Author Topic: Neo Quest  (Read 126782 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #780 on: January 20, 2022, 02:28:50 AM »
> While we wait...
> Is anyone (other than Rumia, presumably) paying attention to us?
> If not, try reshaping our chest so it is somewhat concave on the outside sides, making each side form something of a crescent.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #781 on: January 20, 2022, 04:54:38 AM »
>Confirm if the following is true
>The best we can do is tie
>To Tie we need to challenge Reina to a duel
>Seija was a counter to Reina if we didn't duel

>In the timelines where we tie what was it we did besides challenge Reina
->What did we need to offer Reina?

>Wait patiently for Alice
> While we wait...
> Is anyone (other than Rumia, presumably) paying attention to us?
> If not, try reshaping our chest so it is somewhat concave on the outside sides, making each side form something of a crescent.
> Yes.
> Yes.
> No.

> There seem to be possibilities where you went for her directly. It doesn't seem like much you would do now would affect that. You haven't checked if any fail through taking too long, though.

> You offered not to oppose her for a while.

> You begin to wait...
> Everyone's eyes are on you. You don't think anyone's too happy about waiting on a doll - especially not Reimu for waiting on a second doll, and the first doll itself for delaying things even when it agreed...
>...
>...
>...
>...
> After quite some time, Alice finally returns... from the side of the house.
> Followed by Seija... and the inchling herself atop her head.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #782 on: January 20, 2022, 12:24:29 PM »
>This makes things easier.
>"Ah, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, hello.  What brings you here."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #783 on: January 20, 2022, 01:48:06 PM »
>This makes things easier.
>"Ah, Seija, Shinmyoumaru, hello.  What brings you here."
> "I just cut out the middleman. They'll assist us, and I've repaid them in advance." Alice speaks. "Much quicker than making more dolls and waiting for you..."
> "Hm. So it'd seem." Reimu comments.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #784 on: January 20, 2022, 04:37:27 PM »
>Where is Mirai?

>How peeved would Reina be if we fused with Seija for a duel and/or used our treasure ability to snatch her jewel during the fight?

>How long until Gensokyo's destruction?
>Can we fail from taking too long?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #785 on: January 20, 2022, 05:17:36 PM »
>Where is Mirai?

>How peeved would Reina be if we fused with Seija for a duel and/or used our treasure ability to snatch her jewel during the fight?

>How long until Gensokyo's destruction?
>Can we fail from taking too long?
> With Kosuzu at the Myouren temple.

> Somewhat annoyed. Not too much.

> A... A few seconds?!
> No. A day and a tee hou- okay, now just a few hours...
> Is she deciding this one a whim? Your ability should be giving you the exact destined time, like those early incidents, but is there none?

> You believe you can.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #786 on: January 20, 2022, 06:20:32 PM »
>"Thank you so much.  I apologize for being a bother, Alice."

>Float up to the others

>"Now need to talk Mirai into helping or staying neutral."
->And informing everyone how bad the situation is.
>"Mirai is at the Myouren Temple."

>Start flying towards Mirai stop if something happens
->Go ever using the fusion Daiyousei developed
-->Then go over Patchouli's combat spells

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #787 on: January 20, 2022, 06:35:02 PM »
>"Thank you so much.  I apologize for being a bother, Alice."

>Float up to the others

>"Now need to talk Mirai into helping or staying neutral."
->And informing everyone how bad the situation is.
>"Mirai is at the Myouren Temple."

>Start flying towards Mirai stop if something happens
->Go ever using the fusion Daiyousei developed
-->Then go over Patchouli's combat spells
> You give the new group a sitrep, then start for Mirai...
> You probably cant do a much as Patchouli without a strong magic as her.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #788 on: January 20, 2022, 07:04:37 PM »
>What do we know of our physical and magical abilities?

>Is the temple near?

>Is Alese aware of how bad the situation is?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #789 on: January 20, 2022, 07:15:00 PM »
>What do we know of our physical and magical abilities?

>Is the temple near?

>Is Alese aware of how bad the situation is?
> You know that you're strong physically, but you're not on the levels of the big magicians magically yet.

> Yes.

> Yes.

> Well there's Kosuzu, speaking to Someone at the the cemetery.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #790 on: January 20, 2022, 07:23:50 PM »
>Land in front of the two.

>If the other person is Mirai
->"Hello, Kotozu, Mirai."
-->Take a deep breath
--->"Mirai I want to talk to you about your boss and if you will help her."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #791 on: January 20, 2022, 07:31:32 PM »
>Land in front of the two.

>If the other person is Mirai
->"Hello, Kotozu, Mirai."
-->Take a deep breath
--->"Mirai I want to talk to you about your boss and if you will help her."
> You land. Kosuzu does have that future telling book in hand, though.
> " So I can't let you inside. Its unfortunate, i would've liked to." The other person, Siega, speaks.
> "Keratin Plug." Kosuzu speaks.
> "Eh?"
> "is that not the password?"
> "Err..."
>_
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 08:14:02 PM by Neovereign »

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #792 on: January 20, 2022, 08:04:35 PM »
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #793 on: January 20, 2022, 08:14:30 PM »
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?
//whoops..supposed to be Seiga.
Blaming Mobile corrections

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #794 on: January 20, 2022, 08:45:45 PM »
>What is Seiga planning

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #795 on: January 20, 2022, 08:47:56 PM »
>Who is Siena?
>What is going on between the two?

>Where did Mirai go?
->Is she trying to avoid us?
>What is Seiga planning
> Kosuzu appears to be trying to get into the Hall of Dreams Great Masouleum.

> Mirai is the book within Kosuzu's grasp.
> Not necessarily.

> She's just trying to keep Miko from being bothered
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #796 on: January 20, 2022, 09:12:06 PM »
>Is Mirai conscious
>How does she talk?

>"Hello Kosuzu, Seiga."

>"Kosuzu can I borrow your book for a little while?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #797 on: January 20, 2022, 09:58:54 PM »
>Is Mirai conscious
>How does she talk?

>"Hello Kosuzu, Seiga."

>"Kosuzu can I borrow your book for a little while?"
> Yes.
> Shes capable of speaking now, and in her humanoid form.

> "Another guest? Im sorry, but even if that was the password... Which it may or may not be, i can't let you in." Seiga speaks.
> "Hello Adelind and co." Kosuzu greets. "And yes, you may."
> She offers the book.
> "Im glad you found your book." Reimu comments.
> "Not mine... But I'm glad i could meet her again." Kosuzu replies.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #798 on: January 21, 2022, 12:57:51 AM »
>Take Mirai
->"Thank you."

>Does Kosuzu know the book's true nature

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #799 on: January 21, 2022, 01:08:08 AM »
>Take Mirai
->"Thank you."

>Does Kosuzu know the book's true nature
> You accept the book.

> Yes.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #800 on: January 21, 2022, 01:44:47 AM »
>"Mirai. . ."
>Deep calming breaths
->"Where would be a good place to ask my questions or is here fine?"

>Go to where Mirai tells us
->"Right, sooo, are you helping Reina?"
->"Would you. . .would you please tell them about the situation."

>Summon a gold coin and stroke it
->Do we feel a bit more calm?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #801 on: January 21, 2022, 02:34:26 AM »
>"Mirai. . ."
>Deep calming breaths
->"Where would be a good place to ask my questions or is here fine?"

>Go to where Mirai tells us
->"Right, sooo, are you helping Reina?"
->"Would you. . .would you please tell them about the situation."

>Summon a gold coin and stroke it
->Do we feel a bit more calm?
> "Here is fine." The book replies.

> "Not actively. She wants to do this without her abilities if possible, like a sort of challenge." Mirai advises. "She'll just be a bit disappointed if she has to resort to them."
> "Reina wants to destroy Gensokyo and has some sort of idea she wants to enact after it. Unfortunately I can't even pry as shes keeping the idea and motive itself separated from everything else. Which means that there's just in empty spot in my prophecy of such. All i can make are hypothetical prophecies on how things will be after. Know that there's few situations where anyone has died, at least.
> "If you're trying to stop it, save yourself and gives up right now. You wont be crushed by the impact of it as much." The book advises further.

> You take hold of one of your treasures and let yourself be lost slightly in treasuring it...
> Things will be fine... Mirai's prophecies arent perfect, and your ability doesn't even cover yourself. That means that they arent absolute in everything, and that winning isn't Impossible.
> You saved someone who was supposed to not exist. You can do this.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #802 on: January 21, 2022, 02:51:28 AM »
>Take a look over the others
->What are the others' reaction to the revelation?

>"Thank you.  Alas I cannot take your advice. "
->"Would you give up if it was your home?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #803 on: January 21, 2022, 03:52:05 AM »
>Take a look over the others
->What are the others' reaction to the revelation?

>"Thank you.  Alas I cannot take your advice. "
->"Would you give up if it was your home?"
> Reimu seems skeptical. Marisa also seems in a similar state to when she saw Mima earlier. Mima a looks interested - as does Seija. Shinmyoumaru looks worried.
> Seiga looks confused, and Kosuzu's expression hasn't changed.

> "I trust in Reina."
> "I already know how things will turn out. In... Fine with this." Kosuzu speaks. "I agree that you should give up."
> "Even if there arent casualties from the destruction itself, there could be plenty from the aftermath, you know." Reimu speaks.
> " You won't have to worry. I already deciphered the clouded prophecy Mirai foretold." Kosuzu claims.
> "Eh? How?" The book questions.
> "Your prophecy was still there. It was just unable to be understood or interpreted since she made countermeasures for peeking. But deciphering books is my specialty. Whatever future you foretold a few minutes ago, I understand."
> "But if anything was done to change fate, or steer from that future, would you still know the new one?"
> "Im not holding you anymore, so i wouldn't."
> "Well... Kosuzu huh does sound more mature. Letting Gensokyo get destroyed doesn't sit well with me, though." Reimu argues.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #804 on: January 21, 2022, 04:41:03 AM »
>Make our resolve to challenge Reina to a submission duel

>"Things have. . ."
->Glance at Alese then create a barrier to the side
->"Changed."

>Hand Mirai back to Kosuzu
>"Please check again."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #805 on: January 21, 2022, 06:21:44 AM »
>Make our resolve to challenge Reina to a submission duel

>"Things have. . ."
->Glance at Alese then create a barrier to the side
->"Changed."

>Hand Mirai back to Kosuzu
>"Please check again."
> You try to steel yourself, but know that there's still some doubt...

> "Have they changed since the moment you heard me utter the password?" Kosuzu questions. "I know that the book updates, thus, I read it frequently, too."

> You return Mirai.
> The bookstore girl glances within the book, only to close it after.
> "As I thought. No change since then."
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #806 on: January 21, 2022, 07:26:15 AM »
>"That's a shame."

>What did Kosuzu read will happen in the future?

>Did we create a barrier?

>Try to use our ability to learn Reina's thoughts
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 07:30:48 AM by Philosopher »

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #807 on: January 21, 2022, 07:43:17 AM »
>"That's a shame."

>What did Kosuzu read will happen in the future?

>Did we create a barrier?

>Try to use our ability to learn Reina's thoughts
> The same destruction of Gensokyo.

> You did. Not an incredible one like Reimu, but its w barrier.

> You try to know of Reina's thoughts.
> She seems to be thinking of getting an outfit made for herself, rather than using one made from her usual way.
> Your ability leads you back to that blank dead end again after a moment. At least you got... Some information?
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #808 on: January 21, 2022, 08:05:40 AM »
>Rub that coin

>"I'm going to duel her.  I can fuse us temporarily if you want to help, Seija.  I also understand if you don't."

>Win, tie, lose, we still tried.

>Claim Alese as our treasure
>"Alese, what do you wish to do?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #809 on: January 21, 2022, 01:24:40 PM »
>Rub that coin

>"I'm going to duel her.  I can fuse us temporarily if you want to help, Seija.  I also understand if you don't."

>Win, tie, lose, we still tried.

>Claim Alese as our treasure
>"Alese, what do you wish to do?"
> "That fairy's thing huh? Well, this all doesn't sound like it'd be boring at least." Seija replies.
> "Can't I just use the Miracle Mallet to solve this?" Shinmyoumaru considers.
> "Hm... Whatever the backlash is this time, it probably would be less of an incident. Right?" Reimu also considers.

> You try, but it doesn't seem to work...
>_