Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358234 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #630 on: August 17, 2021, 10:02:43 AM »
>Did we ever get any flak from Yukari, shrine maidens, or sages for passing the barrier back then, or was the barrier back then not as "solid"?

Prime:
>"Generally I'd leave the ones who gave me food alone after that. Partly because I was honoring my word, and partly because I never really felt the need to hunt the same human twice. While I could see if any are still around,  I'm pretty sure they're probably all dead of old age or other causes at this point."
>"And it's a different kind of tiredness than general fatigue, even if I'm starting to feel that too, though in that case I think I can manage. I'm used to being active at night anyway."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #631 on: August 18, 2021, 03:33:36 AM »
>Did we ever get any flak from Yukari, shrine maidens, or sages for passing the barrier back then, or was the barrier back then not as "solid"?

Prime:
>"Generally I'd leave the ones who gave me food alone after that. Partly because I was honoring my word, and partly because I never really felt the need to hunt the same human twice. While I could see if any are still around,  I'm pretty sure they're probably all dead of old age or other causes at this point."
>"And it's a different kind of tiredness than general fatigue, even if I'm starting to feel that too, though in that case I think I can manage. I'm used to being active at night anyway."
> No. You weren't someone stupid who took a noticeable amount of humans. In fact, you think Yukari isn't innocent of such herself. At least, bringing them to Gensokyo. You're not sure if she actually killed them or anything...

> "You should just do if it you need to eat." Junko advises. "Maybe not the same way if there are problems with it."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #632 on: August 18, 2021, 03:37:39 AM »
>By 'it' is Junko referring to sleeping or 'hunting' the same human more than once?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #633 on: August 18, 2021, 03:41:00 AM »
>By 'it' is Junko referring to sleeping or 'hunting' the same human more than once?
> You believe she's referring to your hunting.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #634 on: August 18, 2021, 04:14:15 AM »
Prime:
>"Honestly, the only real thing keeping me from hunting humans in this day and age is that outsiders don't wander in often. I could probably see if I could get around the barrier and find some unprotected humans directly, though I'd have to be careful to not end up on Yakumo's bad side if I tried that."
>"Besides, as I stated I don't necessarily need to eat them either..."
>Is Meiling still present?

« Reply #635 on: August 18, 2021, 04:14:34 AM »
>"Shadow, do you remember how we got pass the barrier to the outside world?"

//Thankfully children are scared of the dark

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #636 on: August 18, 2021, 05:19:27 AM »
Prime:
>"Honestly, the only real thing keeping me from hunting humans in this day and age is that outsiders don't wander in often. I could probably see if I could get around the barrier and find some unprotected humans directly, though I'd have to be careful to not end up on Yakumo's bad side if I tried that."
>"Besides, as I stated I don't necessarily need to eat them either..."
>Is Meiling still present?
>"Shadow, do you remember how we got pass the barrier to the outside world?"

//Thankfully children are scared of the dark
> Meiling is still present.
> "Does it have to be outsiders?"
> "It should be fine as long as they haven't settled into the Human Village, I think." Meiling interjects. "That village is a safe place for humans that stay in Gensokyo. But if they don't want to follow the village and what's there, then they have to deal with Gensokyo being, well, Gensokyo. Or find a way out. It's not just some town after all, it's the Human Village."
> "Better hope you're not a fairy though." One of the fairies with Meiling speaks. "Apparently, it's totally fine and even encouraged to mess with fairies if you feel like it. Can you believe that?"
> "Is it really?" Clownpiece questions. "I haven't had much humans try to mess with me."
> "Duh. They won't go after strong ones, like the Ice Fairy or the Greater Fairy, or crowds. They go after who they can deal with."

