Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 283829 times)

Tom

Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #540 on: March 24, 2023, 04:44:50 AM »
> To Iris: "...Touché. I respect the power move. Alright, lady, you've got our attentions."
> With a devious grin she continues "With great power comes great expectation~!  So I expect y'all to give it your all to win this little competition!"

> Iris' comment makes everyone eye eachother cautiously
> You spot the blonde Youkai that introduced herself as Yukari whispering with the ghost you know as Yuyuko while fiddling with her parasol.  You then notice a purple S-shaped "tear" form above Iris out of which two hands pop out and swiftly swap the gem on her head with a small coin pouch!
> The ghost snickers and looks away to hide her laugh

>  Now that she's no longer sitting down, how is Patchouli's figure compared to ours (if we can tell without gawking)?
> She's slightly taller and more ... endowed than you are

> To Patchouli, quieter: "Mmm...I was really hoping to at least host you tonight. What if I could get you hidden away from all the hustle and bustle so you could take a rest?"
> She smiles "I appreciate the offer, however I'm not in the best of health and thus rarely go anywhere beyond the mansion without my assistant"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #541 on: March 24, 2023, 10:34:05 AM »
> Does Iris seem to have noticed the theft? If not, point at her and call out to her: "Oi, looks like someone beat me to the punch! I told you to be careful showing that thing off."

> Just to double-check, Patchouli at present is taller than we are at present, given we are currently Mokou's height?
> Are we capable of swapping more specific physical traits with someone else, such as swapping Patchouli's endowment with our...relative lack thereof?
> Does Patchouli appear to be overweight, underweight, or neither? If we can even tell, given how she's dressed.

> To Patchouli, quietly: "Ah, that's a shame. I was hoping to get to know a cutie like you a bit more...personally~"
> Give Patchouli a wink and a grin.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 11:44:50 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

« Reply #542 on: March 25, 2023, 10:41:23 AM »
> Does Iris seem to have noticed the theft? If not, point at her and call out to her: "Oi, looks like someone beat me to the punch! I told you to be careful showing that thing off."
> Iris looks up, causing the coin pouch to topple over and spill out onto the floor!  Shinmyoumaru leaps out of your arms dives after the scattered coins along with everyone else to grab as many as possible!  Seeing the commotion proceed Yuuka and Mima slither away discretely...
> Visibly furious from losing her gem and nearly getting trampled Iris points at Yukari and shouts "That was a fake!  I totally expected y'all to try and pull something funny!"

> Just as she finishes another angry voice is heard "No YOU'RE a fake, because I've got the crystal right here!"
> Another doll identical to Iris pops out from inside the shrine and backflips onto the card table with the crystal in hand and points at Iris
> You hear yet another voice "Cut it out already, we all know I'm the real Iris!"
> Turning around you spot a third doll popping out of a tree and landing on the card table with yet another crystal.

> Just to double-check, Patchouli at present is taller than we are at present, given we are currently Mokou's height?
> Can't tell for certain since she's hovering slightly above the ground so as to avoid having to walk.

> Are we capable of swapping more specific physical traits with someone else, such as swapping Patchouli's endowment with our...relative lack thereof?
> You imagine that's a little too specific... your ability tends to affect objects as a whole.

> Does Patchouli appear to be overweight, underweight, or neither? If we can even tell, given how she's dressed.
> You honestly couldn't tell for almost anyone present here given how they dress.

> To Patchouli, quietly: "Ah, that's a shame. I was hoping to get to know a cutie like you a bit more...personally~"
> Give Patchouli a wink and a grin.
> Is it your imagination or is she blushing?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 10:43:32 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #543 on: March 25, 2023, 10:50:33 AM »
> ...Multiple Irises? ...Hmm, that would explain how ready and willing she was to explode herself earlier. They're probably playing at calling each other fakes in order to throw everyone off the scent of which of those gems is the real one. If any of them are.
> Mentally roll our eyes at the basic greed on display.
> To Patchouli, quietly: "Since everyone else seems pretty distracted, let's scamper inside so we can talk a little more privately, okay?"
> If Patchouli agrees, head into the shrine, aiming for the kitchen specifically.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 11:35:57 AM by Kilgamayan »

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #544 on: March 25, 2023, 08:04:34 PM »
> Iris looks up, causing the coin pouch to topple over and spill out onto the floor!  Shinmyoumaru leaps out of your arms dives after the scattered coins along with everyone else to grab as many as possible!  Seeing the commotion proceed Yuuka and Mima slither away discretely...
> Visibly furious from losing her gem and nearly getting trampled Iris points at Yukari and shouts "That was a fake!  I totally expected y'all to try and pull something funny!"

> Just as she finishes another angry voice is heard "No YOU'RE a fake, because I've got the crystal right here!"
> Another doll identical to Iris pops out from inside the shrine and backflips onto the card table with the crystal in hand and points at Iris
> You hear yet another voice "Cut it out already, we all know I'm the real Iris!"
> Turning around you spot a third doll popping out of a tree and landing on the card table with yet another crystal.
> Can't tell for certain since she's hovering slightly above the ground so as to avoid having to walk.
> You imagine that's a little too specific... your ability tends to affect objects as a whole.
> You honestly couldn't tell for almost anyone present here given how they dress.
> Is it your imagination or is she blushing?
> ...Multiple Irises? ...Hmm, that would explain how ready and willing she was to explode herself earlier. They're probably playing at calling each other fakes in order to throw everyone off the scent of which of those gems is the real one. If any of them are.
> To Patchouli, quietly: "Since everyone else seems pretty distracted, let's scamper inside so we can talk a little more privately, okay?"
> If Patchouli agrees, head into the shrine, aiming for the kitchen specifically.

> Remember to also observe how""  Yukari and her ghost friend are reacting to the latest developments and what are they currently doing.

> Give an heads-up to Shinmyomaru to where we are going and with whom.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #545 on: March 25, 2023, 08:07:39 PM »
> Shinmyoumaru doesn't need to know precisely where we're going. Just a heads-up that we'll be back is fine.

(I intentionally did not call attention to our departure - I want this to be on the down-low)

Tom

« Reply #546 on: March 25, 2023, 09:11:09 PM »
> Another two pop up and start pointing at eachother in a circle while shouting silly insults!
> You subconsciously notice something peculiar about these "Iris" dolls that's only become apparent now that there's 5 of them... but can't quite place a finger on what it is?

> Greed and corruption go hand in hand...

> She nods and follows you to the kitchen

> Remember to also observe how""  Yukari and her ghost friend are reacting to the latest developments and what are they currently doing.
> The blonde "gem thief" and ghostly "mastermind" look a tad annoyed (in a silly way) at the fact their "genius" plan failed...

> Shinmyoumaru doesn't need to know precisely where we're going. Just a heads-up that we'll be back is fine.

(I intentionally did not call attention to our departure - I want this to be on the down-low)
> Shinmyoumaru is too busy whacking coins with the Miracle Mallet and turning them into giant coins to notice you step away!

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #547 on: March 25, 2023, 09:21:29 PM »
> "So...I don't know how much you know about me, but I can more or less flip things. Sometimes it's that illusion you just experienced, while other times it's aspects of things, or positions, or sizes, and so on."
> Try switching body shapes with Patchouli, so that we have her figure (including her chest~) and she has ours. If this doesn't seem to work, then simply swap general properties, including location.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 09:24:39 PM by Kilgamayan »

Tom

« Reply #548 on: March 25, 2023, 10:30:00 PM »
> "So...I don't know how much you know about me, but I can more or less flip things. Sometimes it's that illusion you just experienced, while other times it's aspects of things, or positions, or sizes, and so on."
> Try switching body shapes with Patchouli, so that we have her figure (including her chest~) and she has ours. If this doesn't seem to work, then simply swap general properties, including location.
> Hearing your explanation and seeing your eyes start to glow from casting the spell she immediately projects a bubble barrier while taking a defensive stance.
> Now standing where you were moments before Patchouli looks up at the ceiling confused "I-I was expecting something disorienting like before... it felt like I was falling while also standing on the ground?"
> She dispels the bubble barrier moments later

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #549 on: March 25, 2023, 10:36:01 PM »
> Shake our head.
> "No, I wouldn't do that to you again without warning you. Wouldn't want to see that pretty face of yours upset, of course~"
> Did our body shape change, or just our location and relative size?
>> If our body shape did not change, and we are not taller, switch properties with Patchouli again.
>> If our body shape did change, or we're taller, let the switch be.
> "Anyway, changes can be a bit more drastic than that..."
> Search through the kitchen's drawers (and cabinets if needed) for some smaller utensils, ideally no more than three or four inches long.

Tom

« Reply #550 on: March 25, 2023, 11:30:25 PM »
> Shake our head.
> "No, I wouldn't do that to you again without warning you. Wouldn't want to see that pretty face of yours upset, of course~"
> Did our body shape change, or just our location and relative size?
>> If our body shape did not change, and we are not taller, switch properties with Patchouli again.
>> If our body shape did change, or we're taller, let the switch be.
> "Anyway, changes can be a bit more drastic than that..."
> She ponders something for a moment and whisper "Could it be...?" before pulling a booklet out from her robe and noting something down
> With a curious expression she asks "Where did you learn such magic?"

> You don't notice anything different about your figure... except being slightly shorter since your feet are now hovering a few inches above the ground!  Thus you quickly switch back to how you were before (warning Patchouli this time of course!)

> Search through the kitchen's drawers (and cabinets if needed) for some smaller utensils, ideally no more than three or four inches long.
> You thoroughly search through the kitchen drawers and find discount "silver"ware, bamboo chopsticks, a flint 'n steel, a key with a tag that says "Warehouse", several bottles of "Oni Slayer" sake, a corkscrew, coins of an unknown currency, a golden spellcard and an odd camera that reminds you of the one the other Tengu newspaper reporter uses, who's name currently eludes you.
> The magician questions "Did we miss something the culprits did?"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #551 on: March 25, 2023, 11:40:09 PM »
> Where did we learn our magic? Or have we simply always known it?
> Have a glance at the golden spellcard as we go by it. Anything written on it?
> "No, simply looking for something small, so I can show you more of what I can do."
> Leaving everything else where we found it, grab three of the coins that are roughly the same size, and put two on the counter.
> Walk the last coin over to Patchouli.
> "Would you mind holding your hands out, cupping them in front of you?"

Tom

« Reply #552 on: March 26, 2023, 12:00:30 AM »
> Where did we learn our magic? Or have we simply always known it?
> You've always been able to use your signature "upside down" illusion as far as you can remember.  Though at first it was more accidental than intentional!
> As you honed your illusion ability and experimented you discovered that you could "switch" more abstract concepts and eventually the traits of simple objects.

> Have a glance at the golden spellcard as we go by it. Anything written on it?
> You examine the golden spell card and see "Rachel Heartway" written on it, a long string of hard to memorize numbers and an expiration date.  You see another three numbers on the back along with a signature of sorts.  Just what kind of spellcard is this!?

> "No, simply looking for something small, so I can show you more of what I can do."
> Leaving everything else where we found it, grab three of the coins that are roughly the same size, and put two on the counter.
> Walk the last coin over to Patchouli.
> "Would you mind holding your hands out, cupping them in front of you?"
> You obtain 3x "Coin of unknown currency"
> Interested she holds her hands out expecting you to place the coin on them

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #553 on: March 26, 2023, 12:02:53 AM »
> ...How long ago did we move from the outside world to Gensokyo?
> Nod.
> "There you go. Just keep it held gently."
> Place the coin in Patchouli's hands.
> Then step back a bit to a space in the kitchen open enough for the coin to appear without hurting Patchouli or destroying anything, and switch properties with the coin in Patchouli's hand.

Tom

« Reply #554 on: March 26, 2023, 12:12:48 AM »
> ...How long ago did we move from the outside world to Gensokyo?
> Over a hundred years ago

> Nod.
> "There you go. Just keep it held gently."
> Place the coin in Patchouli's hands.
> Then step back a bit to a space in the kitchen open enough for the coin to appear without hurting Patchouli or destroying anything, and switch properties with the coin in Patchouli's hand.
> You swap properties with the coin and appear in Patchouli's hands!  Meanwhile a rather large coin appears where you were stood before, resting on it's edge!  What are the odds!?
> You can't tell what the magician is more surprised about, the life-size coin or the small Youkai on her hand!

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #555 on: March 26, 2023, 12:14:59 AM »
> That long ago...that means we have no concept of the term 'credit card', correct?

> Wave up at Patchouli.
> "Pretty neat, huh?"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 12:17:08 AM by Kilgamayan »

Tom

« Reply #556 on: March 26, 2023, 12:30:13 AM »
> That long ago...that means we have no concept of the term 'credit card', correct?
> You are unfamiliar with the concept

> Wave up at Patchouli.
> "Pretty neat, huh?"
> She smiles and complements "Impressive"
> Deep in thought she whispers "Switching properties between objects...  Could it be transformative type magic?  Vaguely remember it being mentioned in a foreign magical history book..."

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #557 on: March 26, 2023, 12:34:13 AM »
> "Oh, yeah, you had asked where I learned this?"
> Shrug with a bemused smile.
> "Sorry, but not really from anywhere. I just kinda developed it over the years."

> "Now, for the finishing touch of what I wanted to show you, and how I was hoping to have you as company today...you might want to brace yourself a bit."
> Switch properties with Patchouli and ourselves, keeping in mind that we're going to be holding a small Patchouli once the switch is done. We don't want to drop or crush her!

Tom

« Reply #558 on: March 26, 2023, 12:48:28 AM »
> "Oh, yeah, you had asked where I learned this?"
> Shrug with a bemused smile.
> "Sorry, but not really from anywhere. I just kinda developed it over the years."
> Still in thought she comments "I see..."

> "Now, for the finishing touch of what I wanted to show you, and how I was hoping to have you as company today...you might want to brace yourself a bit."
> Switch properties with Patchouli and ourselves, keeping in mind that we're going to be holding a small Patchouli once the switch is done. We don't want to drop or crush her!
> The magician casts a bubble barrier as you switch properties and you find yourself where she stood, holding a small glowing sphere.
> You feel magically exhausted maintaining these many inversions...

> Upon dispelling the barrier she gazes around the now massive room and comments "Fascinating!  So it also works between magical beings..."

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #559 on: March 26, 2023, 12:55:46 AM »
> Does our dress have any pockets on the inside, or other ways to hold objects?
> If not, is the bow tied around our waist tied tight enough that, if we dropped something down the front of our dress, it would stop and settle where the bow is tied instead of falling all the way to the floor?

> How long might our magic take to replenish? We still have some inversions we'd like to make...

> Nod.
> "Mhm. This is actually what I meant when I told you I could give you a rest - I can simply carry you around in secret, and you'd still be privy to everyone's conversations without having to actually do anything or move yourself anywhere."

Tom

« Reply #560 on: March 26, 2023, 01:08:52 AM »
> Does our dress have any pockets on the inside, or other ways to hold objects?
> If not, is the bow tied around our waist tied tight enough that, if we dropped something down the front of our dress, it would stop and settle where the bow is tied instead of falling all the way to the floor?
> It does not and you doubt you could set something on the bow without it falling through

> How long might our magic take to replenish? We still have some inversions we'd like to make...
> You'd have to undo some of your previous inversions for that

> Nod.
> "Mhm. This is actually what I meant when I told you I could give you a rest - I can simply carry you around in secret, and you'd still be privy to everyone's conversations without having to actually do anything or move yourself anywhere."
> She responds "I'm afraid I'm too tired to continue investigating this Iris incident today, even if I didn't have to walk or fly.  However please let me know about anything you figure out about Iris... I'm afraid the Remilia and Sakuya are too preoccupied with winning the "competition" than solving the greater incident!"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #561 on: March 26, 2023, 01:13:19 AM »
> Ignoring what we've been doing for the past few minutes, which inversions do we currently have active?

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Mmm...alright, I understand. Is that invitation for me to visit tomorrow still on, at least? Oh, and brace yourself again."

> Undo the inversion between ourselves and Patchouli.
> Then undo the inversion between ourselves and the coin. Walk back up to Patchouli once we're back to our new-normal size.

Tom

« Reply #562 on: March 26, 2023, 02:27:06 AM »
> Ignoring what we've been doing for the past few minutes, which inversions do we currently have active?
> You traded traits with Mokou earlier

> Frown a bit sadly.
> "Mmm...alright, I understand. Is that invitation for me to visit tomorrow still on, at least? Oh, and brace yourself again."

> Undo the inversion between ourselves and Patchouli.
> Then undo the inversion between ourselves and the coin. Walk back up to Patchouli once we're back to our new-normal size.
> "Of course!  Just knock on the front door and tell the fairies that you're looking to borrow books.  My study is at the entrance to the library."
> Patchouli instinctively surrounds herself with a bubble barrier as you undo the magic inversions
> She laughs "I swear I'll never get used to it..." as she dispels the barrier

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #563 on: March 26, 2023, 02:40:08 AM »
> Nod and take back the coin.
> "It's a date, then. Now, get on home and rest up, you."
> Give Patchouli a light pat on her butt to encourage her to get moving.

Tom

« Reply #564 on: March 26, 2023, 02:53:45 AM »
> Nod and take back the coin.
> "It's a date, then. Now, get on home and rest up, you."
> Give Patchouli a light pat on her butt to encourage her to get moving.
> You've obtained 1x "Coin of unknown currency"
> As you're about to bid Patchouli farewell Iris pops out from a hole in the floor all flustered looking
> She exclaims "So HERE'S where you two have been hiding!  Scheming behind my back!?  Oh what has the world become!?" dramatically
> Then another few Iris dolls pop out of the floor with miniature tools and begin repairing the chaos from earlier.  One of the new dolls points at you and shouts "Beat it, we got work to do!"
> A few Iris dolls "escort" (more like throw) you both out of the shrine and slam the door shut

> Patchouli sighs and floats over to Sakuya before the two of them fly off towards Misty Lake

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #565 on: March 26, 2023, 02:58:58 AM »
> Sigh.
> Track down Shinmyoumaru.
> "Hey, Princess. We need a quick private chat."
> Make a note of where Reimu and Youmu are as well, but don't engage them unless they come to us.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 03:18:06 AM by Kilgamayan »

Tom

« Reply #566 on: March 26, 2023, 09:07:16 AM »
> Sigh.
> Track down Shinmyoumaru.
> "Hey, Princess. We need a quick private chat."
> You spot Shinmyoumaru conversing with the puppet lady and Eientei doctor who's curiosity is piqued at the mention of 'princess'
> Shinmyoumaru excuses herself and leads you a few steps away to whisper "What is it Seija?"

> Make a note of where Reimu and Youmu are as well, but don't engage them unless they come to us.
> You spot Reimu barking out orders at the Iris dolls on how to put the donation box back together the way she wants it.
> You don't see Youmu nor her ghostly and Youkai friends.  You swear you were only inside for a minute ... where could they have run off to?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 09:17:51 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #567 on: March 26, 2023, 11:19:04 AM »
> Take on an equally quiet tone.
> "Two things. One: Do you know where the swordsman went? Two: Can you retrieve that newly-small friend of yours so I can return her to her normal size? It looks like she won't need to be a spy anymore."

Tom

« Reply #568 on: March 26, 2023, 07:46:36 PM »
> Take on an equally quiet tone.
> "Two things. One: Do you know where the swordsman went? Two: Can you retrieve that newly-small friend of yours so I can return her to her normal size? It looks like she won't need to be a spy anymore."
> Shinmyoumaru ponders for a moment and explains "Not really;  While we figured out that it was Mima's dismantled doll that destroyed the Hakurei Shrine we still don't know much about Iris ... and I have my suspicions about the puppeteer magician..."

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #569 on: March 26, 2023, 07:49:27 PM »
> Frown.
> "Crud, right, I forgot about that. Mmm, that might make things a little bit difficult...but I think I can manage."

> "Alright. Would you be okay if we had a couple of guests stay with us in the castle tonight? The red-white and the samurai, specifically."