Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358384 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #450 on: August 06, 2021, 12:56:28 AM »
Contingency:
>Sink into the ground and enter a state similar to the spy blanket at the fairy tree.
>Keep an eye on Lily and the surroundings.
>Do we sense anything within the structure?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #451 on: August 06, 2021, 04:51:52 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>What do we think would happen if our other bodies in Gensokyo were destroyed

>Imagine the darkness at the Hakurei shrine forming a portal linking to the Shadow Realm, feel the ambient magic in the darkness shifting until it is like yours
->Try to create the portals and test them
Contingency:
>Sink into the ground and enter a state similar to the spy blanket at the fairy tree.
>Keep an eye on Lily and the surroundings.
>Do we sense anything within the structure?
> You're not sure. Youkai are more spiritual beings than physical, so maybe you'd be fine.
> You try to imagine the darkness at the Hakurei Shrine. Though... you have a very poor grasp of how it even is right now with not even being there. And that's just the first of the issues here...

> You head into the underground darkness.
> No. Nothing but darkness as far as you can tell. Maybe there could be something in there that's stealthy, but again, if there is something in there, you don't notice it.
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #452 on: August 06, 2021, 10:16:12 PM »
> You're not sure. Youkai are more spiritual beings than physical, so maybe you'd be fine.
> You try to imagine the darkness at the Hakurei Shrine. Though... you have a very poor grasp of how it even is right now with not even being there. And that's just the first of the issues here...

> You head into the underground darkness.
> No. Nothing but darkness as far as you can tell. Maybe there could be something in there that's stealthy, but again, if there is something in there, you don't notice it.
>_

Prime:
> Try to form either a visualization or corridor or connection or bond,as if we were "shadow travelling between here and there", with the most familiar Feature of the Hakurei's Shrine...

>... particularly Key-Point(s),or Layer(s) or both depending upon the Increase of Success,  we are most familiar while" in shadow-travelling,stealthing and emerging".

Contingency:
> "Careful sampling" ,without being distracted away from Lily White,especially if  waking up and deserving of an just explanation :only Darkness/Shadows ,whereas no Light nor any Demarcation in-between to be found or tested&sensed around ?

> Not even "Other Kinds of Luminescence" and "Heat&Friction Trails",or any remnants ?

> Have ever tried "sampling" the "out-sourced shadows" we are in contact or we employ or even absorb
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #453 on: August 06, 2021, 10:17:58 PM »
Prime:
>Keep a lookout on our surroundings.
>How are the others faring, is Junko still up?

« Reply #454 on: August 06, 2021, 10:35:11 PM »
>Have we ever noticed a difference between a person's shadow, the darkness in them, or the regular darkness.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #455 on: August 07, 2021, 02:57:31 AM »
Prime:
> Try to form either a visualization or corridor or connection or bond,as if we were "shadow travelling between here and there", with the most familiar Feature of the Hakurei's Shrine...

>... particularly Key-Point(s),or Layer(s) or both depending upon the Increase of Success,  we are most familiar while" in shadow-travelling,stealthing and emerging".

Contingency:
> "Careful sampling" ,without being distracted away from Lily White,especially if  waking up and deserving of an just explanation :only Darkness/Shadows ,whereas no Light nor any Demarcation in-between to be found or tested&sensed around ?

> Not even "Other Kinds of Luminescence" and "Heat&Friction Trails",or any remnants ?

> Have ever tried "sampling" the "out-sourced shadows" we are in contact or we employ or even absorb
Prime:
>Keep a lookout on our surroundings.
>How are the others faring, is Junko still up?
>Have we ever noticed a difference between a person's shadow, the darkness in them, or the regular darkness.
> Nothing comes to mind...
> Junko is the only one still up, aside from you. You think she might beat you in staying awake.
> The fairies are returning to the lake.
> You have noticed that they're somewhat different, yes.

> There is some light from outside going into the structure. It's not pitch black or anything.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #456 on: August 07, 2021, 03:06:15 AM »
>Are we able to partially sleep? As in have some bodies sleep while others remain functional?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #457 on: August 07, 2021, 03:22:45 AM »
>Are we able to partially sleep? As in have some bodies sleep while others remain functional?
> You don't know. You don't believe you've tried before.
>_

« Reply #458 on: August 07, 2021, 11:14:27 AM »
>["Can you warp things and yourself to any location filled with darkness?"]