> "It should've been with darkness. Light and other sorts of natural things can pass through that barrier." Your shadow replies.
>_

« Reply #637 on: August 18, 2021, 05:40:07 AM »
>Form a blob of darkness from the darkness dome around the three fairies' tree and have it go to the barrier

Prime:
>"That's . . .kinda pathetic. Does a sizeable number of humans actually do it or just the ones that are insecure about them?"
>Give a small Smirk
>"Or overcompensating for something?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #638 on: August 18, 2021, 05:55:57 AM »
>Form a blob of darkness from the darkness dome around the three fairies' tree and have it go to the barrier
>Commit Contingency to the task instead

//Mostly because I'm not sure how we would be affected if we sent a portion of something tethered to our main body (which is still interacting with other things at the same time) through as opposed to a separate body. Plus that body's not doing anything right now anyway.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #639 on: August 19, 2021, 04:35:06 AM »

Prime:
>"That's . . .kinda pathetic. Does a sizeable number of humans actually do it or just the ones that are insecure about them?"
>Give a small Smirk
>"Or overcompensating for something?"
>Commit Contingency to the task instead

//Mostly because I'm not sure how we would be affected if we sent a portion of something tethered to our main body (which is still interacting with other things at the same time) through as opposed to a separate body. Plus that body's not doing anything right now anyway.
> "I don't know. We're in a vampire's mansion, so no way they go after us." One of the fairies answers. "Probably hard to find any trying it with this going on."

> You have your other body head to Gensokyo's barrier.
>_

« Reply #640 on: August 20, 2021, 12:50:32 AM »
Prime:
>"I may have found a source of food."

Contingency:
>When we get to the barrier take our shadow form and try to pass

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #641 on: August 20, 2021, 01:33:20 AM »
Prime:
>Don't say this as we already mentioned that we might be able to get around the barrier and that this isn't a guarantee.

Prime:
>Status of the fairies of light? Still asleep?
>"So, Miss Meiling, what do you and your fairies plan on doing?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #642 on: August 20, 2021, 02:54:45 AM »
Prime:

Contingency:
>When we get to the barrier take our shadow form and try to pass
>Don't say this as we already mentioned that we might be able to get around the barrier and that this isn't a guarantee.

Prime:
>Status of the fairies of light? Still asleep?
>"So, Miss Meiling, what do you and your fairies plan on doing?"
> The fairies of light are still asleep.
> "Nothing. Just continue guarding the gate." Meiling speaks.

> When you arrive, you try to pass through the barrier as a shadow, but don't seem to make it anywhere new or outside of Gensokyo...
> This doesn't seem right. Not in that something's wrong with the barrier, but that this might not be how you did it.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #643 on: August 20, 2021, 03:00:30 AM »
Prime:
>"Would you and your fairies be interested in joining up with us, or at least forming an alliance between our groups until the incident has blown over or the mansion comes back? Some of the fairy factions are pretty radical in their methods, so wouldn't it be nice for us more reasonable groups to stick together through this? Besides, if we have larger numbers or at least the support of one another we'd have a better chance of beating the other groups."
>Allow the other group members to make their own recruitment pitches if they decide to chime in.

Contingency:
>Try using the underground darkness to bypass it?

« Reply #644 on: August 20, 2021, 03:16:40 AM »
>What’s left in a place when we eat the darkness from it?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #645 on: August 20, 2021, 08:26:37 AM »
Prime:
>"Would you and your fairies be interested in joining up with us, or at least forming an alliance between our groups until the incident has blown over or the mansion comes back? Some of the fairy factions are pretty radical in their methods, so wouldn't it be nice for us more reasonable groups to stick together through this? Besides, if we have larger numbers or at least the support of one another we'd have a better chance of beating the other groups."
>Allow the other group members to make their own recruitment pitches if they decide to chime in.

Contingency:
>Try using the underground darkness to bypass it?
>What’s left in a place when we eat the darkness from it?
> Usually darkness, since it fills the parts you ate.

> "I don't think we can do alliances. We work at the Scarlet Devil Mansion."
> "And needing to leave for someone else would definitely not be okay."
> "We won't be tricked by anything trying to get us to stop guarding the gate. People have tried recently, too!"

> You head into the underground darkness and try to get through past the barrier.
> Still no use... You're definitely doing something wrong here. This should be close to the right methods you did though?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #646 on: August 20, 2021, 09:11:58 AM »
Prime:
>"So loyalty to your employers. Okay, I can totally respect that. However, even if you don't join us, a simple alliance wouldn't mean you'd need to leave the area. It would just mean that our groups would have the mutual support of each other whenever we're nearby, and with the range of my darkness you could perhaps even call on us if needed. Assuming Clownpiece is okay with such an arrangement, would you be at least open to that idea? It would be better to have friends more than enemies, after all, especially considering that some of the fairy factions I know of are much less willing to take no for an answer when they're recruiting..."
>Look to Clownpiece to see what she thinks.

Contingency:
>Head about a mile underground and try again.
>How deep have we ever gone, for that matter, according to what we can remember?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #647 on: August 20, 2021, 10:06:40 AM »
Prime:
>"So loyalty to your employers. Okay, I can totally respect that. However, even if you don't join us, a simple alliance wouldn't mean you'd need to leave the area. It would just mean that our groups would have the mutual support of each other whenever we're nearby, and with the range of my darkness you could perhaps even call on us if needed. Assuming Clownpiece is okay with such an arrangement, would you be at least open to that idea? It would be better to have friends more than enemies, after all, especially considering that some of the fairy factions I know of are much less willing to take no for an answer when they're recruiting..."
>Look to Clownpiece to see what she thinks.

Contingency:
>Head about a mile underground and try again.
>How deep have we ever gone, for that matter, according to what we can remember?
> You don't think you ever needed to go that deep. Nor did you do so.
> You head deeper and try again, failing as expected...

> "We can't make that sort of decision without the mistress's call." Meiling speaks. "Like if you guys and those musicians fought again, we'd be best doing nothing unless they tried to force their way past the gate."
> Clownpiece appears to be nodding off...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #648 on: August 20, 2021, 10:22:17 AM »
Prime:
>"Alright then, if you say so. Though the offer is still open should circumstances change. In any case I wish you guys luck during this incident and with defending your turf."
>"Looks like Clownpiece needs more rest, so should we make our way back to where we were?"

Contingency:
>Does the barrier seem stronger than it was back then?
>Try again at a depth of an additional mile.

//I'm actually starting to get curious about how close we can get to earth's core before the glow of magma stops our advance. Probably won't act on it though. Still the thought of Rumia invading America by passing through the center of the earth is a funny thought.

//Rumia: "Look Clownpiece I brought some souvenirs. It's like you have a land full of fans over there."

« Reply #649 on: August 20, 2021, 04:33:48 PM »
Contingency:
>If that fails try traveling by the darkness

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #650 on: August 21, 2021, 05:40:51 AM »
Prime:
>"Alright then, if you say so. Though the offer is still open should circumstances change. In any case I wish you guys luck during this incident and with defending your turf."
>"Looks like Clownpiece needs more rest, so should we make our way back to where we were?"

Contingency:
>Does the barrier seem stronger than it was back then?
>Try again at a depth of an additional mile.

//I'm actually starting to get curious about how close we can get to earth's core before the glow of magma stops our advance. Probably won't act on it though. Still the thought of Rumia invading America by passing through the center of the earth is a funny thought.

//Rumia: "Look Clownpiece I brought some souvenirs. It's like you have a land full of fans over there."
Contingency:
>If that fails try traveling by the darkness
> "We should." Hecatia nods.

> You can't tell.
> You head deeper, with no change in progress.
> You are trying traveling by darkness. It's not like you're physically digging a path into the ground.
>_

« Reply #651 on: August 21, 2021, 06:42:07 AM »
>What separates us from regular darkness

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #652 on: August 21, 2021, 07:49:57 AM »
Prime:
>Nod.
>"Well, I guess we should get going then. Take care, Miss Meiling, and your fairies too."
>Start making our way back with the rest of the group.

Contingency
>Send a tendril straight down, keep moving it until we either: 1. Encounter the barrier, 2. encounter something that blocks our advance, or 3. Feel like we've reached the limit of our range.

//Partially to see if the barrier is spherical rather than a hemisphere and partly to see what our maximum range might be, assuming we don't hit the mantle first.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #653 on: August 21, 2021, 10:13:03 AM »
>What separates us from regular darkness
Prime:
>Nod.
>"Well, I guess we should get going then. Take care, Miss Meiling, and your fairies too."
>Start making our way back with the rest of the group.

Contingency
>Send a tendril straight down, keep moving it until we either: 1. Encounter the barrier, 2. encounter something that blocks our advance, or 3. Feel like we've reached the limit of our range.

//Partially to see if the barrier is spherical rather than a hemisphere and partly to see what our maximum range might be, assuming we don't hit the mantle first.
> You suppose being a youkai separates you from regular darkness, maybe? If you had to say anything, at least. That or being elsewhere too, but you doubt it's that.

> Meiling waves your group off.

> You have some darkness continue heading down in our stead.
> After a while, you seem to finally reach somewhere different, and not just surrounded by ground.
>_

« Reply #654 on: August 21, 2021, 08:48:20 PM »
>Is the barrier down here?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #655 on: August 22, 2021, 04:31:12 AM »
Prime:
>Follow our group.

Shadow Realm:
>Can we feel the fish through the "water?"
>If so do any seem to be carrying external parasites?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #656 on: August 22, 2021, 09:02:00 AM »
>Is the barrier down here?
Prime:
>Follow our group.

Shadow Realm:
>Can we feel the fish through the "water?"
>If so do any seem to be carrying external parasites?
> You haven't tried to pass it down here yet.

> You follow your group out of Misty Lake's area.

> Yes.
> You don't think so? That's not really something you can tell...
>_

« Reply #657 on: August 22, 2021, 09:04:31 AM »
Contingency:
>Try passing through the barrier

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #658 on: August 22, 2021, 10:37:00 AM »
Contingency:
>Try passing through the barrier
> You try again with your new spot, but still don't make it anywhere new past that.
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #659 on: August 22, 2021, 11:51:29 PM »
//  :point:  :smallcherry: [As an humble hopeful succor for fathomable reflections &... ] "... All is a
( relatively important , and it/they purely&honestly has/have to be worthy of it)
quoting inside another
(more important ,and it/they purely&honestly has/ have to be even more worthy of it/them) quoting " ...  :time: :dream: //

> You haven't tried to pass it down here yet.

> You follow your group out of Misty Lake's area.

> Yes.
> You don't think so? That's not really something you can tell...
>_
> You suppose being a youkai separates you from regular darkness, maybe? If you had to say anything, at least. That or being elsewhere too, but you doubt it's that.

> Meiling waves your group off.

> You have some darkness continue heading down in our stead.
> After a while, you seem to finally reach somewhere different, and not just surrounded by ground.
>_
> You try again with your new spot, but still don't make it anywhere new past that.
>_

Shadow Realm

> By using "shadows" try and perform a "health check" on the "water" encircling the fish ...then get to it to its outer body... then "a true health check" in its innards.

> Attempt to "sample" health,fitness,purity,qualities,characteristic...by"sampling",or the equivalent its shadows.

> How are the fish and its "sustaining waters" ,is that it ,reacting?

Contingency:

> Take altitude by flying and oversee ,though not conspicuously: what exactly is " new in the new spot and not just sorrounded y the ground"

> By Shadows, "Measure the Barrier" to determine its span,shape, its depths...
"
> During the undergoing processes: are we coming across any other living being shadow? Any "New Spots? Is any shadow being or perceived "altered somehow?"  ? Does "the Barrier" cast its own shadow or repel them or encapsule quotations of posts   :meiling: them or act as a divide from one front to the other ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "