~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Foul Detective Satori web-manga discussion thread.

<< < (4/15) > >>

Serela:

--- Quote from: Suspicious person on June 29, 2020, 08:23:58 PM ---3/ Satori circumstances, namely her being so weak on the surface plus her being able to see the "remnants" of thoughts or something ? Maybe Koishi's super strength and endurance is that aside from her not being conscious of her tiredness, she doesn't need to deal with the problem Satori faces

--- End quote ---
Well, it makes sense; Koishi's Third Eye is closed, so she wouldn't even notice things like this. Meanwhile it seems Satori gets ill from overexposure to them.

The way the SDM chapter resolved made it seem like the plot was going to be disappointing, but it does seem to be building up in a more interesting way. Yukari's not the kind I'd expect to make a rookie mistake... and Marisa repeatedly carting the spirit from place to place is pretty strange. It was also hilarious to see Yuyuko giving Satori a piggyback ride.

Lebon14:

--- Quote from: Suspicious person on June 29, 2020, 08:23:58 PM ---Hmm, chapter 7 is out, it seems

4/ Alice's house being ... relatively creepy ? She's got a doll doing reading for her, like, how is that even supposed to work ?! Also are those candle bearing *silent* dolls supposed to be normally singing ?! But whatever, now Alice's gonna receive a speaking role, after probably a literal decade or something. I also like how a simple pincushion tied on her wrist makes for some kind of couturier getup

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it seems to be the artist's style that seems pretty minimalistic.

Hyouiibara:
Whoops...
Marisa got possessed now, the dollmaker surely is doomed.
Nice details on the dolls tho...
 :lgraze: :exc: :exc: :exc:
Idk why but I did this

Lebon14:
Next chapter is out.
Alice fans got Jebaited. Some nice Chen x Rin interactions. And some nice arguments the vengeful spirit being the Fortune Teller.

And, yes, I changed the thread title to "Fool Detective Satori" since it's the official English title.

Chivler:
Are you sure it's "Fool Detective"? The wiki says it's "Foul Detective". Or is the wiki wrong here?

Anyway...
Phew, a grudge against youkai and the Hakurei. I'm excited.
Does that make this spirit one of the few legitimately evil characters in Touhou?
totally Mima

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version