Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]  (Read 138859 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest Revival - 3.5 [Newcomers always welcome]
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2020, 10:29:11 PM »
> "Could it be ... the barrier?  We need Reimu!"
> leave out the "we need Reimu" for now. We shouldn't jump to conclusions before we inspect.

>Do, however say the first part and see how the others respond to the speculation

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »
>"What in the world....?!"

> Everyone else seems equally confused.

> "Could it be ... the barrier?"

> Fly up at full speed towards the cracks to inspect them closer

> If we sense any danger stop flying and let ourselves fall (as it's faster) back towards Misty lake

> "The Barrier? Isn't that really, really bad if those cracks are the Barrier?" Mystia asks, sounding legitimately worried.

> You fly up towards the sky. The cracks do not seem to get any closer.

> You sense a great power, that zooms past you in just an instant. A blurr of white; blue and gold. You're sure whatever it was had multiple tails. It was so fast you hardly could tell which direction it was heading. But you did manage to do so. It was heading to the North-West. That's not an area of Gensokyo you've been much at all, you're actually not sure what is there.

> As suddenly as you feel the power, it vanishes.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2020, 08:32:31 PM »
>Fly back down.
>"Did any of you see something fly past me just now?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2020, 08:43:35 PM »
>Fly back down.
>"Did any of you see something fly past me just now?"

> Cirno, Kogasa, Sumireiko and Daiyousei shake their heads. However, Mystia responds by nodding, and Mayina sort of grunts in acknowledgement.

> "Something really fast just flew past you." Mystia responds.

> "I don't know what it was, but it's speed was rater impressive." the daemon remarks.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2020, 08:44:59 PM »
>"Yeah. And it felt really, really powerful too... do you think it could be dangerous?"

Metalslug

« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2020, 12:45:55 AM »
>"Whatever it was, it had some kind of tails, and I think I saw, white, blue and gold? Mayina, do you know of anything from Makai that has those colors and is really fast?"

Tom

« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2020, 12:50:08 AM »
> "Well standing here won't change anything, lets spread out and tail them"

> Gesture to Mayina to pick him up, try a different way that looks less awkward this time

> Follow in the same general direction, flying just above the tree canopy ready to dive down if we feel like they've noticed being followed.  Maintain distance from everyone else so they don't see a clump of youkai behind them.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2020, 12:57:55 AM »
> "Well standing here won't change anything, lets spread out and tail them"

> Gesture to Mayina to pick him up, try a different way that looks less awkward this time

> Follow in the same general direction, flying just above the tree canopy ready to dive down if we feel like they've noticed being followed.  Maintain distance from everyone else so they don't see a clump of youkai behind them.
>Hold on this at least for one parse session.

//Wanted to see how they reacted first before making the decision to chase the thing that is obviously leagues more powerful than us. Plus I was going to ask if they think we should find Reimu and get her involved if they seem to think there might be a connection.

Tom

« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2020, 01:35:26 AM »
// The rest of our group probably don't know any more than we do about that thing.  Also were only going to observe and report we're not going to get involved so it doesn't matter if the thing is stronger than us
// Also that thing has already flown way past us and we can ask that question on the way, if we delay we may lose track of it and never find out where it went.  If they think we need Reimu we can deviate from our course or double back
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 01:37:31 AM by Tom »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2020, 01:39:51 AM »
// The rest of our group probably don't know any more than we do about that thing.  Also were only going to observe and report we're not going to get involved so it doesn't matter if the thing is stronger than us
// Also that thing has already flown way past us and we can ask that question on the way, if we delay we may lose track of it and never find out where it went.  If they think we need Reimu we can deviate from our course or double back
//its already long gone though. We only know what direction it was going in

Tom

« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2020, 03:50:07 AM »
// It might change direction and we miss it and end up going somewhere pointless, time is of the essence here

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2020, 04:36:09 AM »
// It might change direction and we miss it and end up going somewhere pointless, time is of the essence here
//its already long gone
//Ask yourself: Does it make logical sense that we'd be able to witness something that passed us at a very high velocity, that is therefore already far out of sight when we start going after it, change directions? :V

//Literally our only lead right now is the initial direction it was flying in.