Contingency:
>Have a bit of our darkness enter Lilly

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #459 on: August 07, 2021, 08:57:27 PM »
Contingency:
>Be as harmless and least invasive about this as possible. If we have doubts about how harmless it is, hide it in the darkness under her hat instead.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #460 on: August 07, 2021, 10:09:30 PM »
>["Can you warp things and yourself to any location filled with darkness?"]

Contingency:
>Be as harmless and least invasive about this as possible. If we have doubts about how harmless it is, hide it in the darkness under her hat instead.
> "No. I'm your shadow, not Gensokyo's." Your shadow replies.

> You put a bit of your darkness into Lily.
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #461 on: August 08, 2021, 09:24:52 PM »
// At this rate the only viable choice is going to be  to wake Lily up  at some point and question her...//

Prime:

> Through the " Forest Scouting Shadow-Probe": Situation Report on the Retreating Fairies and the Mysterious Person.

Contingency:

> Create  "Structure Scouting Shadow-Probe" and send it to explore the Structure more deeply.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #462 on: August 08, 2021, 09:35:19 PM »
// At this rate the only viable choice is going to be  to wake Lily up  at some point and question her...//
//Nah let her sleep. I want us to leave a good first impression and interrupting sleep is a good way not to do so.

//Besides if shes unaligned I'd like to keep watch over her to prevent other factions from snatching her up before we give her a recruitment pitch for the United Minions of Clownpiece.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #463 on: August 08, 2021, 09:43:08 PM »

Prime:

> Through the " Forest Scouting Shadow-Probe": Situation Report on the Retreating Fairies and the Mysterious Person.

Contingency:

> Create  "Structure Scouting Shadow-Probe" and send it to explore the Structure more deeply.
> Through following the fairies, you arrive at a duo of houses within the forest, surrounded by a lot more of those fairies.
> The mystery person is nowhere to be seen.

> You branch off a bit of darkness into the structure.
> The interior seems a bit familiar.
> "It's very rude to bother people who are asleep." You hear a voice near the structure. It sounds eerily familiar. Though innocent, it's a bit chilling, and it gives you a suspicion to who's the owner, which you hope isn't right.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #464 on: August 08, 2021, 09:45:49 PM »
>Who do we suspect?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #465 on: August 08, 2021, 09:51:00 PM »
>Who do we suspect?
> Yourself. Though it doesn't sound like hearing yourself speak. Far too different, but also more similar than someone else. Reminds you a little of X, or your shadow but it's a feeling of being close to your own voice. Feels weird to feel a voice more than hear it. Makes you feel sure of it despite likely being wrong.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #466 on: August 08, 2021, 10:01:23 PM »
Prime:
>Gaze up at the stars.

Contingency:
>Retreat the portion of our spy blanket from within the building.
>Have the portion of our spy blanket that's still outside look for the source of the voice.
>Have a portion of it separate and form our body near Lily. Remain connected to the main mass via underground tendril.
>Have some darkness pool (hidden) beneath Lily to prime a last resort. If this isn't X, we may need to spirit Lily away to safety.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #467 on: August 08, 2021, 11:05:03 PM »
Prime:
>Gaze up at the stars.

Contingency:
>Retreat the portion of our spy blanket from within the building.
>Have the portion of our spy blanket that's still outside look for the source of the voice.
>Have a portion of it separate and form our body near Lily. Remain connected to the main mass via underground tendril.
>Have some darkness pool (hidden) beneath Lily to prime a last resort. If this isn't X, we may need to spirit Lily away to safety.
> You look up at the night sky. Hopefully, you don't crash when morning comes...

> You pull your darkness back from the structure, and search for the voice.
> You form near Lily white, ready to send her to your other body if needed.
> "Really rude." A body forms from the darkness near the structure, in the shape of a fairy. "You're not getting off lightly for doing this to a fairy. The only place you can run or hide is one the sun, because I am the night."
> The fairy raises her arms dramatically.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #468 on: August 08, 2021, 11:15:36 PM »
//So there's potentially a fairy version of us and she's a chunni. lol

Prime:
>We don't necessarily need to sleep, though, do we?

