the " and especially with innocents   " ( Keine,even if not Ex/Werehakutaku  + Human Village  //

// Examples of Stronghold are " Eientei and its  Power over Eternity( Kaguya's and supported by Eirin ) " distrupts Makaians' Magics as seen by Maiyna trying and felt as-if blocked ; Myouren's Temple ) to  fend off and possibly trap/capture/interrogate "Makaian Heretic Invaders " without mixing-up or getting "too" in the spotlight " Orthodox Makaians " //

// Regardless there could still be " Fanatical Orthodox Makaians and Overzealous Inquisitors " in Gensokyo or " a few Chaotic-for-the-Worse Gwensokyans or Related   " //

// "Possible "LEADS IN THE SHORT&LONGER TIME-VIEW  :  "Sekibanki" ( Human Village ; Misty Lake General Area and Paths and Connecting Forest; Base of Youkai Mountain to the previous mentioned ) //

// "Okina Matara" ,who may have been taking turns with her Matarajins ( Secret Matara God Servants ) " Mai" ( ;) "Mai Tereida" not " Mai " Nine Circles of Frozen Magic" " from Makai)  and "Satono" who  , since she/they is still(?) guarding the Gensokyo-Makai-Sigil-Seals Tunnel Border(?) after Mima managed to get free from the Seal in there //

// " Yukari "or " Ran"  and/or "Chen" should not have wrapped-up just yet investigative maintenance,surveillance,collaborativeness in the " North Hakurei Cave and a Point of makai Border" Okina (Matara) and Matarajins ( Mai Tereda and Satono Nishida) //

//  "Mima" at large was fighting off Reimu and and could attempt&some harrowing in humans Reimu related to Reimu  ( a check in-out should be ,e ha and ,but by now she must have taken haven somewhere, near Hakurei shrine is a l

// Reimu is still "Unfriendly" and without (please ,go look over that INTERESTING ;) check colums of "Alice" and "Shou" )" ??? S " and there could/might be "  ::)darknening chances of  Discord Sown by Mima and sort-of rumours " //

// "Aya" (only one Neutral and not encountered on "rumia Titles Google Sheet"and and tengus  who has not been encountered yet //

// More "news" or " realizations" might come by encountering againor "picking the trail " Marisa ( MINI-HAKKERO ARTIFACT,then KUSANAGI BLADE in Kourindou ( Rinnosuke/Kourin) and could be other interesing ones inside  Marisa's Forest House or kourindou  //

// MOST IMPORTANT and MOST PREPARED Gensokyo's side "Myouren Temple" and "The Letter Delivered Underdoor mostly courtesy of  Kyouko (FRIENDLY,especially with mystia ) "
..... Byakuren who has had connections with Makai & Hokkai and "experience with experiences regarding sealing & de-sealing as both Byakuren herself and Myourenji  " where the fitsr one PUT TO USE around Myourenji Temple  (still active?)Anti-Makai/Demon Barrier w/o effect on Familiars and Still Untested aggrsevely ( Byakuren's ARTIFACT ! HOKKAI's MAGICIAN's Scroll AND Shou's Jeweld Bishamonten pagoda ;
and also the Divine Spirit Mausoleum ( Miko ,s " Crown Prince Sword on the Outer Skirts nearing their Senkai ,especially close the "Divine Spirit msausoleum"  )  ; BUT Ichirin & Unzan are likely still on the look-out for mostly-ordinary or direct approaches and they were "Unfriendly" ( even " Unfriendly+" considering there was mostly a chase-off and some Send-Off Danmaku Exchange on the Inner Porch of myourenji and Outside the "Demon "Barrier  )    //

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 10:45:06 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2020, 09:30:54 PM »
 // Ta-da?!  :o "Simpler and more to -thepoint "command and actions for parsing :)  //

> Specify we have heard bits& pieces about Yukari but more on the vague side, so we here with a desire to learn and help forward about the " what & 

> " Mhmh! This Ran heading over to Geyser Fields ? What could be now...ooh-aah under or above them or close-by them in a material or methaporical sense ? "

> Visualize&Think:... anything encountered,heard or peeked even recently  : the over North-West Direction,Geyser Fields,Youkai Mountain's Geysers zone, adiacent routes   :o 8) .