Tom

« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2020, 09:32:54 PM »
// Fine delay a turn, parse actions as is

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2020, 02:33:30 AM »
// Fine delay a turn, parse actions as is

// After a possible response by Mystia but particularly Maiyna,we should quickly tell
 a brief description and warning to Meiling for the Mansion to stay on guard,ask her who/what could be North-West to be better prepared in pursuit,in hiding,in giving directions&explantions

// That would be also usful to give directions/waning/info/ideas for anyone who passes through here to pursue or avoid or investigate

// Finally we can go to fetch Reimu's help OR another one equally or better skilled at the Hakurei Shrine or on the way to it  //

// There is  a high chance that Reimu,and maybe a few others,could already be in pursuit of it or moved to investigate  Cracks not close to the Hakurei Shrine //

// MOST IMPORTANT : depending on Meilng's answer about " North-West from the Mansion " ,and possibly another answer within our group,we either go to the Hakurei Shrine,North-West,another Important Related Location ; that could also mean a quick call-of-warning to Alice,Wriggle,Eientei //

// Sooner or later,whenever there is a safe opportunity, we should join back with Wriggle( Rumia's best friend in Rumia Quest Revival ) or have her join us back since there have been several signals that Alice is more than enough protected&hidden in Bamboo Forest/Eintei AND we are going to need a Full Team and her Bug Skills&Powers //.

> After the responses make a gesture and ask for everyone to follow you in front of the Mansion's Gates and to Meiling .

> Quicky warn and describe to Meiling what we felt coming past the Tear in the Barrier,with a great power and flying extremely fast,adding eventual insights by Mystia and especially Mayna .

> Specify it zoomed from fairly close to the Mansion to the North-West  and ask if she knows what or who could be in that direction.

> While getting ready to flight to the Hakurei Shrine,wave goodbye to Meiling and ask her to relay a message on our behalf  to Remilia,when possible of what we discussed and also one about  :" the Makaian who has already aided us at the start of the Heretical Makaians Invasion  has been the biggest help to retrieve her Gungnir".

> If Louise told us to still being secretive ,specify she prefers anonimity,but if she did not reveal her name.

> In any case keep our eyes and senses open&aware the for anything odd to the North-West and say to our group to do the same .

> Depending upon Meiling's news, other possibile ones from our group and our decision the current Fly-By Destination is either  North-West to pursue the Creature or  the Hakurei Shine or possibly...?

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 11:34:14 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2020, 03:07:45 AM »
> While getting ready to flight to the Hakurei Shrine,wave goodbye to Meiling and ask her to relay a message on our behalf  to Remilia,when possible of what we discussed and also one about  :" the Makaian who has already aided us at the start of the Heretical Makaians Invasion  has been the biggest help to retrieve her Gungnir".

> If Louise told us to still being secretive ,specify she prefers anonimity,but if she did not reveal her name.

> In any case keep our eyes and senses open&aware the for anything odd to the North-West and say to our group to do the same .

> Depending upon Meiling's news, other possibile ones from our group and our decision the current Fly-By Destination is either  North-West to pursue the Creature or  the Hakurei Shine or possibly...?
>Wait on these for the same reasons given for waiting on Tom's. The other actions in Branneg's post are fine.

//Again, I'd rather we get the responses first before we make a decision to leave the area.

> Quicky warn and describe to Meiling what we felt coming through the Tear in the Barrier,with a great power and flying extremely fast,adding eventual insights by Mystia and especially Mayna .
>Don't explicitly state that it's a tear in the barrier. That still hasn't been completely confirmed and we won't want to cause unnecessary panic if it turns out it isn't the barrier.

Tom

« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2020, 07:19:22 AM »
// Okay now that I've reread more yes it might not be the barrier since we've had no indications leading up to an assault on the barrier. 
// Heretic YgMg is loafing around in Vina, heretic Elis is/was busy fighting Elis and is probably throwing a temper tantrum, Mayina is dying of boredom at the mansion and Donita has probably forgotten about the whole affair, safe to say they're occupied.  So barring there being more heretics we don't know about (maybe) or a third party (unlikely) it's possible that this is something else entirely.
// As for what could it be the suspects are Tenshi, Suika, the Nuclear Reactor / oni underground (cause earthquake), maybe Fladre with her ability
// The one indication we have that it's the barrier is that the flying thing was described like Ran but then again why would Ran be flying when she can just teleport...
// If it ends up being the barrier since no one was going to attack it the only other explanation is that something happened to Reimu and it's manifesting the damage on the barrier...
// A lot of things don't make sense so let's indeed use a turn to learn more

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2020, 09:13:23 PM »
>"Yeah. And it felt really, really powerful too... do you think it could be dangerous?"

>"Whatever it was, it had some kind of tails, and I think I saw, white, blue and gold? Mayina, do you know of anything from Makai that has those colors and is really fast?"

> "Anything can be dangerous." the deamon comments flatly. "But I don't know of anything in Makai like that."

> After the responses make a gesture and ask for everyone to follow you in front of the Mansion's Gates and to Meiling .

> Quicky warn and describe to Meiling what we felt coming through the Tear in the Barrier,with a great power and flying extremely fast,adding eventual insights by Mystia and especially Mayna .

> Specify it zoomed from fairly close to the Mansion to the North-West  and ask if she knows what or who could be in that direction.

