Author Topic: Seija Quest 2  (Read 274970 times)

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest 2
« Reply #450 on: October 04, 2021, 03:43:58 AM »
> Rub chin in thought.
> "...I guess not being able to touch the cards would make it much easier to get one over to the donation box without the anti-theft mechanism going off..."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

« Reply #451 on: October 04, 2021, 06:15:01 AM »
> Rub chin in thought.
> "...I guess not being able to touch the cards would make it much easier to get one over to the donation box without the anti-theft mechanism going off..."
> Shinmyoumaru nods "Indeed, and she'd only have to tap the card on someone to activate it or set it up in a precarious way so it'd fall into the box with the slightest disturbance"
> Tenshi slams her fist on the table "If that's the case who's to say she didn't make me lose my balance and drop the spring rolls!"
> Several others nod in agreement

> The ghost lady just stares dismissively as if you're all just children shouting nonsense.  The witch seems to be thinking of something to say

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #452 on: October 04, 2021, 12:11:06 PM »
> "Whatcha thinkin' about, black-white?"

Tom

« Reply #453 on: October 04, 2021, 01:35:37 PM »
> "Whatcha thinkin' about, black-white?"
> "Nothin really, I'm just not buying any of this ze!"

> Looking at Tenshi Alice chimes in "I also just can't see how someone other than me could disassemble the dolls without ripping the fabric as they don't have any seams."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 01:44:47 PM by Tom »

OkuuFallout

• Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
    • 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - An in-progress Yukari fanfiction
« Reply #454 on: October 04, 2021, 01:51:52 PM »
> "Nothin really, I'm just not buying any of this ze!"

> Looking at Tenshi Alice chimes in "I also just can't see how someone other than me could disassemble the dolls without ripping the fabric as they don't have any seams."
> To Marisa: "What're you not buying?"

> Where's Yuyuko?

Tom

« Reply #455 on: October 04, 2021, 01:55:29 PM »
> To Marisa: "What're you not buying?"

> Where's Yuyuko?
> "I'm just not believing Mima is behind this and I don't think I ever will"

> Yuyuko is floating behind Youmu and next to Yukari, occasionally whispering something to her

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #456 on: October 04, 2021, 01:58:42 PM »
> "I'm just not believing Mima is behind this and I don't think I ever will"

> Yuyuko is floating behind Youmu and next to Yukari, occasionally whispering something to her
>"If you don't believe it's Mima, then what do you think about the other ghost here?"
>Gesture in the direction of "the other ghost".

Tom

« Reply #457 on: October 04, 2021, 03:56:36 PM »
>"If you don't believe it's Mima, then what do you think about the other ghost here?"
>Gesture in the direction of "the other ghost".
> Marisa nods and whispers "Maybe the blonde Youkai put her up to it?"

> 'The other ghost' takes notice and comments "Hate to kill your train of thought but Yukari and I were playing tile mahjong the entire night~"
> Alice speaks up "Indeed the ghost princess never lost a single round, though a few of the late games were close..."
> Yukari laughs "Aww~ I kind of hoped you wouldn't mention that... but it is indeed true."

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #458 on: October 04, 2021, 04:44:07 PM »
> Look to Alice.
> "Could telekinesis do it?"

Tom

« Reply #459 on: October 04, 2021, 04:56:08 PM »
> Look to Alice.
> "Could telekinesis do it?"
> The puppeteer nods "With enough skill it someone one could loosen the threads from within..."
> She continues "It'd still be tricky though as they're really tightly packed"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #460 on: October 04, 2021, 05:14:49 PM »
> "Well, how familiar is Mima with your dolls?"

Tom

« Reply #461 on: October 04, 2021, 07:12:22 PM »
> "Well, how familiar is Mima with your dolls?"
> She explains "She's never asked me or had much interest in them, sometimes comparing them to mere toys" with a little frustration
> The ghost herself chimes in "It's also just a cowardly way of fighting~" much to Alice's dismay

> The puppeteer continues "However she could've learned about them from Marisa?"

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #462 on: October 04, 2021, 08:07:04 PM »
> "So it's possible."

Tom

« Reply #463 on: October 04, 2021, 08:47:41 PM »
> "So it's possible."
> "Mhmm" Alice nods
> Patchouli agrees "Sounds plausible"

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #464 on: October 04, 2021, 10:30:40 PM »
> She explains "She's never asked me or had much interest in them, sometimes comparing them to mere toys" with a little frustration
> The ghost herself chimes in "It's also just a cowardly way of fighting~" much to Alice's dismay

> The puppeteer continues "However she could've learned about them from Marisa?"
>"Wait a sec, how does black-white know about them?"

