~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Foul Detective Satori web-manga discussion thread.

<< < (6/15) > >>

Suspicious person:
This recent series of possessions really hit Gensokyo hard. The shrine got closed, youkai lose their beloved magic power, and you can't even get close to the senior youkai without being sure you won't get them possessed. Honestly, they really should deal with it the way the netherworld people did : proper contact tracing, distributing enough seals to the phantom populace ... just look at where they're at now : only one victim, and the possibility to go around to other places ! Just listen to the detective's recommandations, be careful of healthy looking humans as they may  be possessed, be careful of alcoholic beverages (as recent studies confirm that the vengeful spirit may be transmited by such means), and also get your mind read, if you feel like you might've been possessed. This is a very awful time we're in, but its not something we cannot overcome. Everybody only need to do their part, carry seals, and confine that booze elsewhere.

Anyway, this last chapter 9 once again really make the vengeful spirit, or chirei spirit as some people would call it - it came from Chireiden! - reeeeeeaaaaaaally suspicious once again for mentioning that it is specifically aiming for the Hakurei Shrine. I hope ZUN's gonna cut it out with this strip tease soon and show us who is it gonna be. Honestly, with the hints-like presentation of the Eternal Criminal plus the mention of its familiarity with Gensokyo, it would seem appropriate to me that she would either be someone we know (not gonna say who, don't wanna get disinherited) or a completely new character that is somehow deeply tied with the old and the hell setting of the series.

Also wouldn't it be funny if the PCB arc end up without Alice and Ran not saying anything
Like they just got introduced with a title and that's it

blackhorsehorse:

--- Quote from: Suspicious person on September 29, 2020, 05:15:35 AM ---Also wouldn't it be funny if the PCB arc end up without Alice and Ran not saying anything
Like they just got introduced with a title and that's it

--- End quote ---

If that were the case, it wouldn't be the first time it happened (FS Kokoro).

Suspicious person:

--- Quote from: blackhorsehorse on September 29, 2020, 02:45:31 PM ---If that were the case, it wouldn't be the first time it happened (FS Kokoro).

--- End quote ---
Ah, I meant them talking in the series in general, not just in the manga. Kokoro was pretty new around the time, she got to talk a fair bit in HM, and still got to talk later in ULiL, AoCF and even do something in AFiEU. Even got to stare in a FS 4koma. By comparison Alice and Ran haven't said anything at all for about a literal decade. If next arc is gonna be with IN cast, then it'll be a sad day if Alice just sleeps through the whole PCB cast arc and Ran just get a one time appearance.

Lebon14:
A new chapter is up. This time I feel we're getting somewhere.

Gobbles:
Youmu is having a lot of fun this chapter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version