Author Topic: A Curious Exchange  (Read 30284 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #150 on: December 19, 2021, 01:48:02 PM »
// For the sake of public clarity, I am fine with this course of events, as I suspect we are unlikely to get any further information about the maid thing.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #151 on: December 19, 2021, 02:04:42 PM »
// Oh yeah hadn't thought of that, perhaps we made trades before the start of the game

> Politely let them hurry back to wherever they need to be, then take a look to see who else is around and continue to look for any buildings that stand out (shops, inn, etc)
//I meant a human who traded their memories to be a youkai

>"Ahh, I hope we can run into each other soon."
> You allow the two to go about their business.

> There are still no buildings around here that look more notable.
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2021, 04:43:52 PM »
>Look for a restaurant

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #153 on: December 19, 2021, 05:27:09 PM »
>Look for a restaurant
> You head further...
> Now this is looking more varied. Nearby are a couple of stores and a playground - which must mean the building next to it is a school.
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2021, 05:57:58 PM »
>Kids would be an easy mark, but would draw ire from the villagers.

>Head into one of the stores

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2021, 06:06:13 PM »
>Kids would be an easy mark, but would draw ire from the villagers.

>Head into one of the stores
> You head inside one...
> A bell rings as you enter, for a moment.
> "Oh. Uh, we're actually closing for the day in a bit..." the girl opposite of a counter informs you.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2021, 06:07:02 PM »
> What sort of store does this appear to be?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2021, 06:09:06 PM »
>What does the girl look like

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2021, 06:23:49 PM »
> What sort of store does this appear to be?
>What does the girl look like
> A library.
> Brown hair and glasses are the features you point out.
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2021, 06:25:55 PM »
>"Actually I am not a customer.  My employer has access to rare and common books.  I wished to see if we could act as suppliers for this fine establishment."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2021, 06:35:01 PM »
>"Actually I am not a customer.  My employer has access to rare and common books.  I wished to see if we could act as suppliers for this fine establishment."
> "Uh. What?"
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #161 on: December 19, 2021, 07:01:01 PM »
>"The people I work for would like to supply books for your shop."

>Give a sage nod
->"We accept anything for payment."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #162 on: December 19, 2021, 07:05:03 PM »
>"The people I work for would like to supply books for your shop."

>Give a sage nod
->"We accept anything for payment."
> "I can't- wait... Your one of those scammers, aren't you?"
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #163 on: December 19, 2021, 07:13:03 PM »
>Shake our head
->"No."

>"We only accept payment at the time of the exchange.  Though my employer is outside the village."

>beat
>"If that is a problem I'll arrange things so we can trade here."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #164 on: December 19, 2021, 07:18:37 PM »
>Shake our head
->"No."

>"We only accept payment at the time of the exchange.  Though my employer is outside the village."

>beat
>"If that is a problem I'll arrange things so we can trade here."
> "Either way, I'm not the manager or anything. I can't make those sort of deals."
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #165 on: December 19, 2021, 07:27:46 PM »
>"We deal with individuals and businesses if you want something in particular."

>"May I see the manager?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #166 on: December 19, 2021, 08:08:37 PM »
>"We deal with individuals and businesses if you want something in particular."

>"May I see the manager?"
> "Again, were supposed to be closing soon... If its not related to business, i guess i child come after."
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #167 on: December 19, 2021, 08:22:32 PM »
>Clap our hands
->"Great, when do you close?"

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #168 on: December 19, 2021, 09:35:27 PM »
> What does the store look like?  Anything interesting catch our eye? 
> We could probably use a map to figure out where this village even is

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2021, 04:17:20 PM »
>Clap our hands
->"Great, when do you close?"
> What does the store look like?  Anything interesting catch our eye? 
> We could probably use a map to figure out where this village even is
> "just a minute. You can wait outside."
> Plenty of books... A few on the desk.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2021, 10:17:18 PM »
> Step out of the store
> In the meantime take a look around the more varied buildings we noticed earlier, while making sure to stay within sight of the door.

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2021, 10:39:39 PM »
>Tom

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #172 on: December 29, 2021, 01:13:30 PM »
> Step out of the store
> In the meantime take a look around the more varied buildings we noticed earlier, while making sure to stay within sight of the door.
>Tom
> You step out, starting to seek out some of the-
> "Alright, ready." She responds before you can wander off, the door opening as well.
>_

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2021, 10:55:56 PM »
> "Ahh, right this way then, miss ..." (leave obvious pause for an introduction)
> Lead her back the way we came towards the market stall

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2021, 11:22:32 PM »
>Tom

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2021, 11:39:36 PM »
> "Ahh, right this way then, miss ..." (leave obvious pause for an introduction)
> Lead her back the way we came towards the market stall
>Tom
> "Hm?"
> You lead the lady back to the stall, not even bothering to see how she looks.
> And stop in front of it.
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2021, 12:05:44 AM »
>"State you wish to trade and put it on the counter then say what you want."

Tom

  • *
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2021, 07:33:07 AM »
> We should stand on the other side of the stall like we're the shopkeeper

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2021, 03:54:16 PM »
>"State you wish to trade and put it on the counter then say what you want."
> We should stand on the other side of the stall like we're the shopkeeper
> " Hang on, reading this." She speaks.
>_

Re: A Curious Exchange
« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2021, 04:07:45 PM »
> Put our hands behind our back. Shoulders back and chin up in a proper, business-like pose for a better impression as we wait. Gotta cut it for the future stand owner that will draw in the attention of all this land and we gain the means to develop a monopoly and- yes, we are a great shopkeeper!
Ongoing Quests: Death's Gatekeeper