Tom

« Reply #465 on: October 05, 2021, 04:32:33 AM »
>"Wait a sec, how does black-white know about them?"
> Alice looks away
> Marisa comments "Oh?  Alice occasionally visits to show me any breakthroughs she's made on new dolls!  That's how I first learned of gunpowder, puppeteer's threads, event spells and whole bunch of other mechanics that make them act automatically even though they aren't sentient ze!"
> "S-she's r-right" Alice stutters

> Patchouli asserts "So the witch knew the dolls details, however I cannot see someone as clumsy as her taking apart something with such precision and patience..."

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #466 on: October 05, 2021, 03:46:23 PM »
> Alice looks away
> Marisa comments "Oh?  Alice occasionally visits to show me any breakthroughs she's made on new dolls!  That's how I first learned of gunpowder, puppeteer's threads, event spells and whole bunch of other mechanics that make them act automatically even though they aren't sentient ze!"

> Patchouli asserts "So the witch knew the dolls details, however I cannot see someone as clumsy as her taking apart something with such precision and patience..."
>Discreetly whisper to Alice: "Hey, you alright? If you need help with that, just let me know." Playfully smirk at her.

>...
->Are we able to flip AM back to PM? Or dawn to dusk? Not time travel, but extending the time until daybreak, eventually.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #467 on: October 05, 2021, 07:11:35 PM »
>Discreetly whisper to Alice: "Hey, you alright? If you need help with that, just let me know." Playfully smirk at her.

>...
->Are we able to flip AM back to PM? Or dawn to dusk? Not time travel, but extending the time until daybreak, eventually.

// We know very little about the nature and extent of Alice and Marisa's bond, though... //

> Added Whisper to Alice : " If I am not intruding on nor misunderstanding  the nature and extent of your bond with Marisa of course... "

// Good Idea but Seija cannot achieve it alone, but if she knows "Sakuya's Temporal Capabilities" and could successfully ask her and they could work on it together... or possibly even Sakuya on her own if the necessity is high (direct ref. to "the Scarlet Team's scenario in Imperishable Night" )
...  //

> Do we know about the "Temporal Capabilities of the Head Maid of the Scarlet Mansion" ?

> If so and if she is near, otherwise postpone this after we have spoken with Marisa,  suggest if she could extend the deadline by extending daybreak ... and, if we are able or potentially able to initiate a Time-Flip, also suggest we could try and support her with our powers if it is needed.

> At last speak to Marisa like this...

> Alice looks away

// Within the " Mima being the Instigated Culprit scenario " there is still place for an Innocent and Faithful Accomplice who so far is seemingly Marisa //

>... to Marisa : " Then, supporting your claim that  ghost lady Mima is uninvolved ,  you should be about ready to relay to us, and we to hear out,  your gathered observations during the Banquet Preparations topped with a conclusive explanation valid for debunking at least
most of the following  very plausible and heavy suspicions..."

> "... which are her high familiarity and mobility within the Hakurei's Premises, her Advanced Telekinesis Magic, her having a much easier time Bypassing AND Taking Advantage of Iris's Anti-Theft Flame-Burst Countermeasure on Card Touch&Hold, her Awareness about Alice's Dolls for quite the long time, her Possibility to Get Deeper Insights about them through you who have learned them thanks to Alice herself... "
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 07:51:28 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #468 on: October 06, 2021, 02:46:58 AM »

>...
> Alice turns blushes a little and looks away
// We know very little about the nature and extent of Alice and Marisa's bond, though... //

> Added Whisper to Alice : " If I am not intruding on nor misunderstanding  the nature and extent of your bond with Marisa of course... "
> She may be feigning ignorance but even an Amanojaku can tell what's on her mind...

> While you've never tried something that bold you imagine it's ... possible?  If there was someplace where it's dawn and someplace where it's dusk you could invert the time between the two?

// Good Idea but Seija cannot achieve it alone, but if she knows "Sakuya's Temporal Capabilities" and could successfully ask her and they could work on it together... or possibly even Sakuya on her own if the necessity is high (direct ref. to "the Scarlet Team's scenario in Imperishable Night" )
...  //

> Do we know about the "Temporal Capabilities of the Head Maid of the Scarlet Mansion" ?

> If so and if she is near, otherwise postpone this after we have spoken with Marisa,  suggest if she could extend the deadline by extending daybreak ... and, if we are able or potentially able to initiate a Time-Flip, also suggest we could try and support her with our powers if it is needed.
> You know the Scarlet Mansion's maid can slow time and uses that ability to seemingly teleport around.

> At last speak to Marisa like this...

// Within the " Mima being the Instigated Culprit scenario " there is still place for an Innocent and Faithful Accomplice who so far is seemingly Marisa //

>... to Marisa : " Then, supporting your claim that  ghost lady Mima is uninvolved ,  you should be about ready to relay to us, and we to hear out,  your gathered observations during the Banquet Preparations topped with a conclusive explanation valid for debunking at least
most of the following  very plausible and heavy suspicions..."

> "... which are her high familiarity and mobility within the Hakurei's Premises, her Advanced Telekinesis Magic, her having a much easier time Bypassing AND Taking Advantage of Iris's Anti-Theft Flame-Burst Countermeasure on Card Touch&Hold, her Awareness about Alice's Dolls for quite the long time, her Possibility to Get Deeper Insights about them through you who have learned them thanks to Alice herself... "
> She exclaims "You expect me to recall everything that happened during the event??  I can barely remember what we said five minutes ago with how this discussion has been going!  But I can try if you insist..."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 03:02:26 AM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #469 on: October 06, 2021, 03:05:13 AM »
> "I mean, I think I've just about made up my mind at this point otherwise, so if you're willing..."

Tom

« Reply #470 on: October 06, 2021, 05:35:26 AM »
> "I mean, I think I've just about made up my mind at this point otherwise, so if you're willing..."

> Marisa begins "I'll try my best..."
> "It all started yesterday when that Tengu Aya left one of those newspapers on the front door.  The big letters on the front page caught my attention and soon I became interested in finding out more about the competition...  It sounded a lot like a Tengu publicity stunt at first but it seemed odd to have the starting event so soon?  I mean if it was a hoax they'd want to have it far off in the future so people would forget about it when the next big story rolls around.  That's when I decided to visit the shrine and told my mentor Mima about it.  She claimed it was the first time she'd heard about it and was also surprised it started so soon."
> "Later that day we decided to head on over to the shrine early in hopes of catching the event's organizer but found only Reimu there.  Sitting on the steps we pondered if Reimu could be the culprit, having completely forgotten that tonight also happened to be this month's Full Moon Festival!  Shortly after the half-ghost Youmu appeared at the bottom of the hill and spotted us.  We asked if she was visiting because of said competition but she claimed to know nothing about it and reminded us about the festival.  Along with Reimu the two of them began preparations for tonight which is when lady Mima spotted a peculiar doll on the donation box.  The shrine maiden asked if we knew anything about it and asked we have a look at it while they set up the shrine grounds.  It looked unlike Alice's dolls, resembling more of a shrine maiden than a maid.  I quickly dismissed it as some kind of offering from the village but lady Mima remained skeptical and continued inspecting it.  At that point I went back into the shrine and decided to continue working on an experimental spell card we were developing and kind of zoned out while focusing on the magical tome I was referencing...
> "Shortly before sunset a new Youkai and celestial arrived at the shrine, the former apparently invited by the Inchling Princess.  At that point Reimu asked me to help with preparations so I set my work down on the table and went outside to assist.  Leaving the shrine I ran into lady Mima who had just finished examining the peculiar doll on the donation box.  She argued it must belong to Alice since it was of very similar construction, even though it's clothes and hair were different.  Still not convinced I told her not to mention her findings to the shrine maiden and asked if she could double-check my tweaks to the new spell card.  After that I went over to the warehouse and started bringing out tables, chairs and sake jars until the guests began arriving."
> "Quickly after the festival began a duel started between the flower lady and celestial, during which I remember seeing Mima cheer for her friend Yuuka.  Shortly after the match ended in a draw the doll we examined earlier came to life and introduced us to the "High Stakes Incident Showdown" competition and directed us to the round table where she had placed a stack of blank spellcards.  Confused I picked up a handful of cards to investigate when one light up in my hands, showing various details about my species, skills, interests etc along with a snarky comment at the end.  Regardless I showed it to lady Mima and she pondered how the doll could discover such information about us.  Interested in seeing what was written in her card she continued searching through the piles but found none that would light up.  I suggested she take one anyways to 'fit in' and not raise suspicion considering everyone else seemed to find theirs."
> "After Iris ran off Yuuka Mima and I discussed possible ways the doll could've been spying on us and how involved the Tengu could be when something started to smell like it was burning.  Following the scent led us to the table where the Scarlet Mansion residents and the Inchling Princess were experimenting with the spell cards.  Pacthcouli claimed the cards were eerily similar to an anti-theft enchantment she was designing in hopes of canceling my library subscription.  We then discussed possible culprits among the different factions in Gensokyo for much of the night, Yuuka and Mima leaving only once or twice to refill the tea kettle."
> "Finally we were interrupted by the donation box exploding and destroying much of the shrine's front facade and we've all been investigating around the shrine and yard since"

> Scratching her head she comments "Whew that was long ze...  Hope you've been paying attention cause I'm not repeating any of it!"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 05:37:44 AM by Tom »

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #471 on: October 06, 2021, 01:12:10 PM »
> "Later that day we decided to head on over to the shrine early in hopes of catching the event's organizer but found only Reimu there.  Sitting on the steps we pondered if Reimu could be the culprit, having completely forgotten that tonight also happened to be this month's Full Moon Festival!  Shortly after the half-ghost Youmu appeared at the bottom of the hill and spotted us.  We asked if she was visiting because of said competition but she claimed to know nothing about it and reminded us about the festival.  Along with Reimu the two of them began preparations for tonight which is when lady Mima spotted a peculiar doll on the donation box.  The shrine maiden asked if we knew anything about it and asked we have a look at it while they set up the shrine grounds.  It looked unlike Alice's dolls, resembling more of a shrine maiden than a maid.  I quickly dismissed it as some kind of offering from the village but lady Mima remained skeptical and continued inspecting it.  At that point I went back into the shrine and decided to continue working on an experimental spell card we were developing and kind of zoned out while focusing on the magical tome I was referencing...
> "Shortly before sunset a new Youkai and celestial arrived at the shrine, the former apparently invited by the Inchling Princess.  At that point Reimu asked me to help with preparations so I set my work down on the table and went outside to assist.  Leaving the shrine I ran into lady Mima who had just finished examining the peculiar doll on the donation box.  She argued it must belong to Alice since it was of very similar construction, even though it's clothes and hair were different.  Still not convinced I told her not to mention her findings to the shrine maiden and asked if she could double-check my tweaks to the new spell card.

>"Wait a minute. Before I ask a farfetched question, I need to ask a more reasonable one. Alice, have you ever lost a doll, or have any of your dolls ever acted strangely?"

Tom

« Reply #472 on: October 06, 2021, 11:50:44 PM »
>"Wait a minute. Before I ask a farfetched question, I need to ask a more reasonable one. Alice, have you ever lost a doll, or have any of your dolls ever acted strangely?"
> The puppeteer asks "Ever?  That's a pretty long time you know... but I'll try and remember"
> A doll flies into her hand and she begins: "These dolls operate on a set of very complicated enchantments, the combined interactions of all these spells is what makes them seem 'alive' even though they indeed unfortunately are just clockwork machines.  Sometimes however, especially if I'm working on a new behavior they might get stuck performing some action repeatedly due to an unforeseen interaction between enchantments and events.  So depending on what action they got stuck on they could get lost, like getting stuck flying towards 'Youkai Mountain' because fog happened to roll in, making it impossible to check if they reached their destination and thus flying perpetually in some direction."

OkuuFallout

• Twitter
« Reply #473 on: October 07, 2021, 01:35:04 AM »
> The puppeteer asks "Ever?  That's a pretty long time you know... but I'll try and remember"
> A doll flies into her hand and she begins: "These dolls operate on a set of very complicated enchantments, the combined interactions of all these spells is what makes them seem 'alive' even though they indeed unfortunately are just clockwork machines.  Sometimes however, especially if I'm working on a new behavior they might get stuck performing some action repeatedly due to an unforeseen interaction between enchantments and events.  So depending on what action they got stuck on they could get lost, like getting stuck flying towards 'Youkai Mountain' because fog happened to roll in, making it impossible to check if they reached their destination and thus flying perpetually in some direction."
>"Okay then. I propose a new theory. One or more of Alice's dolls were found (after they have been lost) by someone with too much time on their hands. They then extensively examine the dolls and do enough investigation to find out what makes them tick. When they finally learn about gunpowder, either they plan the current series of events, or they share the idea to a close friend, in which they plan said events."

//Just thought this might be a little farfetched, so I wanted to indicate that in my previous post.

Tom

« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2021, 05:32:58 AM »
>"Okay then. I propose a new theory. One or more of Alice's dolls were found (after they have been lost) by someone with too much time on their hands. They then extensively examine the dolls and do enough investigation to find out what makes them tick. When they finally learn about gunpowder, either they plan the current series of events, or they share the idea to a close friend, in which they plan said events."
> Tenshi states "I don't think the culprit would've brought a doll with them, it's too obvious!"
> Patchouli explains "I think she means where they got the idea from, after all we found the dismantled doll, missing all it's gunpowder..."
> Remilia asks "Were there any other peculiarities with the dolls tonight, like did any others go missing or act up?"
> The pupeteer raises her arms as if saying "I've no clue" before asking "I can cast a roll call spell if you want to see for yourself?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 01:22:31 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

• False Administrator
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #475 on: October 08, 2021, 03:44:47 AM »
> We are still aware of the mole we have within the doll brigade, yes?

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #476 on: October 08, 2021, 12:21:35 PM »

> Would it be better for Mokou to let Alice and her dolls  act ordinarily so she can be " mixing-in " or to avoid getting to attention onto her such as a roll call would entail?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2021, 09:08:50 PM »
> Of course

> Would it be better for Mokou to let Alice and her dolls  act ordinarily so she can be " mixing-in " or to avoid getting to attention onto her such as a roll call would entail?
> The question about the roll call was aimed at Remilia

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #478 on: October 10, 2021, 12:54:44 PM »
> Of course
> The question about the roll call was aimed at Remilia

> An Alice's roll call spell of Her Dolls call would still directly involve the " Miniaturized Mokou Mole among them" either if Alice discovers her or,if Mokou turns to be that good at miniaturized undercover missions,to call her out to report her eventual undercover findings in public...

> ...so  we have to be prepared to help Mokou justify herself,and eventually us and more indirectly Shinmyonmaru since we 3 are supportively involved by degrees  in that plan ,about the missing of not just 1 but also a 2nd Doll due to the " Fake Spying Doll plan by Substitution"...

> Last but not least, we better not forget to go and ask about the the Mansion's Head Maid about that Recent Helpful Time-Extending Helpful Idea  like this...

>...

> ...

...  //

> (EDITED) If so and if she is near, otherwise postpone this after we have spoken with Marisa,  suggest if she could extend the deadline by extending the nighttime till daybreak for a bit... and also suggest that... 

> ... suggest the following ONLY IF we have acceptable or better chances to  " try and taking an Inverting Hold of the Nighttime Remnant and Invert It with the Approaching Daytime Break" for the sake of " Easing the Greater Time-Flow Inversion or Expansion or other Manipulation eventually executed by the Head Maid "...

>... also suggest that we could try and support her with our powers if it can increase the success and lessen the burden.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 01:23:10 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Tom

« Reply #479 on: October 11, 2021, 05:34:10 PM »
> An Alice's roll call spell of Her Dolls call would still directly involve the " Miniaturized Mokou Mole among them" either if Alice discovers her or,if Mokou turns to be that good at miniaturized undercover missions,to call her out to report her eventual undercover findings in public...

> ...so  we have to be prepared to help Mokou justify herself,and eventually us and more indirectly Shinmyonmaru since we 3 are supportively involved by degrees  in that plan ,about the missing of not just 1 but also a 2nd Doll due to the " Fake Spying Doll plan by Substitution"...
> Remilia agrees "That would be helpful, just to be sure that was all of the gunpowder..."
> Tenshi in a bit of realization-panic checks under the table and sighs in relief
> Patchouli also checks under the table
> Everyone looks at them oddly and the celestial crosses her arms "Hey I'm still sore from box blast, can't imagine what another full force doll blast would make me feel like!"
> The librarian nods

> Alice makes a couple odd gestures and points at the table, after which 8 dolls approach and sit on the table one by one
> A couple short gestures later and the dolls all stand up and spin around on their toes and finish with a cartwheel before bowing to everyone present, earning a few claps from everyone present

> The puppeteer remarks "Everything looks in order here, however two of my dolls are missing..."
> Remilia remarks "Odd, we'd expect one to be gone because of the box but two?"
> Sakuya adds "Perhaps they used two doll's worth of gunpowder?  To be absolutely certain they'd take out the box."

> Last but not least, we better not forget to go and ask about the the Mansion's Head Maid about that Recent Helpful Time-Extending Helpful Idea  like this...

> ...
> ... suggest the following ONLY IF we have acceptable or better chances to  " try and taking an Inverting Hold of the Nighttime Remnant and Invert It with the Approaching Daytime Break" for the sake of " Easing the Greater Time-Flow Inversion or Expansion or other Manipulation eventually executed by the Head Maid "...

>... also suggest that we could try and support her with our powers if it can increase the success and lessen the burden.
> While waiting for Alice's dolls to appear you take the chance to ask the head maid of the Scarlet mansion if she could get them more time
> She explains not only is it possible but they've actually attempted it in the past to resolve an incident regarding a false moon!  Unfortunately however it requires a lengthy set up that would be difficult to perform without tiring out Patchouli, especially without her library's helpful resources