// The fast thing did not come *from* the damaged sky. It flew past you.

> You fly over to Meiling, and explain what just happened. She seems to think for a few moments.

> "I don't know for sure, but that might have been the Kitsune. I've heard there is one that lives in Gensokyo. A fast, powerful being with multiple tails." the gatekeeper says.

--

// Okay now that I've reread more yes it might not be the barrier since we've had no indications leading up to an assault on the barrier. 
// Heretic YgMg is loafing around in Vina, heretic Elis is/was busy fighting Elis and is probably throwing a temper tantrum, Mayina is dying of boredom at the mansion and Donita has probably forgotten about the whole affair, safe to say they're occupied.  So barring there being more heretics we don't know about (maybe) or a third party (unlikely) it's possible that this is something else entirely.
// As for what could it be the suspects are Tenshi, Suika, the Nuclear Reactor / oni underground (cause earthquake), maybe Fladre with her ability
// The one indication we have that it's the barrier is that the flying thing was described like Ran but then again why would Ran be flying when she can just teleport...
// If it ends up being the barrier since no one was going to attack it the only other explanation is that something happened to Reimu and it's manifesting the damage on the barrier...
// A lot of things don't make sense so let's indeed use a turn to learn more

// I'm just going to say regarding what's going on, there have been various suggestions and hints of other events going on other than the main on you've focused on. Although to be entirely fair, the biggest hint to the overarching problem has been entirely inferred and never outright stated. There are also a few characters you have met who might have some answers, if you have the right questions.

// Also as far as I'm aware Ran can only really teleport short distances, and regardless; her power is presumably; similar to Chen, variable based on her distance to Yukari. [Although as a Kitsune Ran's baseline power level is really high. Yukari is just... Yukari.]

// Actually I'll give a hint. You've been asking a lot of 'why' but you haven't asked 'how'. There was a couple of somewhat major events which should have raised a flag that something is seriously wrong.

// Also Rumia and co aren't really aware of the Underground. Remember regular Youkai are forbidden from going there. It's a land for the outcasts even among Youkai society.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 09:16:54 PM by raikaria »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2020, 09:27:15 PM »
>"Is that so? Do you know if it's dangerous or not? Do you think it knows anything about the sky cracks?"

Tom

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2020, 09:42:42 PM »
// What if this is Mima trying to get Hakurei's attention for a fight?  Having lived for years near the shrine and Reimu she'd certainly know about the barrier

> "Well its long gone now..."

> Discreetly sidestep away while everyone's busy gawking at the sky and ask Alice "Hey, are you seeing what we're seeing in the sky?  Could you ask Eirin if she knows anything about it or if she can find out with her science magic?"

> Also communicate "Could you also ask Wriggle if she can track a being with multiple tails called a Kitsune with her bug familiars?" explain the direction of the unknown region of Gensokyo we saw it fly towards

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2020, 09:45:37 PM »
>"Is that so? Do you know if it's dangerous or not? Do you think it knows anything about the sky cracks?"

> "Dangerous? Not unless you provoke her or give her reason, I assume. And given how long Kitsune need to live to become Kitsune in the first place, she's probably older than Gensokyo, so probably has at least some idea." Meiling explains.

// What if this is Mima trying to get Hakurei's attention for a fight?  Having lived for years near the shrine and Reimu she'd certainly know about the barrier

> "Well its long gone now..."

> Discreetly sidestep away while everyone's busy gawking at the sky and ask Alice "Hey, are you seeing what we're seeing in the sky?  Could you ask Eirin if she knows anything about it or if she can find out with her science magic?"

> Also communicate "Could you also ask Wriggle if she can track a being with multiple tails called a Kitsune with her bug familiars?" explain the direction of the unknown region of Gensokyo we saw it fly towards

> "I haven't been outside, but the rabbits who came inside mentioned something like that. Eirin seemed really concerned and went to her lab." Alice responds.

> You hear Wriggle. "I can ask the insects, it'll take some time for the message to spread however."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2020, 09:58:42 PM »
>"Thanks, Wriggle."

>Look to our companions, "So... Do you think Ms. Reimu is going to do anything about this? I mean, this is kinda like an incident on top of an incident, right? Unless they're related... Mayina, would anything in Makai that you know of be powerful enough to crack the sky like that?"

Tom

« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2020, 10:08:57 PM »
> To Alice "Alright, stay safe and let us know if you find anything"

> Look at Mayina "Like maybe your former contractor?"

> Look at Meiling "Do you following her to wherever it was she went would provoke her?"

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2020, 08:47:39 PM »
>"Thanks, Wriggle."

>Look to our companions, "So... Do you think Ms. Reimu is going to do anything about this? I mean, this is kinda like an incident on top of an incident, right? Unless they're related... Mayina, would anything in Makai that you know of be powerful enough to crack the sky like that?"

> "Don't worry about it; it's what I do." Wriggle says.

> "Whenever things get serious; Reimu fixes it quickly." Mystia says happily.

> "Even if she has to bash some heads together." Daiyousei adds.

> Mayina thinks for a few moments.

> "Know someone? You forget, I was just some country daemon. All the big, strong daemons either lived in their own realms they ruled over, or lived in Paradise. I suppose Shinki could do it. Maybe a daemon skilled with illusions."

> To Alice "Alright, stay safe and let us know if you find anything"

> Look at Mayina "Like maybe your former contractor?"

> Look at Meiling "Do you following her to wherever it was she went would provoke her?"

> "I never met my contractor." the male daemon states. "So I do not know."

> "It would depend why you follow her." Meiling responds. "I've never really met her. I just know a bit about their species. As long as you're not a Tanuki; she shouldn't be hostile to you without provocation."

Tom

« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2020, 09:39:41 PM »
> "I suppose if we stay far behind and don't get in her way she won't mind then, lets follow"

> Point in the direction we saw the thing fly towards

> Gesture to Mayina to pick him up, try not to hold him awkwardly this time

> Fly off in that direction staying low and just above the tree line

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2020, 09:49:07 PM »
//Just a small thought before departure... Did we intend to report back to Remilia after seeing the cause of the "quake"? I read back to when we initially went out and noticed that we kinda left it open ended if we were going to come back or not.

>Do the following before leaving
>"Assuming we can catch up at least... Hey, Miss Meiling, do you know if there's anything significant in that direction that could narrow down where the kitsune could've possibly went?"

//EDIT: Also I'm not going to post an action to wait this time, but if you feel that it would flow better if we waited one more parse after Meiling's response to the above feel free to add a wait in.

Tom

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2020, 10:58:20 PM »
// You're right Remi might have something to say about the situation or thank us for retrieving her spear
> Actually yes, cancel the current actions and report back to Remilia with the situation

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2020, 11:46:58 PM »
// You're right Remi might have something to say about the situation or thank us for retrieving her spear
> Actually yes, cancel the current actions and report back to Remilia with the situation
>Do parse the dialogue though (Both tom's "I suppose if we stay far behind and don't get in her way she won't mind then, lets follow" as well as my question to Meiling.)

>EDIT: Leave out the last two words of Tom's as we aren't giving chase just yet.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 11:49:19 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2020, 06:29:35 AM »
// Alright so composed actions for easy parsing
// Could we request and update to the Character Relations to help us on our decisions?

> "I suppose if we stay far behind and don't get in her way she won't mind then"

>"Assuming we can catch up at least... Hey, Miss Meiling, do you know if there's anything significant in that direction that could narrow down where the kitsune could've possibly went?"

> After Meiling's response report back to Remilia and explain the situation, also ask her about the Kitsune and what lies in the direction it flew towards
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 06:50:45 AM by Tom »

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2020, 09:55:01 PM »
// Alright so composed actions for easy parsing
// Could we request and update to the Character Relations to help us on our decisions?

> "I suppose if we stay far behind and don't get in her way she won't mind then"

> After Meiling's response report back to Remilia and explain the situation, also ask her about the Kitsune and what lies in the direction it flew towards

// There's not much to change, but yes I need to update it. Specifically the relation to Remilia [Has upgraded to Business, she considers you worthwhile to use and not completely under her notice now] and adding Magan/Sumireko. Patchouli/Koakuma were more helping you simply because it was helping Remilia.

> "I... don't think you have much choice in that, I'd be surprised if you could move that fast." Meiling says. "I sure know I can't."

> "I don't really leave this gate much." Meiling answers. "I'm a gatekeeper; after all. I'm afraid I'm not much use on geography. I can tell you which direction the biggest landmarks are but that's about it."

> You head back inside, prompting a few moments of confusion from Meiling, before she figures you came out on Remilia's behalf to start with and lets you re-enter.

> Remilia seems to be expecting you when you re-enter, as she is already sitting up in her coffin.

> The vampire listens, and thinks for a few moments.

> "That would certainly be Ran Yakumo. The direct servant of Yukari Yakumo. Do not be mistaken, just because she is a servant dosen't mean she is weak." Remilia states. "As for what is out in that direction, I do not leave the mansion all too often, given I can only go out at night."

> Remilia thinks.

> "I think the Gyser Fields are out that way, and if I remember correctly; Sakuya said there is a village filled with cats right at the Border in that direction. I don't know the exact lay of the land, nor the exact direction the Kitsune flew."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2020, 09:57:13 PM »
>"Yukari Yakumo? Who's that?"

//Edit: OOC, but isn't the geyser supposed to be close to the Hakurei Shrine in canon?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 10:02:14 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »