Author Topic: Neo Quest  (Read 165085 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #810 on: January 21, 2022, 01:26:39 PM »
> How quickly can we make someone part of our body?
> Do we need to be making physical contact with them to do so?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #811 on: January 21, 2022, 01:31:17 PM »
> How quickly can we make someone part of our body?
> Do we need to be making physical contact with them to do so?
> Through the fusion method Daiyousei discovered, it should be quick. You'd probably be able to know where people's life energies and such are, and thus perform it faster than needing to search and feel for it like the few others do, and without physical contact.
> Through the other thing you considered, a few seconds, but still longer than the fusion way.
> No, you wouldn't need such.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #812 on: January 21, 2022, 01:36:08 PM »
> How close do we need to be to someone to make them part of our body the second way?
> Could we make someone part of our body the second way without them being aware of our presence (at least initially)?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #813 on: January 21, 2022, 02:46:26 PM »
> How close do we need to be to someone to make them part of our body the second way?
> Could we make someone part of our body the second way without them being aware of our presence (at least initially)?
> Fairly close. You cant really transfer them from too far.
> If they arent perceptive enough, yes.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #814 on: January 21, 2022, 03:15:08 PM »
> We previously established that, if we made Seija a part of our body the non-fusion way, then Seija would not have a consciousness while she was part of us. Is the same true of Reina?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #815 on: January 21, 2022, 03:26:32 PM »
>"If you do consider using the mallet, I can weaken Reina.  Just know that she'll stop holding back."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #816 on: January 21, 2022, 04:08:01 PM »
> We previously established that, if we made Seija a part of our body the non-fusion way, then Seija would not have a consciousness while she was part of us. Is the same true of Reina?
>"If you do consider using the mallet, I can weaken Reina.  Just know that she'll stop holding back."
> The outcome seems a bit confusing... If you somehow manage it in the first place, she shouldn't be conscious, yet your ability claims she could still act just fine.
> The same wouldn't hold true for Mirai,you believe, but would for Noel.

> "The Miracle Mallet can grant wishes. Can't we just wish her powers to be useless? Or similar."
> "You need to understand that Mirai and them aren't from this world. Their biology is different." Kosuzu interjects. "We are Youkai, humans, and Tsukumogami, among others. From what I understand through Mirai, they're more like fairies in what we are familiar with. An ability or phenomenon first, them the creature around it, you could say. Not completely true, but accurate enough."
> "Noel is a prime example." Mirai adds. "I think you know that she doesn't need a body, which already explains a bit. But she hasn't reached similar levels of potential with her ability, or herself, than Reina has. Like the fairies of Gensokyo, you cant get rid of them without getting rid of their specialty. To take out Lily White for good, you just need to get rid of all the spring in Gensokyo. And that was already started by a certain someone one time."
> "But for those at the level your opponent has reached, its a bit to late for such countermeasures." Kosuzu continues. "Imagine that Lily White isn't just who she is now, but also the concept of Spring itself. Needless to say, getting rid of a concept entirely is impossible enough. It will just get confusing and worry everyone if I detail it further."

> "You lost me. Something about Yuyuko?" Reimu questions.
> Kosuzu and Mirai sigh.
> "You're facing someone who has mastered fusion and separation, and is partially the concept of such itself."
> "Concept... So like a Youkai? Thats fine. Reimu's great with spiritual effects." Marisa adds.
> Another sigh from the duo.
> "I give up. Do what you think will work. Study the future and past all you like. I'll just be waiting for the end." Kosuzu crosses her arms.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #817 on: January 21, 2022, 04:39:52 PM »
>Search our ability for how to travel between parallel Gensokyos

>How does Reina travel between worlds?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #818 on: January 21, 2022, 05:25:24 PM »
>Search our ability for how to travel between parallel Gensokyos

>How does Reina travel between worlds?
> The best ways would need a good amount of time control or space control. You wouldnt need much with how much knowledge your ability grants you, making it easier.

> She seems to make way for herself by fusing her location and the destination, of which she finds in the first place through it being separate from where she was.

> "I think i can just wish for them to consider leaving Gensokyo be. It wouldn't even take too much for a wish." Shinmyoumaru speaks.
> "No." Kosuzu, Mirai, and Alese speak. Well, the lattermost makes an x with her arms.
> "Yes." Reimu, Marisa, Mima, and Seija speak.
> "Well I think its a good idea. So I'm also for Yes..." Shinmyoumaru agrees, making it 5 to 3.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #819 on: January 21, 2022, 05:29:15 PM »
>What will happen if that wish is made?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #820 on: January 21, 2022, 05:34:44 PM »
>What will happen if that wish is made?
> It seems that it would be successful in having Reina's group leave Gensokyo be.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #821 on: January 21, 2022, 05:36:12 PM »
>Why are Alese and Mirai against it?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #822 on: January 21, 2022, 05:39:25 PM »
>Why are Alese and Mirai against it?
> Alese still wants to deal with it herself, while Mirai and Kosuzu believe giving up would be best.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #823 on: January 21, 2022, 05:59:47 PM »
>"It should work, but I am worried about the reprisal when they realize they're brainwashed."

>"Would you be willing to let Alese and I duel her before we resort to that?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #824 on: January 21, 2022, 06:10:38 PM »
>"It should work, but I am worried about the reprisal when they realize they're brainwashed."

>"Would you be willing to let Alese and I duel her before we resort to that?"
> "Its not brainwashing. Just a consideration thrown in." Shinmyoumaru's says. "And I don't know if its will work later."
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #825 on: January 21, 2022, 06:30:16 PM »
>"Fair point."
>What incident will the mallet cause

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #826 on: January 21, 2022, 07:16:47 PM »
>"Fair point."
>What incident will the mallet cause
> Your ability claims that the mallet wouldn't cause any incident.
> You grow abit suspicious of such wording...
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #827 on: January 21, 2022, 07:23:54 PM »
>Hmm

>What will the next incident be or entail?

>"Give me a moment.  Making sure something like Flandre will not suddenly get the urge to destroy Gensokyo."

>What does our say about Alese finding us regretting this or finding this decision came back to bite us?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #828 on: January 21, 2022, 07:38:17 PM »
>Hmm

>What will the next incident be or entail?

>"Give me a moment.  Making sure something like Flandre will not suddenly get the urge to destroy Gensokyo."

>What does our say about Alese finding us regretting this or finding this decision came back to bite us?
> There doesnt appear to be a next one.

> Such seems to be that she won't be capable of reacting to your regret nor lack of if applicable.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #829 on: January 21, 2022, 07:51:22 PM »
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Morph into our dragon form but keep our size small enough to fit the yard and not crush people
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions
->Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>How much magical power do we still have?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #830 on: January 21, 2022, 08:03:46 PM »
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Morph into our dragon form but keep our size small enough to fit the yard and not crush people
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions
->Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>How much magical power do we still have?
> You don't know how large you've gotten since previously. Even then, that size would be too much for here.

> Not a great amount. You should probably be sparse with barriers and refilling when you have a duel upcoming...
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #831 on: January 21, 2022, 08:07:17 PM »
>How do we refill

>Which of the previous actions did we do?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #832 on: January 21, 2022, 08:11:19 PM »
>How do we refill

>Which of the previous actions did we do?
> You'd need to wait. Rest. Usually.
> The mallet could probably help though.

> None time consuming.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #833 on: January 21, 2022, 08:14:58 PM »
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Float up in the air high enough to take our true form
->Morph into our dragon form
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #834 on: January 21, 2022, 08:28:03 PM »
>"Shinmyoumaru stop please. I -"
->Float up in the air high enough to take our true form
->Morph into our dragon form
-->"can do better than a future without incidents."

>Watch everyone's reactions
> You fly up and transform.
> "Why do I expect anything normal anymore?" Marisa questions.
> "Let me guess, you're actually the dragon God?" Reimu questions
> "This wasnt smart to do near the human village..." Kosuzu speaks up.
> " Oh..."
> "Without incidents?" Seija asks.
> "... You should probably watch your back." Seiga advises, as she retreats into a hole at the cemetery.
>_
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 08:30:32 PM by Neovereign »

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #835 on: January 21, 2022, 09:01:19 PM »
>"I'm not a god nor am I him."

>"Probably, but the situation was. . . hmmm"

>"Without incidents."

>Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>"If you would, would you use the hammer to recharge my magic?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #836 on: January 21, 2022, 09:13:56 PM »
>"I'm not a god nor am I him."

>"Probably, but the situation was. . . hmmm"

>"Without incidents."

>Search our ability to learn a spell that can warp space or time enough to go to another Gensokyo.

>"If you would, would you use the hammer to recharge my magic?"
> There aren't any with the use of magic itself yet. You'd need an ability, like Dai, Sakuya, or Yukari. Maybe Reimu could even do. You don't think yours alone can work.

> "Now you want me to use it?" Shinmyoumaru seems offended.
> " You know, you'll cause an uproar like this." You hear the voice of Ichirin behind you.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #837 on: January 21, 2022, 09:31:17 PM »
>Take a smaller more humanoid form

>"Panicked, I couldn't see another incident afterward nor Alese or myself."

>"I am just try to figure out a solution."
->Scrunch the brow of our nose
-->"I'm toying with either taking Reina to another Gensokyo or leaving to another if dueling fails.  Though I can't do it on my own."

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #838 on: January 21, 2022, 11:04:14 PM »
>Take a smaller more humanoid form

>"Panicked, I couldn't see another incident afterward nor Alese or myself."

>"I am just try to figure out a solution."
->Scrunch the brow of our nose
-->"I'm toying with either taking Reina to another Gensokyo or leaving to another if dueling fails.  Though I can't do it on my own."
> You return to a humanoid form.
> "Who says the destruction of Gensokyo is a bad thing?" Kosuzu questions. "Besides, if it was mindless, it'd be done by now. Or struggling to be done. But from what I know, it's progressing incredibly slow compared to what's possible."
> "Ugh, this talk again." Ichirin sighs. "I personally wouldn't want to see the world I'm in end, but Hijiri believes things will be fine."
> "Again? Was it mentioned here?" Reimu questions.
> "She said she'd destroy Gensokyo, but without casualties and such. People are confused, but somehow, no one's panicked. There are worries and people against it, but it's like everyone's become capable of reason all of a sudden. No people shouting that the world will end. No one taking their own lives. No one breaking into stores or doing things they'd do on their last day alive. I'd assume that's part of why Hijiri isn't worried."
> "You don't think it could be an incident in itself causing such... the loss of panic in the villagers?" Marisa questions.
> "Maybe." Reimu speaks after a bit of thinking. "Maybe she's trying to calm everyone down before starting it?"

> "Why does everyone want to use it like a battery..." The Inchling sighs, then lifts her magic hammer.
> You start to feel rejuvenated. Mostly in magic, but also somewhat in body and mind.
>_

Re: Neo Quest
« Reply #839 on: January 22, 2022, 12:49:34 AM »
>Where is Reina?

>"Seija?"
->Hold out a hand and fuse with her if she takes it