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh my god..."

Contingency:
>"You're the night huh?"
>What does this fairy look like?
>Can we sense whether or not she's an actual fairy vs a youkai?
>Have some of our underground darkness seep up as an ominous dark fog roughly shin height.
>Smirk, "Well I happen to be the Youkai of Darkness!"
>"Though, just to be sure you're not my sister in disguise right? Because if you are I'd have to commend you on the prank. If not, then I would be very interested in talking to you, it's not every day that you run into the fairy equivalent of yourself after all."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #469 on: August 08, 2021, 11:46:35 PM »
//So there's potentially a fairy version of us and she's a chunni. lol

Prime:
>We don't necessarily need to sleep, though, do we?

Shadow Realm:
>"Oh my god..."

Contingency:
>"You're the night huh?"
>What does this fairy look like?
>Can we sense whether or not she's an actual fairy vs a youkai?
>Have some of our underground darkness seep up as an ominous dark fog roughly shin height.
>Smirk, "Well I happen to be the Youkai of Darkness!"
>"Though, just to be sure you're not my sister in disguise right? Because if you are I'd have to commend you on the prank. If not, then I would be very interested in talking to you, it's not every day that you run into the fairy equivalent of yourself after all."
> You're not sure. You feel tired, and have slept a lot before. But you don't remember sleeping as much before being sealed as you did after.

> The fairy appears to have long hair and a long dress, but is almost a silhouette. Her legs continue on not ending in feet, nor the ground, but into the darkness.
> She does not seem to be a youkai from what you can tell. More similar to the fairies.
> You bring some of your darkness up to a low height in the area.
> "Liar. You don't wanna talk to me. I bet you just want to use your darkness against me. Like you were doing to her. Or take my darkness. But you can't. Fairies are like nature itself, which means I'm like darkness myself. And even if you can use it, you're not it." She says as-a-matter-of-factly. "So I win."

> You bring your attention back to the shadow realm, which apparently, one of the Tengu has finally gotten up. The other two seem to be in a different spot now, but are still holding each other.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #470 on: August 09, 2021, 12:14:49 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"Good morning, lovebird. Are you alright? Did you sleep well?"
>Turn to our Shadow.
>"Oh, by the way, remember how we talked about a fairy version of me earlier? I think I literally just found one. Doesn't seem to be related to the ones on the mountain though from what I can tell."
>"It's actually kind of adorable."

Contingency:
>"You misunderstand. I do not intend to harm either of you, I just saw your friend here sleeping all alone and was taking precautions to secure the area. Fairies are forming factions everywhere around Gensokyo, and I wouldn't want her to be snatched up by one of the bad ones."
>Does she resemble us in any way? Hair or face structure wise?
>Return the fog underground and retract our darkness blanket to the area under our feet as a gesture of good faith. Do keep the area under Lily for now though.
>Have the darkness within Lily discreetly exit her and join the darkness below.
>"Besides, I find you interesting. I honestly wasn't expecting to find a fairy version of myself tonight. Besides, I have no motive for taking your darkness anyway. If I was in need of some there's plenty of ambient darkness to go around, isn't there?"
>"May I know your name? I'll give you mine, in turn."

« Reply #471 on: August 09, 2021, 12:18:12 AM »
Contingency:
>"I have amnesia, so you double win."

>"What brings you here?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #472 on: August 09, 2021, 12:23:54 AM »
Contingency:
>don't say this.

//I don't see why this is necessary to bring up, at least in this manner.
//I get it if you're trying to stroke her ego, but admitting that she's better than us without even seeing her capabilities feels wrong.
//Besides, if she's going to press her superiority I intend on challenging her to a darkness manipulation contest. If we somehow lose that, assuming it happens, then I'd be fine with pulling the amnesia card.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #473 on: August 09, 2021, 12:47:00 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"Good morning, lovebird. Are you alright? Did you sleep well?"
>Turn to our Shadow.
>"Oh, by the way, remember how we talked about a fairy version of me earlier? I think I literally just found one. Doesn't seem to be related to the ones on the mountain though from what I can tell."
>"It's actually kind of adorable."