> Precise with gratitude that " Rumia,Kogasa and Koakuma Trio" - briefly introduce Kogasa " as an Umbrella  Tsukomogami who Surprisingly  Talented Blacksmith Youkai" - with the Great Aid and cool aid of the Smart  and Loyal  Miss Patchouli and ,in Makai,as well another Great Aid ,who is the same  at the start of the Heretical Makaians Invasion as " Materializing Blurs ", in stalling and goading Elis .

> If Louise's secrecy still remains valid ,specify she prefers anonimity, non-intrusiveness and de-fusing this Multi-Dimensional Incident mainly on Makai-Side,but if she did not, do reveal her name still citing the reasons beforehand.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2020, 09:42:02 PM »
> Precise with gratitude that " Rumia,Kogasa and Koakuma Trio" - briefly introduce Kogasa " as an Umbrella  Tsukomogami who Surprisingly  Talented Blacksmith Youkai" - with the Great Aid and cool aid of the Smart  and Loyal  Miss Patchouli and ,in Makai,as well another Great Aid ,who is the same  at the start of the Heretical Makaians Invasion as " Materializing Blurs ", in stalling and goading Elis .

> If Louise's secrecy still remains valid ,specify she prefers anonimity, non-intrusiveness and de-fusing this Multi-Dimensional Incident mainly on Makai-Side,but if she did not, do reveal her name still citing the reasons beforehand.
>Don't do this.

//Forgive me,  Branneg, I know you're trying to participate as well but this is kinda hard and confusing to follow. Why do we even need to mention Louise? Additionally why would we need to demand Remilia to praise us? We're beneath her in her eyes and doing so will surely hurt relations. I'm sorry if you meant something completely different but that's how I interpreted these commands.

//Also I checked that link to the touhou wiki describing geography. I did not see any mentions of the SA geyser being next to youkai mountain.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2020, 09:44:52 PM »
//In SA the geyser is near the Hakurei Shrine and Reimu and Marisa make a spa out of the resulting hot springs that form around it.

// And yet the control center is under Youkai Mountain in Hisoutensoku. That said; entirely possible the Underground just spans under the entirety of Gensokyo. Attempting to apply common sense to Gensokyo's Geography is a fool's errand.

> "Would she have anything to do with the cracks in the sky or be able to help?"

> Just in case this whole thing is an Elis Illusion (Mayina hinted that someone skilled with illusions might be behind this) take a very good look around the room for any oddities, do we feel like we're being watched or is someone watching Remilia's javelin?

> "If anyone has the ability to do anything about it; it would likely be Yukari." Remilia remarks.

> You did not feel like you are being watched. It's also still daylight; and you could feel that on your skin while you were outside. [It's somewhat irritating].

// Ta-da?!  :o "Simpler and more to -thepoint "command and actions for parsing :)  //

> Specify we have heard bits& pieces about Yukari but more on the vague side, so we here with a desire to learn and help forward about the " what & 

> " Mhmh! This Ran heading over to Geyser Fields ? What could be now...ooh-aah under or above them or close-by them in a material or methaporical sense ? "

> Visualize&Think:... anything encountered,heard or peeked even recently  : the over North-West Direction,Geyser Fields,Youkai Mountain's Geysers zone, adiacent routes   :o 8) .

[I'm not actually sure what you're aiming to do with this? There's not much need to introduce anyone to Remilia.

Also regarding the wall of stuff; Sakuya is still dismissive because she's unconscious and unaware of events. She can't exactly change opinions right now The Mini-Hakkero isn't really an artifact as much as it's a creation by Marisa.]

//Also I checked that link to the touhou wiki describing geography. I did not see any mentions of the SA geyser being next to youkai mountain.

// Thing about that geography link is ZUN is being speculative himself. He gives multiple different possible locations for Misty Lake/SDM for example; including the SDM being on an island in the Misty Lake. I'm simply putting the Gysers nearer to Youkai Mountain due to Hisoutensoku's events and I feel putting it in the same area as a few other places would reduce the willingness of surface youkai to go there.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2020, 09:53:42 PM »
// And yet the control center is under Youkai Mountain in Hisoutensoku. That said; entirely possible the Underground just spans under the entirety of Gensokyo. Attempting to apply common sense to Gensokyo's Geography is a fool's errand.
//Actually that's easily explained. That just means that the hell of blazing fires is directly underneath Youkai mountain. The heroine in SA does traverse a long distance underground  from the Hakurei Shrine geyser to get there anyway. Plus the control center is related to the geyser itself in name only, really. As its really more the control center for Okuu's fusion reactor.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #158 on: April 28, 2020, 11:56:16 PM »
> Visualize&Think: anything encountered,heard or peeked over,recollecable  : among the North-West Direction,which should be Geyser Fields around Youkai Mountain's Geysers zone,Kappa Bazars,Mountain Lower Youkai-Mountain Rivers Plain...   .