Contingency:
>"You misunderstand. I do not intend to harm either of you, I just saw your friend here sleeping all alone and was taking precautions to secure the area. Fairies are forming factions everywhere around Gensokyo, and I wouldn't want her to be snatched up by one of the bad ones."
>Does she resemble us in any way? Hair or face structure wise?
>Return the fog underground and retract our darkness blanket to the area under our feet as a gesture of good faith. Do keep the area under Lily for now though.
>Have the darkness within Lily discreetly exit her and join the darkness below.
>"Besides, I find you interesting. I honestly wasn't expecting to find a fairy version of myself tonight. Besides, I have no motive for taking your darkness anyway. If I was in need of some there's plenty of ambient darkness to go around, isn't there?"
>"May I know your name? I'll give you mine, in turn."
Contingency:

>"What brings you here?"
>don't say this.

//I don't see why this is necessary to bring up, at least in this manner.
//I get it if you're trying to stroke her ego, but admitting that she's better than us without even seeing her capabilities feels wrong.
//Besides, if she's going to press her superiority I intend on challenging her to a darkness manipulation contest. If we somehow lose that, assuming it happens, then I'd be fine with pulling the amnesia card.
> "Watch yourself! I think that's the darkness fairy! Try not to feed her any darkness!" Your shadow warns.
> The Tengu seems confused at your statements.
> You notice a sudden explosion between the other two Tengu, launching them apart.

> The hair might be longer than yours. But similar.
> "You seem like one of the bad ones to me. Messing with people in their sleep..." The fairy speaks. "I'm here because it's my job to right now."
> "Alright alright, that's enough." You hear X's voice, as she emerges from behind the fairy. "Lily can't even get a good night's sleep, really? I'm already busy enough, so I'll make this quick. Lily and Mystia are with me, we're keeping watch of the village against any of the other fairies, I've dealt with the darkness fairy - as I told your shadow I was going to do." X puts a hand on the fairy's head. "And..."
> X seems like she's trying to remember what else she was going to say.

> Ah, that's what the structure was. Mystia's food stand! It's much less recognizable without any food scents coming from it. But you're sure it is now that you look at it.

> "And it is very rude to bother someone in their sleep. Now I need to get to my other problems, like Patchouli dying and getting this fairy used to things." X continues, with a sigh.
> "You know, you can sleep now. I can handle things." The fairy speaks. "You said I'm good."
> "No, I can't, and no, you can't. You're good, but not enough. You weren't able to stop her before she got to Lily now, were you?"
> The fairy looks down with a shake of her head.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #474 on: August 09, 2021, 01:01:26 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"I haven't. Also X is there, surprisingly, and she seems to have the fairy on a leash from what I can tell."
>Glance at the explosion, are the other two injured?

Contingency:
>Before committing to any of the below:
>>Can we sense that this is actually our sister and not the fairy trying something?
>>If it is her, proceed, if not, give the fairy a skeptical look.
>"Oh hey sis."
>Withdraw all of our darkness back into our body. (All in this instance referring to that which is allocated to Contingency, not all of our darkness from everywhere.)
>"For the record I wasn't intending on bothering them. I was content to just let them sleep and talk to them in the morning, but it seems I didn't need to worry seeing as you're here already."
>"Anyway, sorry for disturbing you, but then again it's not like I knew they were with you. Can't really stay out of your business if I don't know about it..."
>"Also aw, I wanted to adopt her... But being an aunt is fine too! You really found an interesting fairy, sis."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 01:04:50 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #475 on: August 09, 2021, 01:40:09 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"I haven't. Also X is there, surprisingly, and she seems to have the fairy on a leash from what I can tell."
>Glance at the explosion, are the other two injured?

Contingency:
>Before committing to any of the below:
>>Can we sense that this is actually our sister and not the fairy trying something?
>>If it is her, proceed, if not, give the fairy a skeptical look.
>"Oh hey sis."
>Withdraw all of our darkness back into our body. (All in this instance referring to that which is allocated to Contingency, not all of our darkness from everywhere.)
>"For the record I wasn't intending on bothering them. I was content to just let them sleep and talk to them in the morning, but it seems I didn't need to worry seeing as you're here already."
>"Anyway, sorry for disturbing you, but then again it's not like I knew they were with you. Can't really stay out of your business if I don't know about it..."
>"Also aw, I wanted to adopt her... But being an aunt is fine too! You really found an interesting fairy, sis."
> "Patchouli's fine now, by the way. She's back in action." Your shadow adds, before you have time to worry.
> They seem heavily injured, especially one of the Tengu's arms. This isn't danmaku.
> The Tengu who's arms are hurt reveals her wings, firing a large volley of feathers from them at the other Tengu who was blasted away.
> The other jumps far to the side, causing the missed feathers to hit the ground and explode into a short burst of bullets. Then further she jumps again, to where she's almost behind the firing Tengu, who seems to be slower at keeping up with her movements.

> You're... not sure. They seem different, but also similar. It could be X playing a trick on you, but it's also equally possible that the fairy is playing a trick on you with no X actually here. The former is a bit more likely, with Shadow's mention of this Patchouli person who X mentioned.
> You withdraw your darkness over here.
> "It's good you're looking for more fairies, but you need to be more direct and immediate with it. If someone you're interested in is asleep, wake them up. Don't sneak up on them." X advises. "And so that you don't get into a similar situation, at least when it can be prevented, I've scouted the Human Village, the Scarlet Devil Mansion, the Moriya Shrine, and a few other people so far. Most of them were for help with other problems I have to deal with, so I'm not expecting my fairy to win this whole thing. But at least we won't be taken down by another one's group at this rate."
> X glances you up and down again.
> "Especially not yours."
> "Wait, we're on the losing team?! What the heck!?" The fairy questions.
> "Not so loud. Lily's sleeping. And we're not losing. We're just not actively going against others. I'm fairly sure we're still the best group if Proto Rumia's shadow is with her and not another fairy. Unless one of the fairy groups has Yukari."
> "Oh. So she's OG. So weak..."
> "It's a part of her. She likes doing that." X explains.
> "Is that so? Can I eat this one for darkness then? It won't hurt her if so, right?"
> "If you can beat her, you can decide." X starts to meld into the darkness.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #476 on: August 09, 2021, 02:05:07 AM »
Prime:
>Muse to ourselves.
>"Hmm... Interesting..."

Shadow Realm:
>"Who is this Patchouli anyway...?"
>Smile at the remaining tengu, "Excuse me for a moment while I defuse this. You three are still recovering and having you further injure yourselves while you are guests here is something I cannot allow."
>Throw up a wall between both tengu. Shift/extend the wall if one tries to go around it.
>Make our manifestation large and imposing.
>"Alright, lovebirds, that's enough of that! There will be no killing each other while you are guests here. Now, why don't we sit down and talk about our problems like civilized people?"
>>If one or both decides to make us a target and shoots instead of talking, then throw up another wall to defend us and engulf the party responsible in a sphere (if both, then two separate spheres.)

Contingency:
>"For the record, it would hurt, or at the very least give me an annoying pang of hunger. Though if you wish to duel me I'd like to point out that it would create far more light and noise than we're doing right now and it would be much more likely to interrupt your friends' sleep."
>"Perhaps if our groups ever were to clash then I'd duel you one on one, though that really depends on how invested my sister is in getting involved beyond what she's currently doing."
>"Besides, it's not like I'm going to leave her with the satisfaction of dismissing me as a threat anyway. Once my team is stronger, if a conflict between our groups ever happens then I'd look forward to it."
>"I wouldn't be opposed to scheduling a private one on one spellcard duel at a more appropriate time and place, either."
>"Anyway before anything else, could I at least know the name of my new niece~?"

« Reply #477 on: August 09, 2021, 02:16:21 AM »
>"Do you know anything about fairies with tengu speed?"
>"Shadow talked about them and it has been making me paranoid something fierce.  I thought Lilly could have been one."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #478 on: August 09, 2021, 02:57:38 AM »
Prime:
>Muse to ourselves.
>"Hmm... Interesting..."

Shadow Realm:
>"Who is this Patchouli anyway...?"
>Smile at the remaining tengu, "Excuse me for a moment while I defuse this. You three are still recovering and having you further injure yourselves while you are guests here is something I cannot allow."
>Throw up a wall between both tengu. Shift/extend the wall if one tries to go around it.
>Make our manifestation large and imposing.
>"Alright, lovebirds, that's enough of that! There will be no killing each other while you are guests here. Now, why don't we sit down and talk about our problems like civilized people?"
>>If one or both decides to make us a target and shoots instead of talking, then throw up another wall to defend us and engulf the party responsible in a sphere (if both, then two separate spheres.)

Contingency:
>"For the record, it would hurt, or at the very least give me an annoying pang of hunger. Though if you wish to duel me I'd like to point out that it would create far more light and noise than we're doing right now and it would be much more likely to interrupt your friends' sleep."
>"Perhaps if our groups ever were to clash then I'd duel you one on one, though that really depends on how invested my sister is in getting involved beyond what she's currently doing."
>"Besides, it's not like I'm going to leave her with the satisfaction of dismissing me as a threat anyway. Once my team is stronger, if a conflict between our groups ever happens then I'd look forward to it."
>"I wouldn't be opposed to scheduling a private one on one spellcard duel at a more appropriate time and place, either."
>"Anyway before anything else, could I at least know the name of my new niece~?"
>"Do you know anything about fairies with tengu speed?"
>"Shadow talked about them and it has been making me paranoid something fierce.  I thought Lilly could have been one."
> "Huh...I guess that fairy isn't the one from the mountain, the one we really can't afford to see any darkness. Still, at this point, I would suggest not underestimating anybody. Who knows how strong anyone is anymore?" Shadow advises. "And she's a magician from the vampire manor."

> You put a wall of darkness between the two Tengu, and make yourself appear larger.
> "L-... We're tired of being guests here. There's something urgent we need to do back in Gensokyo. And seeing as you wouldn't let us go, we were taking the alternative. This isn't Gensokyo, so it's laws don't apply here."
> "She's right. We're getting rid of the weakest Tengu here until you let us out. It's something to do while stuck here." The other Tengu speaks, then quickly turns to the third Tengu. "Not you. We won't touch you. Well I won't."
> The third Tengu seems to be glaring daggers at you now.

> "She doesn't have one yet. And I'm considering making her my shadow." X stops to speak. "And you don't need to worry about Lily. She's only asleep right here so I could get rid of any idiots dumb enough to try and go for her."
> X demonstrates, with Lily seemingly vanishing from the inside out.
> "There didn't appear to be any willing to get this close to the village though. So this approach isn't needed."
> "The Tengu were just slower than the fairies. If you tried to go up against one without having a fairy you're already supporting, you'd see that they severely outclass you. I suppose if you see anyone opposing fairies now, they'd look incredibly weak compared to yourself."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #479 on: August 09, 2021, 03:21:14 AM »
Prime:
>Is Junko asleep?

Shadow Realm:
>("I mean, X implied it was... She also seems to consider the fairy to be a candidate for her own shadow. Still, I'm not going to underestimate her in either case.")

>Drop the walls and return to our normal size. Be prepared to throw up a new one if they resume fighting, though.
>"Look, if you wanted out, you could've simply talked to me or my shadow before shooting. You're guests, not prisoners. Nor are we barbarians..."
>Glance to the most hurt one: "Are you alright, by the way?"
>"What do you plan on doing once you leave anyway? I know the others that were here would rather have been fighting with the rest of the tengu and possibly join the fairies rather than go against them in the event the fairies won... Speaking of which, Shadow, do you know if the rest of the tengu surrendered to the fairies or not while these three were out?"

Contingency:
>"Huh, really, you can make someone your shadow?"
>Is that how our shadow was born?
>>If so: "Oh, wait, I think I remember now."
>>Wait would that mean that we adopted our shadow?

>"Hmm... So the incident makes you appear stronger if you're aligned with a fairy, then? Interesting."