// Actually I was testing if there was possibility or not  ,even partial,but seems the test is  is NO ,for the aim of going to even more proper give credits and growing proper reputation to Rumia and also Kogasa and the Rumia's Team + (also asble blacksmithKogasa (mentioning Koakuma and Patcholui help from the Mansion as well) alongside some stability and truce with Orthodox & Neutral Makaians   to :Remilia both as a person,Head of the Scarlet Devil Mansion and Main Figure for Scarlet Devil mansion and an Important Authority with important guests within Gensokyo;not to mention she is indirectly involed in mkai as fladre's due to Elis and her Vampirization //

// Ah no I am sorry "Geyser Fields and Very Seasonal Hotsprings+Hotbaths near Hakurei Shrine are unmentioned"  https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Strange_Creators_of_Outer_World/Gensokyo_Geography is o await updatesthe Geysers are for a research apart unmapped through " Locs. of Subterrenean Animism-Hisotensoku-Hakurei Shrine-SoPM-Middle Chapters of "Wild and horned hermit"+Preview of Touhou Gyouku Ibun 17.5//

// (Correct me if I am being misleading oer way imprecise)Oh I almost glosse over that  and we have to remembert hat we are at "Potentially Precarious Unfriendly
 with Reimu" since Aunn (Neutral) could clearly regognize,smell and recall the trick to move her from "North-Hakurei Cave Genmukai Tunnel "(too cutel dutiful and loyal for her own good)since https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21614.0 (thread no. 1-2-3) and we did not ask Reimu in any way for the needed trip to Non-Portal Passage Gensokyo-Makai (with a crowing  encounter with a Friendly at the end and Mayina's) saving  ;for a time "Aunn was "Unfriendly" then she returned to" Normal without interaction so there is at least a Stabization on the short-mid term //

// (highlighting she is Neutral" ) "Mima's de-sealing and  situation&plan&approaches is an Important loose end to warn avoiding putting  "Punishing Danmaku"  feet in Rumia's or the Team if we do not show-off results and/or good explanation with insight ( "Alice's Grimoire","Remilia's Gungnir","Sakuya team-Upo and rescue ")  ;in deails and resume by the previous thread : Potentially Lethal High-Powered magic(Boosted by Makai-Side "Genmukai Tunnel" ) SpellCard R  DoublSealed ind Genmukai  and Gensokyo ì-Side Makai Barrier...
 Finally she Revengevfully fighting Reimui at the Shrine Site     (eventhough the full  power "and constant " hell" full of hakurei exorcism is  excessive there ios no GOOD OR CONSTRUCTIVE point in getting revengeful)  ... //
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 01:04:33 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2020, 02:39:31 AM »
// The underground most certainly spans the entirety of Gensokyo, there's an entire oni city down there which is larger than the surface village, in addition to the hell of blazing fires, an entire nuclear reactor (its not just the main reactor core room, the supporting machinery room are likely far larger) and a futuristic elevator that connects the reactor core to the Moriya Shrine on top of youkai mountain.  Its entirely possible there's multiple hot springs given than the vents connecting it to the surface could simply be angled so they end up in multiple places. 
// The one by Youkai Mountain probably just happens to be the largest and thus was named "the hot springs" but that doesn't prevent the pond behind the Hakurei Shrine (where Genji lives) from becoming a smaller hot spring

> "If the kitsune already went to alert her of the situation then it'd be a waste to follow her.  She'll most certainly come to where the cracks are to try and fix them"

> When Remilia excuses us leave and while in the hallway discreetly activate our communication doll
> "Hey Alice we left your house in a hurry because of Sakuya's injuries, is there anything you'd like us to get you from your house in case things get rough?  Like your dolls" *whisper* "or that item I brought"
> Realize Elis kind of rudely interrupted us and Alice never got a chance to read her mother's letter.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2020, 12:00:27 AM »
// The underground most certainly spans the entirety of Gensokyo, there's an entire oni city down there which is larger than the surface village, in addition to the hell of blazing fires, an entire nuclear reactor (its not just the main reactor core room, the supporting machinery room are likely far larger) and a futuristic elevator that connects the reactor core to the Moriya Shrine on top of youkai mountain.  Its entirely possible there's multiple hot springs given than the vents connecting it to the surface could simply be angled so they end up in multiple places. 
// The one by Youkai Mountain probably just happens to be the largest and thus was named "the hot springs" but that doesn't prevent the pond behind the Hakurei Shrine (where Genji lives) from becoming a smaller hot spring

> "If the kitsune already went to alert her of the situation then it'd be a waste to follow her.  She'll most certainly come to where the cracks are to try and fix them"

> When Remilia excuses us leave and while in the hallway discreetly activate our communication doll
> "Hey Alice we left your house in a hurry because of Sakuya's injuries, is there anything you'd like us to get you from your house in case things get rough?  Like your dolls" *whisper* "or that item I brought"
> Realize Elis kind of rudely interrupted us and Alice never got a chance to read her mother's letter.

> Tell Alice also about the cracks in the sky after the tremor and that a certain Ran Yakumo,who have we heard about by Remilia ",was going at high-speed to the North-West of the Mansion and that over there we now know there is the Geyser Fields near Youkai mountain,as told by Remilia.

> Ask her if she or anyone else at Eientei knows more about what could be important North-West  from the Mansion and about that Geyser Fields.

> Would it take relatively long to reach the foot of Youkai Mountain from the Mansion or from any point we know of close enough around the mansion and close enough to Youkai Mountain ? If not  we could try to check the situation around those Geyser Fields or at least the way to them...

// Certainly we do not have to quickly follow Ran's Trail and we can even delay for some time going to check Geyser Fields,Foot of Youkai Mountain and the Travel-Route between the Mansion and those,but it is still a potentially very interesting&helpful lead to follow and opportunity to catch...//

//...but going and stopping at as far as Eientei,or even going first to Alice's House(Forest of Magic) , would take too much time  //

// It is very likely that new developments in the Heretical makai Invasion and their Hunt for Artifacts are going to be found around the Foot of Youkai Mountain and around the Underground ( Geyser fields above and below ),or at least during the Mansion-Youkai Mountain travel //

// The underground/Underworld spans wider than depicted but even more than wider it is deeper layered https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Underworld //

// In any case, since Eientei is so far been proven more than protected enough and since Rumia's group needs more  good members than before ,what do you think if soon we tell Wriggle (Doll. Comm.) to join back the Team and we make a stop for her on the edge of the Bamboo Forest of the Lost after we have left the Mansion? //

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 12:07:17 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2020, 08:56:52 PM »

> Remilia nods, and excuses you. You talk to Alice.

> "I'm capable of looking at that at a less perilous time. If you have nothing better to do, then I suppose so. I'd rather you not go into my house without me there." Alice responds.

> Tell Alice also about the cracks in the sky after the tremor and that a certain Ran Yakumo,who have we heard about by Remilia ",was going at high-speed to the North-West of the Mansion and that over there we now know there is the Geyser Fields near Youkai mountain,as told by Remilia.

> Ask her if she or anyone else at Eientei knows more about what could be important North-West  from the Mansion and about that Geyser Fields.

> Would it take relatively long to reach the foot of Youkai Mountain from the Mansion or from any point we know of close enough around the mansion and close enough to Youkai Mountain ? If not  we could try to check the situation around those Geyser Fields or at least the way to them...

> "A Kitsune?" Alice responds. "Ran Yakumo... nothing good can be happening if she's on the move. It means Yukari is taking enough notice to give Ran instructions."

> "I've not spent much time in North-West Gensokyo, but I am aware that there's a village near the border, and a hill of poisonous plants, based on what Marisa has told me." Alice responds.

> Youkai Mountain would take a few hours to reach.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2020, 09:02:54 PM »
//She knows the letter is from Shinki, right? I forget if we explicitly told her or not when we gave it to her.

Tom

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2020, 12:30:51 AM »
// Yes she certainly knows that, we told her and she could hardly believe she had shown herself to or cared about stage 1 bosses lowly youkai like Rumia.  They don't exactly seem like a model family so Alice might have personal reasons to not be too interested in it

> Discreetly whisper to Alice "What if lady Shinki knew something was going to happen and had information about it?  It seems unusual that she'd send a letter now, but its your choice.  Its a gamble but as you're probably aware we're not exactly the strongest magicians capable of fixing the sky ourselves, we still want to help any way we can though!"

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2020, 12:17:10 AM »
// Yes she certainly knows that, we told her and she could hardly believe she had shown herself to or cared about stage 1 bosses lowly youkai like Rumia.  They don't exactly seem like a model family so Alice might have personal reasons to not be too interested in it

> Discreetly whisper to Alice "What if lady Shinki knew something was going to happen and had information about it?  It seems unusual that she'd send a letter now, but its your choice.  Its a gamble but as you're probably aware we're not exactly the strongest magicians capable of fixing the sky ourselves, we still want to help any way we can though!"

// The letter could be useful but would it not be better to deliver it AFTER we go over checking and completing info-check/fact-check-event-check the Geyser Fields,"Poisonous Flowers Hills "( Nameless Hill ) and the "Village on the Border"( Outer Mayohiga)? //

// It would take more time ,yes,but the Timing of the Cracks in the Sky ,the Sudden Appearance of Ran,the Importance &Worry about those denotes an higher priority than Shinki's Letter Delivery to Alice from her Home to Eientei with Alice herself assessing it as lower priority //

// There is also the fact that Rumia and Group are ,in case of quite likely Events or Adtermaths to the North-West, so far the most aware and experienced,Gensokyo-side, among the Invading Heretic Makaians and the Orthodox Makaians,especially having a Makaian Prisoner and Exile ( Mayina) and a Corroborated Witness of a Benefical Makaan(Louise,even if we keep her anonymous) //

// Of course Shinki's  Letter could be useful as a good complement but we also have to remember it has to be mostly related and private to Alice //
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2020, 09:09:23 AM »
// Even if we go to the Geyser Fields, Nameless Hill or Mayohiga we can't actually do anything, Rumia & friends are just Stage 1 and 2 bosses and will just end up being spectators to whatever Ran will do.
// Shinki might have known something was going to go down in Gensokyo and sent the letter to warn Alice, so there could be useful information in it for Alice like how to deal with this situation or avoid it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 09:13:02 AM by Tom »

Tom

« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2020, 03:48:02 AM »
> How long do we think it would take to go to Eientei via Alice's?

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2020, 06:17:28 AM »
// Even if we go to the Geyser Fields, Nameless Hill or Mayohiga we can't actually do anything, Rumia & friends are just Stage 1 and 2 bosses and will just end up being spectators to whatever Ran will do.
// Shinki might have known something was going to go down in Gensokyo and sent the letter to warn Alice, so there could be useful information in it for Alice like how to deal with this situation or avoid it.

// We should not go there nor as mere spectators nor getting over our head but still as a Teamwork Group of 5 with some utility and  some surprises  ( 6 when  Wriggle is reunited with  at Eientei and of course - Mayina ) ,moreover thanks to an " Expedition There " we can relay & receive counsel about all the important and/or uncommon happenings without missing them not just  to Alice but also to ,through her,all Eientei and to some extent additional forewarning the Bamboo Forest of the lost,maybe through the occasional Earth Rabbit, maybe by Tewi or Reisen ; as long as we are careful not to show the the Riga Comm. Doll around Skilled Heretical Makaian ,especially when the " Doll. Comm. Lnk  Riga-Tallinn is Active . 

// Shinki's letter to Alice certainly has its own kind of  utility and priority but there are more signs and hints both in-universe and out-universe that the true utility and priority should first be to check and interact around the Geyser Fields and from there then the "Letter Reveal" ; of course I agree the "Expedition" should be limited considering the Interactions should be proportioned to Rumia's Group we have the "Letter Retrieval,Alice's Reveal and Wriggle's Reunion "//
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2020, 08:04:16 AM »
// We should not go there nor as mere spectators nor getting over our head but still as a Teamwork Group of 5 with some utility and  some surprises  ( 6 when  Wriggle is reunited with  at Eientei and of course - Mayina ) ,moreover thanks to an " Expedition There " we can relay & receive counsel about all the important and/or uncommon happenings without missing them not just  to Alice but also to ,through her,all Eientei and to some extent additional forewarning the Bamboo Forest of the lost,maybe through the occasional Earth Rabbit, maybe by Tewi or Reisen ; as long as we are careful not to show the the Riga Comm. Doll around Skilled Heretical Makaian ,especially when the " Doll. Comm. Lnk  Riga-Tallinn is Active . 

// Shinki's letter to Alice certainly has its own kind of  utility and priority but there are more signs and hints both in-universe and out-universe that the true utility and priority should first be to check and interact around the Geyser Fields and from there then the "Letter Reveal" ; of course I agree the "Expedition" should be limited considering the Interactions should be proportioned to Rumia's Group we have the "Letter Retrieval,Alice's Reveal and Wriggle's Reunion "//
//Gonna side with Tom on this one since the main issue involves Makai and the letter might offer some insight.

//Of course, that being said, if we end up being railroaded I wouldn't be able to argue with it lol

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2020, 02:13:35 AM »
// If we go to Alice's Cottage for Shinki's Letter and perphaps some other good wanted by Alice ?) ,we should stay alert to clear any misunderstanding and/or "avoiding  any Snoopy  :lives:  "snoopers " //

> If others come really close to Riga or Tallinn they are able to listen to the communication line,right?

> Quests List

> Item List
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #170 on: June 17, 2020, 10:22:51 PM »
> Cancel previous actions (other than informative of course)

// Actually on second thought I believe we should pursue Ran over going to Alice's house.  Like Alice said we can do that later whereas whatevers going on in near the border might be gone or we might be too late.

> Tell Alice "You're right but lets not forget about it"

> Head outside to the gate if we haven't already

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2020, 12:24:15 AM »
> Cancel previous actions (other than informative of course)

// Actually on second thought I believe we should pursue Ran over going to Alice's house.  Like Alice said we can do that later whereas whatevers going on in near the border might be gone or we might be too late.

> Tell Alice "You're right but lets not forget about it"

> Head outside to the gate if we haven't already

// I agree since the "timing and opportunity potential"seems far greater and stricter in Ran Trail's up to around Youkai's Mountain/Geyser Field than Shinki's Letter at Alice's Cottage (also notice that Alice deemed it secondary to protect her Grimoire in a safer location and,always at Eienteo, escorting the Unconscious Sakuya for Treatment

> Greet Meiling and say,since at the Mansion things seems resolved and looking up,we are setting off to keep on helping to resolve this Incident.

> Start to take-off to follow that Kitsune's Trail while also be alert for any signs of her or other particular signs during the Fly-By.

> Look briefly to our group as well,checking up the actual composition and say in both a chipper and pensive tone :" Well,well,it seems our Next Route is keeping our senses sharp in following through a Kitsune's Trail till our Next Stop the Geyser,right?"

" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
Edited Adjusted Reply: RUMIA Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]
« Reply #172 on: July 04, 2020, 10:19:49 PM »
// I agree since the "timing and opportunity potential"seems far greater and stricter in Ran Trail's up to around Youkai's Mountain/Geyser Field than Shinki's Letter at Alice's Cottage (also notice that Alice deemed it secondary to protect her Grimoire in a safer location and,always at Eienteo, escorting the Unconscious Sakuya for Treatment

> Greet Meiling and say,since at the Mansion things seems resolved and looking up,we are setting off to keep on helping to resolve this Incident.

> Start to take-off to follow that Kitsune's Trail while also be alert for any signs of her or other particular signs during the Fly-By.

> Look briefly to our group as well,checking up the actual composition and say in both a chipper and pensive tone :" Well,well,it seems our Next Route is keeping our senses sharp in following through a Kitsune's Trail till our Next Stop the Geyser,right?"

> Rapidly Take Off being on Trail,Path,Watching out for " Investigatiness & Resolution".

:cirnotan:(Copy-Pasted 3 Times Post by the Same Purpose).
Some ,by the Parser Author Raikaria, "Debriefing or equivalent" ,if at all Possible remembering your rightful disclaimer cirmustances presented and again presented afain at the Start of this " Revival Quest(Rumia's Hero of Shadows)"
WOULD and IS INDEED VERY APPRECIATED about 1 ,of your own Free Will : Updates;Hiatus;Continuation/Discontinuation;some sort of Re-Boot or Retcon;
;Q&A;Other Explanations,Announcements,Considerations,"Priorities and Important Matters(even as hints or inklings if Sensible Matters)" and... ;-)) Other Much Better Choices than Suggested by me...

A Best-Wishing and Best-Praying Thank You * 3 ,regardless :meiling:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 03:52:15 AM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "